It's start because Myungyeol

It's start because myungyeol moment

It’s been long time since that tragedy happened in that kitchen in our old dorm. As you known that we finally win in 'be mine' song and our president give us new dorm and new rehearsal place, and that make me sick, you know that!! Because new arrange for room mate make me can't take my eye from him. And what make this worst is dongwoo hyung sometimes left us alone in room because he want to be with hoya or he want to go home since his house is close to dorm.

"All right guys let's practice" sunggyu hyung said.

"Five..six..seven.. Eight, one.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.." All said in unison

Oh why must i triiped the timing its not good.

"Stop.. Stop, sungyeol what are you doing? Please focus remember it’s already D-2, before we comeback, you don't want to ruined this right??" Sunggyu said

"No hyung, I'm sorry"

"Ok.. From the top"

Finally there is a brake.. im so tired. I let out a sigh, and someone get closer to me.

“come outside, we want to talk to you.”

“eh.. o..ok”

Please dont say that they want to talk about him again. If its true then i really can’t focus for next practice.

“you still think about him right?” woohyun said when we outside.

That... yaa. Hyung im feel like to beat you up for this

 “if you keep silent, we take it as yes” sunggyu hyung said

“hyung you already now the answer, why you must ask me again?”

“just make sure.”

 “sungyeol.. what if i say myungsoo love you back?”

“that impossible to said that, he still think im his friend or his  hyung.”

“if it possible?”

“hyung.. what exacly you want to say to me?”

“sungyeol~a, confessed to him after comeback stage, you know we really can’t take this, every night when dongwoo not in your room, you will wake up in middle of night and sit with that blank expression.”

“you know it hyung?” ‘ah.. Why he must know about i that?’

Sunggyu hyung just nooded.

“even we not know it about that, the way u look right know is prove enough “ now woohyun said “ne sungyeol, we doesn’t want you to be like that.”

“but hyung i can’t stand if he reject me, what if i can’t move on and just like a living corpse, and myungsoo make a little change because that, and it will ruined everything hyung even your relationship.”

“just try it ok, and i want to tell you the truth is hyoan hyung  already know about our relationship even president know about it, at first they really want us to break up, but hyoan help us even he exactly doesn’t want it and the result is we still together so don’t thing to much about what happened in the future.” Sunggyu hyung said

Im still can believed what they said but it can’t help anymore, hyung right about this i can’t keep my feeling anymore, 2 years is enough for me to hold.

“just be brave to tell him that you love him so much.” Wohyun said and left me behind.


Finally this day from our comeback.. We make a circle.. For sunggyu hyung as a leader doing this before we were on stage really important.. And blaa blaa blaa.. I can't hear what he said because I can't focus is he beside me like this and our hand together like this.. (An, you know it downside is seungyeol hand and upside is myungsoo hand)

"Ok give the best in stage today" only those words I can hear from sunggyu before we break that circle and move on that stage.


We finished pre-recording and the real recording for comeback..

“yeaahhh.... that good ”sunggyu hyung said that and the all laugh in happines im just smile look how dork they face when they happy including him, ahh why only your smile can make my heart thumping thumping so hard like this, sungyeol hyung.

“what are you looking at hyung?” sungjong ask me

“uhm nothing..”

“ahhh.. i know what are you looking at, ne..ne.. hyung why you not confessed to him? Its not hard like you think right? After all you already know that he love you back.” I keep silent and without i know that i nooded my head

“so why you still holding it? Just try to confessed to him now hyung.”

“im trying to it sungjong.”

“onje hyung? Im not see you try to confessed to him?”

“yaa!!!” ‘why he so annoying?’ i thought                                                                                                       

“hyung try it now, take him to the best place, or go eat together in the romantic place and confessed to him.”

“sungjong~a im try to confessed to a guy, why must a romantic place, is it right place to confessed to a girl ?”

“that doesnt matter hyung, and i know he will like it.” And after he said that, he just left me like this. Thinking  how to confessed to him, where i should take him, if alright to give him something like bracelet or something like that? But its already 2 years right? What if sungyeol hyung doesnt like me? Aiissshhh.. whatever it is i will confessed to him today.


“Otteyo sungjong? He will confessed or not?” woohyun said

“i dont know he will confessed or not, but i think he will.”

“i just hope that they really together now, its so hard to know that sungyeol to be like that.” Dongwoo said and get whack from hoya

“ya~ what wrong? Im just saying that.”

“ya that’s because of you, you know, if you not always go to your house and leave him and me, and he will be look so tired because he always wake up in the middle of night, even after our schedule over.”

“eh leave you? Im sorry really, its just because i want to go home, i miss my mom ok.” And dongwoo give a peck in hoya lips.

“hhhmmm.... hyung don’t do it in front of me ok. Im still underage you know.”

“its just a peck sungjong.”

“yeah a peck and look where your place your hand dongwoo hyung.” (it’s Exactly in hoya )

“ahh mian.”

“cut it off guys, lets go.” Sunggyu hyng finally end this

‘After all the schedule finish it finally the time for me to talk about my feeling.’ That what they both thinking in their head.


“hyoan hyung, can i go for a while?”

“eh where you going? Im just want to go for while hyung, please? I will take sungyeol hyung with me though.”

“ahh sugyeol?? “ he said and smile to me. “listen myungsoo, im happy if this really end with happy ending, but please dont make any trouble like when you did 2 year ago in han river.”

“eh you know about it hyung?”

“uhhnn... “ and he just noded his head

“so hyung.. you not angry ? why? I mean is this ok, you know what i mean right?”

“ahh... its exactly not ok,how my idol is gay? Its hard to understand you know? At first dongwoo and hoya and next sunggyu and woohyun and now you and sungyeol, i don’t know if our maknae just like you or not?”

“ahh sungjongie? He break up with mir hyung. I think he lonely now.”

“WHAT??” he said and put his palm on his forehead “just please dont make any trouble ok  And you must know that president knowing too about this. So go get him.”

“thanks hyung.”

I can’t believe president know about it.. and he just let us. I like my president.. hahaha, and now i must find him and tell him, lets booking all restaurant or take a private place to tell this.


“hyung..”                                                                                                                          

“myungsoo, listen i’ve got something to tell you.”

“wait hyung.. let’s go.” I grab his hand and bring him to the car and drove to the private restaurant that i’ve booked before

“ehh.. wait, where we going?”

“bimileyeoo.”

After 15 minutes finally we here, the place that i want to confessed to him.

“hyung we here.”

“eh restaurant..? why you bring me here? Im not hungry you know.”

“just come hyung.”

“ok”

We sit in the private place, we order what me and him want, we ate like usually and after we finished eating, we just look at each other, he look really beautifull.  I will confessed right know

“hyung. Myungsoo” they said in unison

I look at him. “what hyung?”

“you go first” she just said that

“hyung..i.. im REALLY IN  LOVE WITH YOU HYUNG.”


An: uahh its been long time since im not update it.. hehhehe.

destiny is on yooo inspirit.. its good right?? and choding its not choding anymore... hahahahha. he look so manly and handsome right??? raise you hand if you have same opinion.

and dont forget to post your comment.:)