Something...

Before 8

“I heard that Yonghwa is now more busy with a new girlband named ‘F(X)’. Is it true?”

 

“haha, I’m starting to sell my composed songs to them. But of course I still compose songs for our group”

 

“oh, three of you, what do you think about him? Do you feel jealous or annoyed or something else like that? Seohyun, how do you feel?”

 

“mmm… actually…”

 

 

“actually we don’t care bout it. We know he won’t leave us. So we just support him…”

 

Yonghwa suddenly pinched her cheeks from her behind, trying to stop her talking. He laughed because she found that Seohyun is funny. Besides, Seohyun pretended to laugh because she wanna avoid gossips on them.

 

“whooo!” suddenly the audience started to tease them.

 

“okay, enough… Kyuhyun, please?”

 

“we don’t care bout it. As long as he’s still composing our songs actively, we’re still proud of him. And we’ll support him, of course. We hoped that F(X) will be famous because of his composed music”

 

“by the way, you know F(X)?”

 

“of course”

 

 

“Who is your bias?”

 

“Sulli” Seohyun replied. “Because she’s so cute. Her face look like an angel. Moreover, she’s my best friend beside Yoona and Sooyoung. We’re a gang before.”

 

“Luna” Yonghwa answered. “For me, she’s sweet. And… she’s my friend!”

 

“Victoria. I love her high kick. And she’s my best friend” Said Ryeowook

 

“SooJung” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Oh I see. Last week I heard that you were Soojung’s best friend.”

 

“She’s one of my best friends. That’s why I called her SooJung. When I was still in Junior School (12 yrs old), I called her Jungiee. But when I was in Junior High School (14 yrs), she got the scholarship to study in the States. She’s 2 years younger than me. I don’t know if she still remember about me or not.”

 

“Oh yeah, there’s one of your fans, she’s really a big fan of yours. Yesterday she requested me to let her talk to you. Will you? She seems nice. 5 minutes only”

 

“Of course. Even 10 minutes is fine”

 

“Okay. Wait. I’ll call her”… “Hello? Kyuhyun wants to talk with you”

 

“K-Kyuhyun oppa???”

 

“neh. Hi! How are you?”

 

“I never been happier, oppa!”

 

“wait, wait, wait! Who is this? It sounds familiar… Who are you?”

 

“You forget about me?”

 

“did I ever met you before?”

 

“neh. You’ve forgotten about us”

 

“Soo Jung-ah! Is it you???”

 

“You’re not forgiven yet, oppa…”

 

“you still remember me, Jungiee?!” he smiled.

 

“I’m… (walking to his back silently)… bwah!” she exclaimed while giving his shoulder a hit”

 

“You never change! Always do prank on me!”

 

“I know that they are all your best friends. I invited all of them.”

 

“F(X)!”

 

 

 

“But, in this band, Yonghwa and Seohyun are the most favourite of fans. Isn’t it?”

 

“I guess…” Yonghwa answered

 

 

“I don’t think so. Fans should love the whole group. Not only one of us. We’re famous, and we can be here because of our teamwork If one of us is gone, the whole group will sacrifice. If one of us is out, we are over.”

 

“yea, she’s right. No matter what, that’s our promise.” Ryeowook added.

 

“Oh yeah, if not mistaken, both of you are a band. Aren’t you?”

 

“yes. When we was in high school, we formed a band named ‘0’. That time we still don’t know Yonghwa hyung. That group consist of me, Seohyun and Yoona. The Yoona is Im Yoon Ah, that famous actress”

 

“and it’s a rock band” Seohyun revealed.

 

“Really? Oh, so who screams? LOL”

 

 

“me” Seohyun confidently answered

 

“whoa, can you please sing now? Sing a song with the rocking genre”

 

“Kyuhyun oppa, help me. My voice is not very loud anymore. Come on”

 

“Okay”

 

Then they sang Alice Cooper’s song, ‘School’s Out’. The audience are all surprised with what they heard that time. The vocalist that they thought is very soft, to their surprise,,, it’s a WOW. No, it’s triple WOW.

 

“what do you feel bout hearing her singing that kind of song?”

 

“I’m… proud… yeahhh” answered Yonghwa shocked

 

“I’m proud also. It’s for our own happiness hearing her singing that type of song hehehh”

 

“But we only sing that if we’re bored, just for fun. We’re singing our official songs for our fans. SARANGHAEYOOO!!!” Kyuhyun shouted

 

“Hey 8ties! Love f(x) from now on! They’re awesome!” shouted Seohyun.

 

“Haha, thanks, Seohyun. I love you.” Said Sulli then hugged her tight. Seohyun then hugged her back very tight. “I miss you…”

 

“Aff(x)tions out there! Love 8 okay? Their songs will make all of you melt!” shouted Victoria and Amber.

 

“SO BE CAREFUL! Haha!” Luna shouted.

 

 

SORRY FOR ERRORS AND OTHER MISTAKES! I”VE TRIED MY BEST! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING. I’LL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON~^^

 

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED

 

(I know this chapter is not really interesting. Isn’t it? LOL)

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. THANKS FOR READING. LOVE YOU ALL (I’M GONNA USE UP MY VOICE TO SCREAM OUT LOUD “SARANGHAEYO, CHINGOOS!” LOL)

 

Keep subscribing ! :DDD