Enter, Dino Puppy!

Do dreams come true?

hey guys im finally back... i know i dropped off the face of the earth after starting this but i got busy and then my computer broke... so i want your guys opinion on this new chapter. let me know where you want this to go! cause im thinking some M rated in the next chapter.

 

 

'sense when were you such a Taemin..'

My eyes widened and I flusteredly blurt out "U-uhm... I gotta go!" I grabbed my backpack and Key's hand and started walking away hurredly. I could hear Minho laugh again from behind me and I turned around to see him greeted by 2 boys, one short and buff, and the other tall and thin. I walked into school and Key laughed "wow Taeminnie I didnt know you were so touchy!" He pinched my , and i slapped his arm playfully and blushed.

"Did you see how dreamy he was, Key!?" He just grinned at me knowingly and said "Yea, but i also saw how dreamy his friend was." "Awh! Key's got a crush~" This time it was his turn to slap my arm and blush. "Shut up! What about you? You guys just basically ed on the floor!" "Did not!" i blush even redder "He sure was just eating you up, I mean did you hear him? 'I wouldnt mind a cutie like you on my lap all day'." I just blush even harder and we continue walking. "Hey i have to go to the cafeteria to get my schedule, ill see you later ok Tae-baby?" "Neh! Bye Hyung~" Key waved me off and headed to the cafeteria. I on the other hand being a freshman, got my schedule a week ago at orientation. I went to my first class and sat in the back, waiting for the bell to ring.

 

Key's POV

I was in line for my schedule when i felt a tap on my shoulder from someone behind me. I turned around with my best face glued to my face, staring daggers and saw the boy from earlier, Minho... was it? He was smiling and behind him i could see his shorter, more masculine friend lost in conversation with someone else. He really was a hot piece of meat, Dark brown hair with blonde tips spiked up in the most perfect way, his bangs covering his left eye. He had a strong face, sharp jaw, straight nose, deep, y eyes. And dont even get me started on his body! Oh my god his body! It was so toned i bet if he was i would see a 6 pack and toned thighs.... a hand was waveing over my face and i snapped back into reality.

"Helloooooo?!" "Oh! Mianhe! I got lost in my thoughts.." Minho laughs and says "its okay." "what did you want anyway?" I sais, a little sigh escaping my mouth and i place a hand on my hip."oh... i was wondering about your friend... T-Tenman...Teamon..." "Taemin." I give him a sassy, impatient look. I knew he was trying to make it look like he wasnt that interested, but i already knew he was. "right!" he gives a nervous smile and ruffles his hair. "what about him?" I sort of bark out at him. "I was wondering.. what grade is he in?" "Wae?" i give a taunting smirk. "o-oh.. Uhm.. My friend wanted me to ask because he looked really young.." i just give a snort and "mhm" i roll my eyes and smirk. "hes a freshman, Minho. And before you ask me again for your so called 'friend', hes 16, and yes he is single." His face instantly lit up like a childs. He must have noticed so he instantly cleared his throat and tried to look manly and serious. "thanks, ill let him know." "Uh-huh."

At that moment his friend turned around, threw an arm over Minho's shoulder, and crossed his feet, smiling. "Hey Minho, Who is this?" he eyes me up and down with his y eyes. I have him my best seductive facial expression and pose and put out my hand. He took it and when his skin touched mine it crawled with goosebumps. "Im Key, your dream come true." i smirk. "Jonghyun, nice to meet you. if your my dream come true, meet me in the bathroom by the cafeteria in 5 minutes." he gave me a wink and bit his lip seductively. At that moment Minho interupted "well damn! Get a room you two!" He laughs. "5 minutes and we will" his friend teases.

After that i turn around and grab my schedule, the others doing the same and started walking out of the cafeteria. Jonghyun catches my eye and quietly slips into the bathroom with the most smug look on his face i have ever seen. Minho just turns to me, smirks, and says "have fun with that one." then he heads to class.... so this begs the question..

Do i do this?