It's start because myungyeol moment - myungsoo -

It's start because myungyeol moment

 

My eyes widened.

Sungyeol hyung had the thing I had for him. I kept sticking my ear on the door, tried to ear dropping all conversation that Woohyun hyung, Sunggyu hyung, and Sungyeol hyung had outside.

“ya! Myungsoo!” a tap on my back startled me.

I turned my head. Its Hyoan hyung. And idea came across my mind.

“hyung, can I go to han river tonight?” I asked Hyoan hyung as normal as I could.

“wae? Are you feeling down or...”

“'nah, I just need some air.”

“dont go alone. Bring Sunggyu or Sung..”

“got it.”

 I am barged in to the room. I was trying to not looked so obvious while hid my nervousness.

As expected he said yes.

Two of us walked down to han river. What so unexpected was my coward act to stayed quite all the way to han river. I supposed to say something to him. I was the one who dragged him out of my excitement after found out sungyeol thought about me.

I pushed aside my nervous feeling, turned my head to him who kept staring on the ground. Grabbed his wrist and told to myself repeateadly, ‘everything is gonna be okay. He loves you back.’

When we at han river I don't know what must I do, so I just take sungyeol hyung to the near bench, I'm so nervous right now, I just keep stare to the front, I don't know what I must to say, but I want him to know that I love him to, but I don't know how I start it.

“Myungsoo~aa” I hear sungyeol hyung call my name, I love that when he call my name because it’s like a beautiful melodic to me but at this time I don't dare to look at him

 “eehm” I just say to him

“Why are you bring me here? There’s something you wanna talk about?”he ask to me

“no hyung I don't wanna to talk actually, I just wanna spare my time with you hyung”

“only us” I whispers but I think he still can hear that.

And that time I just feel that he stare at me with confused look

so I change my position

I look at him

I hug him

And I say “I love you sungyeol hyung”

There is no respons and I just I think sungyeol hyung didn't hear that so I keep hugging him.

“Myung... Sorry... I” sungyeol hyung said but I keep hugging him.

“hyung...” I said and keep hugging him

It’s nice to stay on his warm and wide chest, his sweet scene crawled to my nose and glued my head to mot letting go his wide and comfy shoulder. But I had to snapped out of this delusional happiness. I had to teel him what I feel now.

It feel right when I hugging him I feel so comfort and I don't wanna broke the hug, but he pushed me and said “I am sorry, but I could barely hear what you say” he said.

I sighed,”well hyung. It’s about us. I....I ……” I start to talk and hold his hand but I keep my face down because I don't wanna let sungyeol hyung saw my face turned briht red, but sungyeol hyung held my chin up so now I look straight into his eyes. A flashlight suddenly and shocked us. We jumped from our seat.

A group of girls were gigling behind bushes near the bench we sat.

“Ya.. babo! L oppa almost confessed and your camera flash ruin everything!”

“waaa, its myungyeol moment!”

“myungyeol is real!”

“I knew it! I knew it!” they kept screaming and attract more crowds to join.

I grabbed sungyeol hyung wrist harshly and I covered our face with my hand. We try to go from the crowd as I try to make a call to hyoan hyung. And some minutes we keep running from the crowd A car came and its hyoan hyung,

“ya! Kids came in!”


*AT THE DORM*

“what happen??” Sunggyu hyung said as he look at me and sungyeol.

“Nothing hyung” I said And hyoan hyung came in with angry face.

“Tell me the truth what going on?”

 “It nothing, nothing happed just some fan who want take our picture” I said

 hyoan hyung sighed and said

“just take a sleep guys, you still have some schedule tomorrow”

“ne, hyung” me,sungyeol and sunggyu hyung bowed as hyoan hyung left us.

 “what happen, sungyeol-ah?? Tell me”

“can we just talk tomorrow hyung, I promises I will talk to you everything” I hear their conversation even now I'm in my bedroom. I still can't sleep I'm still thinking about what happened before. Why that girl must ruin my precious time with sungyeol hyung, why she must there... Aish If she not there and ruin everything, sungyeol hyung is mine now, just think about that make me smile like idiot. sungyeol hyung saranghaeyoo, I will make you mine.

‘Na do.’ and we kissed.

My eyes widely opened as soon as that stupid imagination came to my head. I can't sleep. Dongwoo hyung was sleeping peacefully next to me. I wonder if he had that kind of thing I had for Sungyeol hyung. They pretty close lately.

CLANG !!!!

A sound of two glasess bumped. I moved my body lazily looked up who's there. I couldnt close my eyes after all, so I should find.... Sungyeol hyung. It was him. He stood by the kitchen cabinet made some coffee. A bundle of script was on his left hand. While his right hand stirred the coffee. After that, he lifted his cup and took a sip. He smiled. That was kind of cute.

"Hyung.." The coffee bursted out from his mouth

"Ya!" he said.

I chuckled, "You look so cute. I just..." I couldnt believe what just came out of my mouth.

He must be think I was a freak. "I mean, you look so.. -Choding!" He stared down and paid attention to his script only while sip on his coffee. I swore. He blushed just like me.

"Hyung, why dont we hang on the living room since it kind of inconvenient, dont you think?"

"oh, yes. I am about to move there.." he said and walked away from the kitchen.

Passed me by. And hit the couch with his perfect body. I sat next to him.

I look to sungyeol hyung and it seems he was to busy to paid attention to me since he has to memorize a lot of line. I keep looking at him, admiring his bubbly face, from his funny frown on the forehead, his perfect thick eyebrow, his round eyes, his nose which look so cute when it wrinkled, then his soft lips that he used to call my name. Stupid delusion earlier crept in my mine.  

Just like our last time when we headed to Han river, all cassual words got stuck on my tongue. I guess the image when we kissed haunt me down. I grabbed the remote, maybe some distracting would break the ice.

"Should we watch something?" Sungyeol hyung asked.

 He grabbed the remote too at the same time. I could feel the warmth of his hand. Our hand touched.

He about to pulled it, but I couldnt let this opportunity went away just like that.

"Hyung.." Sungyeol hyung turned his head and looked at my face.

"Wha..what?" I bend my back a little tried to get closer to him.

"do you still wanted to know what am I gonna tell you last time?"

A pink shade slowly appeared on his cheeks.

“uhmm… I” he turned his head away from me. Untentionally, I his chin and forced him to face me back, “ hyung, look at me”

‘what have I done’

I just want a small attention from him, my anxiety and unpatient feeling must be overwhelmed so my head didn’t think clearly and I dared to pull him this close. His nose hit mine and our lips is and inch away.

‘we kissed’ and that stupid thought came into wrong time.

But that delution dispersed fast, as the smell of coffee suddenly grew stronger. the coffee cup slipped from his hand after being starled by my action, and it poured all over his body. He put his script up, protecting the coffe to spoiled it.

“waaaaaa…. I am sorry hyung.” I fanned his body with my bare hand reflex

“it’s okay. Waaa it’s hot.” He threw his script bundle to the clean part of floor.

“Towel!! Towel!!! He shout repeatedly in pain and he piched a bit of his shirt and pulled it, so the wet part of the shirt didn’t touch his skin.

“ahh…… my mom will definitely scold me if she’s here. “

I ran to the kitchen and search for clean towel. “Hyung.. here.” And before I could a\end my sentences, I felt my body thumbling upward.

“waa” I tripped over something. Nothing nearby for me to hold on, so I let my body hit the ground while I squeezed my eyelid to prepare for the pain that come soon. But nothing happened. No pain. Nothing.

I tilted my head up, “aww” and I hit something it was sungyeol,s chin. It seemedthat he slide down to save ,e from hitting the floor.

“are you okay?”

My head was suddenly working on high speed. I realized what just tripped over.it was sungyeol dirty shirt, mean that I was on top og him now, while his slighty-tanned-defined-abs showed. Our face just an ich away. If I move a little bit, a little accident might happened.

“Myungsoo?”

I put my head up and moved it closer to him, “hyung.. I got something to tell you.”

“tell me?? W-what?”

“instead of telling of you, why don’t you let me show you?”

His heart was throbbing, could hear his heart beat that beating so fast. “stay still.”

He said nothing, so I took it as a yes. I moved my face forwards, and inch to inch, the distance between our face decreasing.

he smiled softly and letting walk closer to hi. I felt like an obedient puppy, when he cupped his hand to my face and whispered to my ear. “don’t tell me myung, just show me what you want to show it” that make me shivered and make my heart skipped a beat. I stared at his eye that only a centi away, and without doubt I grabbed his waist, pulled him closer and touch his lips sofly with mine. Finnaly I kiss him.

“Ya!!! You guys!! What are you doing!?”

A sudden coming voice snapped me out my delusion. Sungyeol hyung startled and jumped out of his position, our nose hit each other.

“is this, some myungyeol practice? Gosh~ seriously? It’s 2AM.”

I turned my head away and sunggyu hyung walked closer to us, grabbed my hand and help me to stand.

“ I was tripped, he help me, nothing about myungyeol. Give me some break.”

I pushed sunggyu hyung shoulder and that make him stumbled back.

“ya!! Don’t do that to your hyung myungsoo~aa” he yelled

I put on pissed face and walked to my room without looking back. Pulled the door knob harshly then slammed it. Dongwoo hyung still sleeping like orge, peacefully. I stood by the door and my feet felt like jell-o. I just sat there without moving away hugged my legs. My heart was beating like crazy, thanks to the manager hyung that arranged me a room with sleepy-head Dingwoo hyung. Someone but him, might heard my uncontrolled heart beat. Oh god, what might happened if sunggyu hyung didn’t came we might… oh come on snapped out ofthat delution,

‘ and maybe make it really happens’