2 Faces

Before 8

 

Tok Tok Tok!

 

“I’ll open!” she shouted while running to the door.

 

“joohyun-ah, where’s Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun asked without seeing her face.

 

“In the kitchen, cooking for us” she replied softly.

 

“oh, thanks!” he said while entering.

 

“oppa, where’s….-“, “your boyfriend? Still outside, I’m walking faster because I’m hungry now” he cut her sentence. “yah! He’s not my boyfriend!” she exclaimed. “so, why do you asked? And your face looks worry” he asked. “okay, okay, it’s up to you. I always lose everytime I’m fighting words with you” she finally gave up. “good if you admit it. Yonghwa’s coming. I’ll go to the kitchen. Just have a “date” in this room” he said ignoring what will she replied.

 

“YAH! NEVER SAY THAT ANYMORE! IF YOU DO, I’LL TELL YOUR SECRET TO PUBLIC!” she shouted angrily. He looked at her, frowned, “IF U TELL THAT, THEN I’LL JUST ALSO TELL THEM THAT U”RE DATING WITH YONGHWA HYUNG” he replied.

 

“Who’s dating with me?” Yonghwa suddenly entered.

 

“no, he’s just…”, “the girl you’ll give that pink guitar to” he cut her words again. “well… this is for seohyun. As a vocalist, she must know music instruments” he answered innocently. “umm, thank you, oppa but I have…I-I…I have…”, “hyung, she wanna said that she have studied guitar for 2 years” he cut again as he knows that seohyun is a kind-hearted girl that doesn’t want to hurt others’ feeling. “how do you know?”

 

“we’re a band when we’re still in high school”

 

“so, she was the guitarist?”

 

“no, she’s the vocalist”

 

“so why she…”

 

“hey, stop now!” she immediately cut, avoiding them to fight. “Kyuhyun oppa, when will you go to the kitchen?” she finally asked him to go, even actually deep in her heart she don’t want to.

 

“okay…”

 

(10 o’clock)

 

Tok Tok Tok!

 

“Oppa?”

 

Tok Tok Tok!

 

“Oppa, may I enter?”

 

“Okay, okay. Just enter”

 

She then entered gently. “What’s up? Any problem? You can’t sleep?”

 

“Not that. I-I…”

 

“why you bring that guitar? Wanting to show off? That yonghwa hyung give you a new guitar?” he asked in a sleepy face. “am I bothering you?!” she finally asked. “hey, I’m just kidding. What’s up?”

 

“C-can you please teach me how to play this? I forgot already”

 

“o-okay. Wait, I’ll wash my face first. Can you please take my guitar in my cupboard?”

 

“of course”

 

She took the guitar, but suddenly she saw a piece of photopaper on the cupboard. (O.o)9 “who is this?” she flipped it, and… “if not mistaken, this is yoona right? The composer of our band that time”

 

“Hey, what are you doing there?”

 

She stunned in a sudden. Afraid that Kyuhyun will be angry at her because of trying to find out about his privacy. “No, I’m just looking at yoona’s photo here. I miss her, really” she finally got an excuse.

 

“Oh, lets start now” he took his guitar from her hand then grab her hand to sit beside him. “I’ll check yours first. May I?”

 

“of course. Why not? You don’t need to ask”

 

“It’s still new. And moreover, it’s from Yonghwa hyung”

 

“so what? Kyuhyun oppa… I know what you’re thinking about”

 

“kidding” he paused for a while. “done, lets start. Now follow me”

 

(30 minutes later)

 

“better now”

 

“thanks oppa”

 

“lets play once more. Practice makes perfect”

 

“okay”

 

They enjoyed playing the guitar together until suddenly… “Ah!”

 

“what’s wrong?”

 

“n-nothing. I just forget some of it”

 

“hey, what happened?! Your fingers are bleeding” he said while holding her fingers panicked. “never mind oppa. Just injured a little. I’ll just do it myself”

 

“I won’t let you go. Wait here! I’ll take some cottons”

 

(5 minutes later)

 

“Still hurt?” he asked while holding her fingers warmly. Seohyun didn’t answered. “Seohyun? Anything wrong? Hello?” said Kyuhyun waving his hands in front of her face.

 

“ah, sorry”

 

“Why you looked at me like that?”

 

“you look like my brother… ah but lets just continue”

 

“don’t use this. Just use mine. Your guitar is still new, that’s why it’s dangerous”

 

“How bout you?”

 

“I’ll use yours”

 

“huh, what if… what if…” she almost revealed that she cared bout him until suddenly…

 

 

“Never mind. I’m professional already kekeke”

 

“why don’t you use your new one, oppa?”

 

“better I use the old one first until it’s broken. I don’t wanna waste my money for buying many guitars”

 

* FLASHBACK *

 

“hyung, thanks for going with me”

“it’s okay. It’s because I also want to buy one”

 

“huh? For what?”

 

“I wanna give it to Seohyun”

 

“What?! I also wanna give one to her!” he thought. “okay, I’ll just give it on her birthday”

 

*flashback end*

 

 

“Now I realized that he has 2 faces”

 

 

 

Chingoos,,, sorry for a VERY LONG UPDATE, I’m busy with school stuffs.

I Know, there’s too much errors. LOL. I’m sorry for that.

Hope you enjoy it. I’ll be updating the next chapter soon.

Keep subscribing guys! BIG THANKS FROM ME! :DDD