It's start because myungyeol moment

It's start because myungyeol moment

"Aish.. Why I'm doing this.. I hope he only think that its for the myungyeol moment.. But what I'm saying is the truth.." Sungyeol cursed under his breath. Sunggyu see him, said and put his arm around sungyeol shoulder  "good job sungyeol-ah, inspirit must be like it, haha... Myungyeol moment is on again"

"shut up hyung!! Its not funny" sungyeol throw sunggyu hand away "who said that funny?? Look sungyeol I think that myungsoo is only think that its just for myungyeol moment, not in serious way, so dont worry to much ok" I let the heavy sigh out.. And sunggyu hyung just left me because the manager hyung call him. 

Hi guys.. this is my story.. In love in one side by the way you must know who am I right?? Yup..yup.. I'm sungyeol from infinite.. As you all know that I'm doing some myungyeol moment because the manager said that we must doing it.. But the truth is I really like myungsoo.. Not like but I love him. Maybe not in the first sight.. It start when infinite promote 'nothing over' song. 


FLASHBACK

Were in dance studio.. and still take a break because the dance practice and the move is not hard like usually but its still make me so tired because we repeat the move over and over again.. And that time my manager said to us. 

"Guys have an idea why not you all doing fanservice in the stage like.. You know.. Myungyeol couple or woogyu or yadong maybe??" manager said that. 

"That great, inspirit must be like it" sunggyu said 

"but I think myungyeol must be out for fanservice because.. You know they popular right know, right??" All of them nodding that make all agree with what sunggyu said. 

*IN THE WAITINGROOM

I don't know what must doing in stage for 'myungyeol time' until myungsoo come closer to me and whisper that what we are going to do. When he whisper to me I feel like there is some electric feeling.. Gaaahhh I don't know what I want to said but it feel weird 'why I feel like that.'

"Sungyeol hyung, your ready right?? Yahh sungyeol hyung" myungsoo said. 

 " Ahh sorry.. "

"Hyung why you spacing out?? Hyung you don't like it? Do you think it over to much.. ??" 

"Sorry L I don't think is to much, and I'm so sorry I skipped before”

 " it ok hyung.. But its ok right if we doing this"

" yup its ok and I think inspirit must like it"

I rethink again.. It is ok?? Why I feel so nervous.. Ah don't think to much sungyeol its just for fanservice. 

And here we go.. 

Its almost the end of our song and we must doing it, I took a glace to myungsoo and he smile at me.. And I feell soo........ Ah why I like this, and it show time to do fanservice

*myungsoo run to me and hug me tightly with smile in his face.. And I just smile to him*. And that time inspirit who watch us really scream like really crazy people. When myungsoo hug me.. And I just feel the butterfly in my stomach. ' Ahh why I'm like this??? '

END OF FLASHBACK 

 


" Ya sungyeol hyung what your are thinking??" Myungsoo come closer and shaking his hand in front of my face. 

" Oooaaaahhhh... What are doing??!! " I shout when I see him come to much closer and I push him away from the closeness 

'Damn why your to close to my face' sungyeol thought and put his hand in his chest and let he feel his heartbeat himself . 

"Aish hyung waegure??(Why) why you push me.. I just wanna wake you up from your day dreaming.. Because we must go to dorm right now.. " 

" Ah right.. We must go.." And that time myungsoo hold my hand and pull me out the room and go to van.. I just let that be.. Because I'm feel happy, hehehe even It just me who feel like it. 

When we in front of the van. Sunggyu hyung look at me and only grin, it feel weird that he grin at me.. And that time I know why he grin at me.. Yup its because myungsoo still hold my arm. Ohh and by the way.. Only sunggyu know that I love myungsoo. Sometime I don't like it because of that he sometime teased me when myungsoo talk to sungjong and feel like so caring to him and that make me feel sad, but the Positive think that only him can help me to talk to him when I feel right to talk about myungsoo. 


*AT THE DORM*

Ahh I'm so tired.. I just wanna to sleep right now, but when I want to go to bathroom to wash my face, myungsoo hold my hand and take me to the living room.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you ??" He ask

" na?? I'm fine nothing wrong with me."

"Hyung don't lie to me" 

"Myungsoo, I'm really fine, nothing wrong with me" I try to leaving myungsoo but he hold my hand and bring me back to the couch 

 "Hyung, you still think about that right?? Don't be hyung, your doing good" 

Hear he say that my heart feel sick because that he only thinking its for the fan service, ah I'm forget to tell you that.. What I'm doing in rangking king.. Its all my manager and the producer want. So myungsoo know that I will wrote the message to him, but he don't know what I want to tell to him in the message. 

"Hyung...??" Myungsoo said 

" sorry I space out again.. I'm not think about that myung, but... Thank you" 

" your welcome hyung" And I get up and try to find sunggyu hyung. 

" Hyung if you try to search sunggyu hyung, I think not now"  myungsoo said like he is reading my mind. 

" Oh... Why??" I ask to myungsoo. 

'Ah stupid damn brain why you must ask him again, why not you just say that your not searching him' sungyeol thought. 

" Ehmm I think sunggyu hyung still talk to woohyun hyung private”.

‘Ehm..?? Woohyun hyung?’Sungyeol thought,

“ oh ok”

At that time sunggyu out of his room, with the dorkie face with woohyun behind him, and I slightly look that they hold hand. Wow what happened to them, I'm look at them and they not holding hand again. Great.. Something happened to them, I must ask sunggyu hyung now.

“Hyung.. Can we talk?” I ask,

sunggyu hyung look at me and his smile is gone and just say,

“let's go outside, sungyeol-ah” sunggyu said.

*OUTSIDE THE DORM*

“What happened? Its about Myungsoo again??”

“ Hyung.. He is really think that it just the thing for myungyeol moment, I feel happy about that but, I feel sad inside, what should I do hyung?? And by the way what happend to you and woohyun hyung??” I ask him, and sunggyu hyung is smile like an idiot And he just said “ahh.. Sungyeol-ah you know what??? Now that woohyun is mine” I feel dazed when he said like that.

“Wow hyung congratulation” I said with bitter smile in my face

 “ Ohh sungyeol-a miane, I don't mean to talk to you right now”

 “ its ok hyung I happy for you” and that time sunggyu hyung hug me

 I think he know that I will cry because now that everybody have couple except me, yup hoya and dongwoo hyung is couple, and sungjong... Ah I know he have crush with myungsoo before debut, but now that he have couple, its MIR from Mblaq, but I don't know that why must he always cuddle with myungsoo. Ahh I hate that, know that I just let my tears out,

“ Sungyeol-ah I will help you to get Myungsoo, I know that he like you back”

 “hyung 'like' is doesn't mean he love me, maybe he like me but just as his hyung”

“ no sungyeol I know he will love you back, because he enjoy that when the both of you doing some myungyeol thing”  and I let go from his hug because I saw woohyun hyung in fron of the door.

 “ Woohyun hyung “ I said

“ sorry sungyeol, I don't meant to take sunggyu away away from you”

“ Huh.... what do you meant hyung?”

“ I just think that sunggyu is mine now and I think he not always there beside you to talk about myungsoo” woohyun chuckle

 “ Hyung.. You know that??”

“ Sungyeol, it to obvious. “

“ Ah chinca?? “

“ Ne sungyeol-aah, I think we can help you with that, because you know my baby gyu really want to help you”

“YA!! don't talk like that in front of him” Sunggyu said and he hit woohyun in his shoulder

 I just chuckle and wiped my tears away, I love it see the new love bird, hahaha, and then I hear the door open and I look that, oh it myungsoo, and he just said

“ Hyung can I talk to sungyeol hyung “ he said to sunggyu hyung and woohyun hyung,

 sunggyu just said to me  “this the right time sungyeol, if you  wanna be happy like us, don't be afraid ok, I belive that he love you too” and then they left me with myungsoo alone and I feel really... Ahh this like a silent mode, no one say first even if I wanna start it the word not come out, until myungsoo clear his throat.

 “ Hyung..”

“ Ehhm.. What myungsoo?? “

“ I don't wanna talk in here, let just go to the some place “

 “ eh its late, I don't wanna get scolded by hyoan hyung”

 “ don't worry I already talk to hyoan hyung, and he let us to go”

“ ahh.. Ok.. Kaja”  I said with dorkie smile on my face.

 Myungsoo didn't spill a word along the way. I didn't dare to look him in the eyes and kept staring down. All words to break the ice were on the edge of my tongue. I was too nervous since he looked damn gorgeous in night view.

“uhm, sungyeol hyung?” myungsoo finally opened a his mouth.

 I was startled and moved away a little, afraid that he could hear my heart that have been thumping like crazy.

“ne?” he moved closer and put his warm palm on my wrist. He moved closer as cold sweat dripping little by little to my neck.

“why you're walking so slow?” he pulled me and we cross the street.

Now were in han river , woaahh this place is beautiful, it so long that I have seen this place, me and myungsoo sit on the bench and silent again, I'm afraid to start conversation with him, but I must be brave if not I'm gonna lost it.

“Myung..” I said and look into myungsoo

“eehm...” Myungsoo said

“ what are you gonna talking about to me” I ask curiously

“I don't wanna to talk actually, I just wanna spare my time with you hyung, only us”

 I look him with the confused look, as myungsoo change his position and now his face was in front of me. And suddenly myungsoo hug me tightly and rub my back, and he mumble something that I can't hear it.

 

 

A/n : Yeaahh finally writing again.. Hehehe this is my second story and I think I will made some chapter in this story...  I hope u like it.. Comment pleasee...