They start fighting

Before 8

“We’re invited!”

 

“Really?! Whoa! How come?! We’re just a new band and we already invited by her?”

 

“Do you think I’m lying?! She called me yesterday. And I promised that we’ll come to her reality show tomorrow night, at 7 p.m”

 

“What’s going on here?” Ryeowook asked to his 3 friends that are talking loudly in the practice room.

 

“-blablabla-” (I don’t think I will type it again kkk)

 

“It’s because of our last single, ‘8 is The Shape Of Our Friendship’”

 

“yeah, thanks to Kyuhyun for the idea. I’m just making the note. He’s the one who made the lyrics” Yonghwa finally talked.

 

“Hey, it’s okay. It’s just lucky me…”

 

“There’s no lucky thing here. The truth is you’re awesome. We admit that. Aren’t we?” Seohyun tried to make him happy. “thanks. But I’m feeling sorry to Yonghwa hyung. He’s the composer but I’m the one who made some of our songs”

 

“Hey, why should you? That means you help me a lot! We’re proud of you!” Yonghwa said while encircling his right hand around her neck.

 

(The position is like this : )

 

“umm… oppa, y-your hands…”

 

“ah, sorry. I’m too happy. I don’t meant it”

 

“Kyuhyun’s face… he’s getting angry” Ryeowook thought.

 

Suddenly all of them became speechless.

 

 

“why I want that person to be Kyuhyun oppa? I don’t want yonghwa oppa to be the one who hug me like that… aishhh. Seohyun! What are you thinking bout?!”

 

“He’s a jerk! He meant to do that. I knew it. He’s smiling a little. Lets just see. I’m the one who will have her”

 

 

“She must be mine, and I will take the risks”

 

“I meant to do that, really. This is a competition, kyuhyun. I must have her. Just give up!”

 

“I won’t give up, of course. Never! Except if she’s really loving you. But that’s not gonna happen, She will never love you!”

 

They stared each other with a confident-look, that they’ll get her.

 

“hmm… what I’m gonna cook now? It’s night already…” (I know it’s weird, when his 2 friends are fighting, why he’s thinking bout food?! LOL)

 

“Hey, why so quiet?” Seohyun finally broke the quietness in that room.

 

“Hey, I’m gonna cook now. Just wait”

 

“I think I’ll just follow ryeowook oppa”

 

“AH WAIT FOR ME, OPPA!”

 

 

 

SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW. AND I HOPE YOU DON’T GET CONFUSED WITH THE CONVERSATION AND TIMELINE. AS YOU KNOW, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFIC. AND SORRY FOR THE ERRORS ALSO * bent down *

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING and COMMENTING! THANKS A LOT! KEEP SUBSCRIBING, CHINGOOS! Love you all~

 

I”ll be updating the next chapter soon

Comments are appreciated, bcoz as a beginner, I need more ideas :DDD thanks~<3