Talent show pt 2.

Do dreams come true?

Minho's P.O.V~

, Taemin is going to be dressing and dancing like a girl in the talent show.... ughhh why does he have to do that he already drives me crazy.. dfgljdfgldfk control yourself Minho. I have a mini panick attack to myself. The dread of a growing coursing its way through my body. I start trying to think about something else.. Puppies.. Kitties.. Old people.. Okay good its gone. Little did i realize that Tae was waving his hang infront of my face trying to get my attention. "Yah! Minho?! Are you listening to me? I said will do you the talent show with us, we could use a couple more people and im trying to get Jonghyun to do it too, he said he will if you will. Pleaseeeeeee hyung!?" I gulp and a cold sweat creeps its way onto more forehead. , what do i say? i dont want to dress like a girl in front of the whole school but i want Taemin to be happy... I mean.. it is a chance to be more close to him while hes like that.. I guesssssss ill do it for him, besides atleast Jonghyun will be doing it too. "mmmm......Fine. But only cause the Princess asked me~" Taemins face instantly lights up at this his arms flailing and i realize that i made the right decision, seeing him happy is all i want.

"Yay! Hyung its going to be so fun! Were gunna look so cute! Wanna come over today after school so we can get started?!" My face pales and i become super nervous. I clear my throat and laugh a bit nervously before speaking "T-To your house? Y-yeah, why not. Want me to give you a ride?" He laughs that adorably addictive laugh of his "No its okay Hyung Key is giving me a ride, right Key?" Key turns to him and ruffles his hair "Of course my sweet little angel. Umma always gives you a ride." "Okay! so its settled, we all meet at my house after school for practice! Ill give my address to you guys ok?"

Oh man.. im going to get to see what his house looks like, and probably meet his parents.. he never really talks about where he lives so i have no clue..

He gives us all his address and then we all head to class, the bell signaling the end of our lunch period. I of course walk Taemin to his class, something ive been doing sense the first day of school. On the way there i just keep thinking about what is goin to happen at his house, how the dance will turn out, im worried about what i have to wear and looking like a girl in front of the whole school.. but.. for him. anything for him.

The rest of the school day goes by quickly, and soon im meeting with Jonghyun at my car. We get in and sit in some awkward silence for a bit before i speak up "So." "So. Taemins house, huh?" "Yep." "Girl dance and girl clothes?" "Yep." We both sigh. "When are you just going to tell him you are in love with him?" My face grows defensive in an instant "Im not in love with him! I just think hes the most beautiful creature known to humanity and dream about his laugh everynight when i sleep and wake up with his smile imprinted on the back of my eyelids every time i close my eyes." Awkward silence again. "Man, you got it so bad." "I know! Shut up! Lets just go okay!? What about you and Key! You follow him around like a lost puppy all the time!" "Yeaaaaaahhhhh but at least i get to kiss his face." I pout at that, my bottom lip quivering slightly and a creased forehead. "Stoppppp im so jealous that you get to kiss who you want. I would give ANYTHING to kiss Taemin for real." "What do you mean forreal?" Jonghyuns face in slight confusion. "I didnt tell you? Oh well. On the first day of school in gym class we were playing soccer and someone tripped Taemin, he ended up falling on top of me-yet again- and his lips ended up on mine." Jonghyuns eyes go wide "Woah! Nice break!" "Yeah yeah shut up. And now i cant stop thinking about what it would feel like to really kiss him" I sigh heavily. We pull up to the address Taemin gave us and do a double take. Our faces in pure shock. "Are you sure this is the right address?" " Yeah dude its what he sent me." "ITS FREAKING HUGE! Hes rich? He doesnt even act like it!" We pull in, noticing Key's car in the drive way already. We get out of the car and head to what we assume is the front door. The house was huge, castle like almost. It was a two story building, with double wide doors in the front with stained glass, and a small top tower on top of it all.. so i guess like three stories. We ring the door bell, a loud chime heard from the inside of the monsterous house and a minute later we are greeted by a woman maybe in her late 40's. Beautiful as hell, long black hair, with soft eyes, high cheekbones, and a v line jaw. This HAS to be his mother. He looks just like her omfg shes so pretty.

A big smile appears on her face as she gestures for us to come in "Hello boys, you must be Minho and Jonghyun. If i would have you known you boys were so handsome i would have tried to doll up a bit" She jokes. She fluffs her hair simutaneously and we all give a small laugh. "Thank you Miss Lee, Its nice to meet you. And non sense, you are as beautiful as a model!" I say, kissing her a little bit. But it wasnt a lie, she really was that pretty. "Oh shush you!" She playfully pats my arm "Are you boys hungry, thirsty?" She seems genuinly concered about us which is sweet. We shake our head "No thank you, but can you show us were taemins room is?" She nods and smiles, leading us to the stairway, we follow close behind, going to the second floor and down the hallway to a small but jawdropping staircase, the winding black staiway infront of us was straight out of a fairy tale movie about the princess locked away in a tower. She stops infront of the stairs and gestures for us to head up with a nod. "Taemins room is up in the tower. Just head up boys! Call if you need anything." I head up the staircase with Jonghyun in front of me. I walk slowly, my hand tracing the railing, swirling vines and thorns formed the sides with elegant flowers and leaves adorning it. I was amazed, as it seemed i had just stepped into a fairytale. I laugh to myself. I guess Taemin really is the Princess. The walls walking up the staircase were also different from the decor on the second or first floor, they were made of a grey stone and had real vines growing on them. We reach the door of the tower and knock gently, hearing music behind the door and sound of enticing laughter. Taemin answers the door, wearing non other than a dress. A cute frilly piece that suits him more then i oould explain. His hair was down, with two sections of hair pulled to the top with blue ribbons to make small ponytails. My jaw dropped. And i was rendered speachless. Jonghyun opens his big mouth "WOAH! Taemin you look so cute! Buttttt. why are you in a dress?" His face goes to confusion. "Me and Key are trying out oufits for the dance. uhm.. Minho? You okay?" I break out of my daze and walk in, Key sitting in the bed in something similiar, "Y-yeah im fine. What up Key?" Thats when jonghyun noticed Key was in a dress too and went over to him and sat behind him on the bed. His arms snaking around his waist and his head resting on his shoulder, his lips inches from his ear, breathing hot air onto it. He whispers into his ear "Damn Key.. You look so breathtaking.. You should wear that and let me you~" Key makes a angry face and elbows him in the stomach, Jonghyun in return falling backwards and off the side of the bed. "Owwwwwwww i was just kidding you dont have to hurt me so bad. Even when your dressed like a princess you still have a bad temper." He rubs at his stomach and sits back down without touching Key.

Taemin speaks up "So let me and Key change and we will start practicing. Theres a dance floor on the second floor. So you guys can just wait here." Him and Key go into this giant walkin closet and get changed into practice clothes then come back out and direct us to where the practice room is. We spend the rest of the day learning the dance and having me boggle my eyes out of my head at how amazing Taemin can dance. Besides working on concealing my massive we had a lot of fun and ended being pretty excited about the talent show.