Oh finally x

Before 8

(Seohyun’s POV)

 

“Oppa, 1 h left we will go there… Oppa?” I walked into the living room, trying to find Kyuhyun. There he is. He’s calling someone on the phone.

 

“Hahaha, you’re funny. I like that!” I heard Kyuhyun laughed. I noticed that he’s talking with a girl. And I know who is she. Soo Jung. That’s obvious. Honestly, I felt jealous that time. I figured out that I love him but I know he will never love me. He loves Soo Jung. Well, that’s cruel enough to break my heart. I don’t know what to think. I don’t know what to do. My mind was freezing. I felt like my heart was going to pop. I stunned for a few minutes while tears are bursting out from my eyes until suddenly… TRRRT TRRRT TRRRT my phone vibrates. It’s yonghwa oppa.

 

“Hello? Oppa, what’s up?” I tried to fake my voice, so that he won’t know. “I-I… I wanna ask, I… I love… you… do you wanna... be my… g-girlfriend? I love your smile, I love the way you look at me. I love your cuteness… I love your body… I love your almond-shaped eyes. I love your sweet-smelling hair… I love everything I can see from you. Please don’t decline my offer…” this time, I really felt dilemma. The boy that I really love, he loves other girl. While … I have someone that loved me so much. All this time he’s very kind to me. He’s nice, he always help. But he’s not at my side everytime I need his help. Kyuhyun oppa does. And I don’t love him as a boyfriend. I love him as a best friend. I can’t love him more than this. But… I don’t want to break his heart. He’s too nice… “Seohyun? Are you still there? Am I distracting you?”

 

“Ah, no, oppa. I was just thinking about the concert tonight”

 

“Sooo, w-what’s your answer?”

 

I must decide. That’s what my mum taught me. Never hurt people’s feeling. Okay, here is it… “y-yes I want to” I felt that I can’t breathe. Well, I successfully made a decision. But, can I take the risks? “Thanks, Seohyun-ah! I love you! I will protect you always! Promise!”

 

“yea, thanks, oppa. I-I love y-you too.” I hung up.

Then I sat on the same spot where I was standing. Tears kept dropping from my eyes. Then I thought why I was crying? It’s useless. I have made a decision. And, regretting is a mistake. I must take the risk. Yeah. I tried to forget about it. “just imagine that Kyuhyun doesn’t exist” I played with my nails till suddenly…

 

“Seohyun? Why are you sitting there? The floor is cold. I afraid you’ll be sick again. Come on, stand up” he said, offering his right hand. “thanks…” I sighed while grabbing his hand uneasily. I stood up, “I bet`you were talking with Soo Jung just now. Right? Haha, I guess someone is falling in…love… hahaha” faked a laugh. “Pabo yeoja! I won’t ever love her more than just a best friend. Now come on, lets go! We’re almost late”

 

He’s not smiling at all… he’s really gonna leave me this way. Regrets are mistakes but…

 

“S-sorry. Okay, pls wait for me”

 

 

(After the concert, in their bus)

(Ryeowook oppa sat on the seat in front of me)

 

“huft, big success. Thanks, oppa” I looked at him. He was sleeping. Huft, I almost made him awake. I stared at him for a few seconds. Honestly, his face is really cuteee. But he’s handsome. I really love him so much. But… ugh, okay stop joohyun.

 

Author’s POV

 

“Seohyun?”, “what’s up, oppa?” she felt uneasy. “ryeowook oppa saw me staring at him?!”

 

“Don’t disturb him. He must be too tired.”

 

“O-oppa, may I talked something to…you?”

 

“of course. Come here, sit beside me!” he smiled. “yeah, Ryeowook is the only person that can help me this time.”

 

 

“Yonghwa will understand. He’s nice to everyone.” He smiled. “b-but, how about Kyuhyun?”, “I will help you with that. I promise, my lovely dongsaeng. Now take a sleep okay? I afraid you’ll be sick again. You may not be too tired” he her hair. Then she slept on his shoulder while he encircled his arm around her. AS BEST FRIENDS~

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

A familiar voice woke me up. I opened my eyes and shocked because I saw my 2 best friends were fighting. “you know I love her but you’re treating her like that! You love her?! I thought you were someone I can trust!” Kyuhyun shouted in front of Ryeowook. They were standing on the line. All the other SM artists there were trying to stop them from fighting because Kyuhyun was wanting to hurt him. But they were still fighting with their mouths. “you’re wrong, Kyu! I care about both of you, that’s why! Don’t be stupid! I know you love her! That’s why I’m trying to…”, “Who love who?” Amber suddenly shouted, cutting Ryeowook’s sentence. “Ssshttt!” Luna kicked her legs lightly. I didn’t know what should I say that time, I was surprised that Kyuhyun loves me as I still love him. But that’s not I’m thinking too much about, I was thinking how to calm them down, as I know this is just a clear misunderstanding of Ryeowook oppa. I was happy because that means that Kyuhyun love me so much but on the other hand I was feeling sorry to Ryeowook oppa. Suddenly Kyuhyun oppa stepped forward, I felt bad, cuz I know that that will lead to a fight and fight will lead to injuries on both of them so I stood up and hugged him tight to stop him. All of us were speechless that time. I was burying my face on his chest, sobbing softly on his warm body. “I-I love you, oppa!” I finally revealed my affection towards him to him, to all the SM artists there. I was blind that time, I don’t care what will they say about me... as I was just being someone’s girlfriend for not even a day... i didn’t care if they say I’m a jerk, I’ve betrayed my own best friend. that time, the only thing I want is to let he know that I love him so much, more than anything. I don’t feel afraid, scared or even worried, because I know he will be just mine for sure.

 

“Hear that?” Ryeowook showed a friendly smile. “I love you too” he gave me the warmest hug I’ve ever got. “What took you so long?! I was waiting for you to say that for 6 months!” I asked in disbelief. “well, I started to love you before 8. believe it or not, it’s up to you”

 

“Of course I believe you, oppa. I love you.”  I said. RING RING!

 

“. I just want to enjoy this unforgettable moment. Why suddenly Yonghwa oppa call me? And wow, it’s a video call” I thought to myself. “Let me answer it.”

 

“Ryeowook hyung, where’s Seohyun?”, “I’ll show you…” Ryeowook let Yonghwa see me and Kyuhyun from the phone. “S-seohyun?”

 

“Kiss her!” “kiss him” “kiss her” “kiss! Kiss!” those SM artists were ordering us to kiss each other. I blushed, guess my face was very rosy that time, and that time, my heart beats very fast. “OMG, am I in the heaven?”

 

 

Kyuhyun then pulled me to his embrace. He hugged me like a pillow. His left hand warmly hold my face and he looked at me with his sparkling eyes. our lips were getting closer… “Finally you’re mine,” He gave me a very very passionate kiss for almost 10 minutes (haha, maybe your face will become like this à 0.0)

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“huft, I lose. She loves kyuhyun, not me. Okay that’s fine. I must move on.”, “yea, that’s the spirit!” Shinhye came to him. “what are you doing here?” he asked. “accompanying my mum.” … (chit-chatting) … “Gotta go now! See you next time!”

 

 

Happy ending ;D except for Yonghwa. But he’s fine now, don’t worry. Haha kidding.

 

Sooo, how was it? This is my first fanfic, honestly. Yea, I know, too much errors. Please help me, I need comments to improve my writing. Please comment okay? critical is fine ;) I love it