Enough

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Soojung -

“O-oppa? …” I managed to utter while my entire body was frozen in shock. My heart was beating so fast and I couldn’t think straight.

Minhyuk oppa was hugging me!

“Please …” he said in a soft voice “… l-let me hold you like this for a little while”. Was it just me or did he sound really … sad?

I squeaked a little when I felt him hug me tighter. My cheeks were feeling hotter now and I was so sure that I was blushing. What was happening?! Why is Minhyuk oppa suddenly acting like this? it’s so unlike him.

- Minhyuk -

One last time.

 

Let me get close to her and hold her one last time.
After this I …

 

 

I shut my eyes and hugged her tighter.

 

“Are you okay now, Oppa?” Soojung cautiously asked. She and Minhyuk were still in the staff area, sitting on one of the empty benches by the wall. They had stayed there for about half an hour now but neither one of them seemed to mind.

“Y-yeah … Sorry …” Minhyuk kept looking at the ground, avoiding Soojung’s eyes as much as he could.

 

 

“Is there something wrong, oppa? D-do you want to talk about it?” she spoke in a soft voice “For you to hide away out there …” she gestured toward the back door leading outside “We haven’t seen you for the rest of the day. We’re all worried”. Minhyuk, touched by her words, smiled and slowly shook his head “it’s nothing, Soojung-ah … I just needed some time alone, I guess … Anyway, what were you doing here?” he quickly changed the subject before things take a wrong turn.

 

“Aigooo … I already told you! I was looking for you, pabo oppa. How could you let yourself freeze outside like that? Geez! ” she pouted

Minhyuk giggled a bit and stopped himself from hugging her again. This girl was just too loveable for her own good.

“Eunkwang oppa said that you left the zipline house in a hurry earlier …” she added.

Minhyuk’s face turned sad again as he was reminded that he left to give Peniel a chance to confess.

 

 

 

 

“Uhm … there’s another reason why I wanted to see you, oppa …” Soojung’s voice snapped him back to reality. “What?” he blinked at her.

“Actually, I …” she paused and looked down again “… I wanted to thank you … ”

The BTOB visual was surprised yet again “T-thank me? For what? …”

“For keeping me company that night …” she answered, referring to that night in the villa’s back porch “I was so comfortable being with you that I didn’t even feel myself fall asleep. Thank you for bringing me back to my room too” she smiled at him as she spoke. Minhyuk felt his heart skip a beat YET AGAIN and he had to look away or else he would’ve lost it.

“T-that was nothing …”

“Still … I really appreciate it” she added “… You, Peniel and the other oppas all tell me that I’m a really special girl when even I, myself, have a hard time believing it. BTOB is becoming a huge source of confidence and comfort for me. I never thought it would become like that when I first agreed to being on the ‘My Girl’ show”

Minhyuk’s eyes twinkled in love and admiration as he listened to her words. He was so touched to learn about how much he and s were becoming a part of her life and she in theirs. For a moment, he forgot his depression and just listened.

- Minhyuk -

It’s enough.
This is enough.

I just can’t hurt Peniel. I absolutely WONT hurt Soojung either. If they have become a couple, I should support them whole heartedly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s time to give up. You’ve worked hard, Lee Minhyuk.

 

It’s time to give someone else the spotlight now.

 

“EH???” Soojung gaped at what Sungjae had just told her as she and Minhyuk entered the villa’s lobby. “That’s right, Noona … you’re having a dinner date with ME” the BTOB maknae beamed, obviously delighted.

Soojung sent a questioning look at Peniel who was stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter