I Carry Your Heart With Me (I Carry It In My Heart)

Someday~

Monday the 14th of March ---

Jonghyun abruptly sits up in bed, automatically awake from last night's dream.  Well......THAT was random........

 

~DREAM MODE~

Jonghyun finds the bathroom steamed up.  Confused, he realized someone was taking a hot, steamy shower.  Out of nowhere, he felt he wanted to jump in the shower even though someone was in there still.  He knocks on the sliding door and tries to slide the doors open.

"Jia~open the door, baby!  Let me in!"  he teasingly requested.  Jonghyun could hear a scoff from the other side.

"Nope, you're not getting in here!"  she replied.

Jonghyun pouted and whined out, "Please~?  I'll take care of you, please?  I love you!"  After a few minutes of his whining voice, the girl in the shower finally gives in.

"UGH, FINE!  But only this one time, okay?!" she cried out.  Jonghyun grinned and jumped in right after quickly taking his clothes off.

"DEAL.  Thanks, baby~"  he cooed and started planting soft kisses down her neck....then it lead to her collarbone......then they started making out.......trailing kisses and hot kisses.......

~END OF DREAM MODE~

 

Jonghyun blinked a couple of times and bit his lip in frustration, a little mad that the dream he had didn't continue further.  But strangely, I was thinking of the girl I saw last night......

S***, am I starting to become a pedofile?!

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door.  "Yo, Jonghyun appa, gotta go to school.  You have work, right?  Peace!"  Minjoo quickly yelled out as she ran down the stairs and out the front door, skipping breakfast.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun couldn't help but think of one small detail in his dream..... Why did I call her Jia?  o_O

--------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT THE F*** WAS I DREAMING ABOUT?!

Taemin gets worried and asks what's wrong with Jia.  Jia had been currently dazed as she stares at her bowl of cereal ever since she got downstairs that morning.  

Jia turns to Taemin with a weird expression on her face.  "I had the weirdest dream last night....." she started saying.  Taemin's attention is now focused on her.  "Okay, sis, continue then.  What was this dream about?"

"Well....."

 

 

~DREAM MODE~

Jia was taking a hot, steamy shower until she heard the door open in the bathroom.  Tensed up, she realized someone was coming near the shower, judging by the shadow from the other side of the sliding doors.  Out of nowhere, she felt she wanted to do certain things in the shower with the person out there, but she kept her dignity and felt pissed that someone was in the bathroom.  Just then, that person knocks on the sliding door and tries to slide the doors open.

"Jia~open the door, baby!  Let me in!"  he teasingly requested.  Jia scoffed audibly as she tried to ignore him.

"Nope, you're not getting in here!"  she replied.

She could hear the guy pout and whimper, "Please~?  I'll take care of you, please?  I love you!"  After a few minutes of his whining voice, Jia couldn't take anymore of this annoying habit of his and finally gives in.

"UGH, FINE!  But only this one time, okay?!" she cried out.  Jia got surprised when the guy jumped in right after quickly taking his clothes off.

"DEAL.  Thanks, baby~"  he cooed and started planting soft kisses down her neck....then it lead to her collarbone......then they started making out.......trailing kisses and hot kisses.......

~END OF DREAM MODE~

 

"EW!  LEE JIAYI, STOP THERE!  I'M TELLING UMMA ON YOU~!"  Taemin cried out.  Jia rolled her eyes.  Their actual mother is already working and wouldn't care if Jia talked like this.....except for Key umma.

"I don't give a rat's a** about that !  He's not your umma!  I am!"  she retorted and crossed her arms.  Taemin shivered and stood up from his seat.  "I'm gonna go get ready for school,"  he announces and points at Jia.  "Jia, just go back to your college classes.  I'm sure this Lee Jinki guy will be there this time.  I have the feeling again~"  And I always have this feeling when I'm right~ Jia knows this and trusts my instincts.  

Jia's ears perked up.  Whenever he says he has this feeling that he's right, it always comes true. *gasp*  JinJin oppa may be here today then.

Before Taemin could say anything else, his stepsister bolts out of her seat and runs to the bedroom.  He sighed in disappointment.

She's gonna end up stalking him.....and then get into trouble....and then I would have to help her AGAIN......she's lucky I'm her brother!  If Taesun hyung was here, he'd let her get a bad reputation in front of our parents.

Taemin shook his head and walked up the stairs to his room to get ready for school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday 16 ----

"Advanced Placement of Literature, huh?"

Choi Minjoo jumps in shock and spins around to find Kim Kibum standing behind her.  She let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding until now.  "Yah, Key, are you trying to give me a heart attack?!"  she yelled at him.

Key flinched at her voice and smiled slightly.  Minjoo blinked as she noticed something.

"Key, shouldn't you be in college right now?  Jia showed me your schedule...." she trailed off.  Key shook his head in reply.

"Don't believe that b****.  This is an English Literature class and I need this for college credit."  he simply explained and hung an arm around his new friend.  Damn, that evil she-devil showed her my entire schedule?!  Hmpf.  At least she doesn't know I'm here though.  Kekekekeke~

Key actually adores this class the most because he's a special pro at this subject before.  He ditched class today just so he'd find a way to ignore Jia.  :P Besides, the teacher loves him and he gets permission from her to visit the class anytime he wants.

Anyways, Key peeks over Minjoo's shoulder to get a good look at her schedule.  Okay, today she had Concert Band and AP Economics.  Right now's her last class, which is AP Lit.  Yes~

Minjoo and Key walked into the classroom, receiving a lot of stares from their classmates, or in this case, Minjoo's classmates.

Soon there were whispers of:  "Kim Kibum & Choi Minjoo?  So it IS true....."  "No~ Key oppa's mine!"  "No, b****, he's mine!"  "Damn, that chick is taken?"  "Awww~  I was gonna ask her out!"  "What does he see in her anyway?"

Minjoo ignore her classmates and sat down in her seat, which happens to be at the back of the classroom.  Key glared at the specific people saying stuff and sat next to Minjoo where there was an empty seat.  Pretty soon, the teacher came in and bowed to everyone.

"Good afternoon, class~" she greeted.  All the students except for Minjoo stood up and bowed.  "Good afternoon, Mrs. Seun~" they greeted back and sat down.  Key glanced at Minjoo's nonchalant behavior.  Is she always like this...?  Is Minjoo a rebel?

 "The topic in the class for this semester is love poetry,"  Mrs. Seun started out. Everyone groaned in frustration except for Key and Minjoo.  The teacher continued on, "Each person has to recite or present in their own way with inspiration.  That was for homework, I'm sure you're vaguely aware of this.  Now please let's have each person come up and present their poem choice.  Let's get inspired~!"  More groans were heard from the classroom as everybody discussed their ideas to each other and focused in panic of the assignment they all forgot to do.

Key turned to Minjoo.  "Did you forget to do your homework, too?"  Minjoo nodded blankly.  "Aish, Minjoo-yah, why're you so calm!  Look at everybody else!"

Just then, Minjoo grinned at Key.  "I got an idea, that's why."  she simply said and grabbed Key's arm.  Before Key could ask anything else, she dragged him outside and ran back into the room.  "Mrs. Seun, I need to get something for my poem presentation!  I'll be right back~!"

Next thing the class knew, they stared at Choi Minjoo (still in Jonghyun's old uniform) and Kim Kibum wearing a brown long-haired wig and a school girl uniform.  Minjoo bent down on one knee and looked up at Key with a glazed look in her eyes.

"I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)

I am never without it (anywhere i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)"

She's reciting the poem in Chinese?!  She didn't tell me she knows how to speak Chinese!

Minjoo stood up and held Key's hand in hers.  He grunted when he noticed Minjoo wearing high heeled sneakers underneath her pant legs.  Jonghyun should be wearing those instead.  Hahahah~

"I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)

I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant

and whatever a sun will always sing is you"

Key gulped inaudibly as Minjoo made eye contact with him.  His cheeks grew red as she continued on:

"Here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart"

Out of nowhere, Minjoo plants a kiss on Key's cheek.  The class gasped and Key freezes in sight.

"I carry your heart  (I carry it in my heart)"

The class at first goes wild, but then are mesmerized by Minjoo's reciting Chinese in poetry.  Meanwhile, Key felt his face turn beet red and felt his heart flutter everytime he and Minjoo kept making eye contact.  She's amazing....... Key felt his heart beating faster and clutched his chest tightly.

Minjoo noticed this and smirked at him.  "Were you mesmerized by me?"  she asked in English.  Key snapped back to reality and was about to say something, when he saw a familiar face peeking out from the window of the back area of the classroom.

Jjong......

Minjoo.....Minjoo.....ah!   There she is - WAIT.  O.O  Jonghyun scrunched his eyes to look carefully.  Is that Key?!  In a girl's outfit??  .......he looks good.

Suddenly, Key felt some courage in his heart to do something he's never done before.  Get over someone completely.

He raised his hand to the teacher.  "Mrs. Seun?  Could you let me recite a poem, please?  I miss reciting here."  he asked kindly.

"Of course!  You are, indeed, the best student I've had in history for this class!  Show these students how it's done~!"  Mrs. Seun suddenly clasped her hands together loudly, drawing attention to everybody.  "I have an idea!  Since Ms. Choi Minjoo here is from the States, let's let her evaluate Key's English reciting, okay?"  The class nodded and watched Key (still in a girl outfit) walk up to the front of the classroom.

Key glanced at Jonghyun, who had his sudden attention.  This is for you, babe.  I'm letting go, just for you and me.

"I loved you, even now I may confess, Some embers of my love their fire retain;"

Jonghyun stared at Key as he continued on.  "But do not let it cause you more distress, I do not want to sadden you again.

Hopeless and tonguetied, yet I loved you dearly"

Am I the reason why he chose that poem to read out to the class?  Is he even reading out to the class...or to me?

"With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,

I pray God grant another love you so."

Key ended the poem with a formal girl bow, causing the whole class to applaud madly for him.  Minjoo was too distracted upon the poem Key recited in English.  He's great~ wow.....he's almost fluent in English!  How come I've never noticed it before?

Her cheeks flushed as Key walked towards her and winked at her.  "I'm gonna go change out of this, okay?"  he whispered lowly to her.  She absentmindedly nodded in reply and let Key walk out of the classroo to change.  As another classmate walked up to the front of the classroom to present, Minjoo felt a slight pain in her chest upon watching Key walk away with Jonghyun trailing behind.

I forgot.....he's gay.  :(  I wish I could date him.  Minjoo puffed her cheeks up and stared at the front of the classroom.  Hm, might as well be friends with him.

Meanwhile, Key continued to walk into the hallway with Jonghyun until they found an empty area - the drama room.  As Key took off the schoolgirl shirt, Jonghyun coughed and looked away.

"Erm, Key?  We need to talk...." he trailed off and looked back at Key.  Key had changed quickly into his regular outfitO.O He changes fast!

"What do you need to talk about?"  Key asked as he held his skateboard.  Jonghyun stared at the skateboard and pointed at it.  "You skate?"  he asked with curiosity.  Key nodded in reply.  "Yep, for 3 years now."

Jonghyun chuckled sadly.  "Man, it' been so long.....I wish we could go back to the way things were...."

Key stared back at him with raised eyebrows.  "Just how exactly back?"

Jonghyun looked up at Key and smiled sadly.  "Before....before I broke your heart and mine as well....."

Key's eyes widened in shock.  "But you said you didn't love me and was just fooling around for fun - "

"I didn't mean that!"  Jonghyun snapped at him.  "I really loved you back then!  It's just that....back then there were so many difficulties that I didn't want you involved into my life because you'd get hurt and I don't want that, even now!  I want us back to being friends.....I missed you so much and I actually miss you waking me up and nag me every morning...."

Key blinked numerous times, then laughed like a maniac.  What the hell?  I poured my heart out to him!  Jonghyun pouted, causing Key to slightly chuckle and pinch his cheeks.

"I actually miss you, too.  We can't go back to dating, but we can go back to the way things were before that." he replied.

Jonghyun's face lit up in excitement.  "Really?!"  Key nodded, then Jonghyun smirked at him.  "It's Minjoo, huh?"

That question caught Key offguard a bit.  "Eh?"  He blushed at the sudden mention of his new friend's name.  Jonghyun laughed it off and swung his arm around Key's shoulders.  He poked him on the cheek.  "You know I love you~!  So I'll help you get her, okay?  She lives with me anyways!"  He kissed him on the cheek.

Key whined and made a disgusting face, wiping it off.  Jonghyun chuckled and led him outside into the empty hallway.  "You can always come to visit, you know.  My place is good for company, and plus I think Minjoo would want a friend like you around."

"......you really think so?"  Key looked down at Jonghyun hopefully.  Hehe~ I miss noticing our height difference.

Jonghyun nodded and turned to him, only to frown as he looked up.  "Yah, stop looking at me like that!  I'm not short!"  he retorted.

The two best friends walked down the hallway, with Key laughing and Jonghyun whining out loud.