The Angel I can't Have

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- Minhyuk -

She’s too close! She’s too close! SHE’S TOO CLOSE!!!!

I was screaming and panicking in my mind. What the heck was this?! What do I do? I don’t know what to do! What do I--

I was cut out of my thoughts when my eyes started to slowly roam her face. This was a very, VERY rare chance after all; being THIS close to her. Literally.

I drilled into my brain everything I was seeing; her deep, dark brown eyes, perfectly sculpted nose, smooth, fair cheeks then her soft-looking, completely ENTICING lips.

 

*gulp*

 

“Ya, Lee Minhyuk, lean in, dude. You know you want to.*chuckle* It’s just a little tilt of the head” said a little, EVIL voice in my head.

“Ya! Is that what you’ve become now, Lee Minhyuk?! What, are you a erted kissing MANIAC now?! You already stole a kiss from her! Are you gonna do that again??” argued another little voice, a more naggy-sounding one.

 

I gulped again as my eyes were GLUED to her lips. My throat was suddenly becoming dry and oh god, if I could just lean in and taste her lips one more time.

 

Should I?

 

 

… C-can I?

 

Just when I was about to lose my mind and give in to the temptation, Soojung gasped (a little too late now) and pushed herself off of me. I was disappointed but THANK GOODNESS! …  I seriously DON’T KNOW what would’ve happened if we went another second like that.

- Soojung -

I cupped my burning cheeks as I finally caught my breath.

What the heck was that?! Oh my god, can I be any clumsier?!?! AISH!! So embarrassing!!! I mentally slapped myself a thousand times. I just wanted to dig a hole and crawl into it for the rest of my life!

I peeked at Minhyuk oppa and he was just lying there looking a bit … relieved?

Did being so close to me make him uncomfortable? I felt my heart drop a bit.

 

My legs were still feeling weak from the whole ordeal so I just sat there, on the cold ground. The image of his face that was up SO CLOSE flashed in my mind;  his hair, his wide, intriguing eyes, his perfectly sculpted nose and lips and his sharp jawline. Crap! I was blushing again. What was happening to me?

My hand unconsciously went down to my chest and felt my heart pounding against my ribcage. Omo! Why did I notice it only now?! My heart was racing, RACING! It felt like it was going to jump out of my body any minute! What is happening?!

Minhyuk finally got a hold of himself when the cold from the ground finally caught up to him. He sat up and saw Soojung with a flushed face and a scrunched up expression. She was having an internal battle with herself for some reason.

He breathed in and out just to completely calm himself down. Smiling gently, he broke the silence “Now I know how Sungjae felt when you fell down that time” he chuckled a little “Don’t make falling over a habit now”. Soojung was cut out from her daze and looked at him “Was I heavy?! Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry, oppa!” she panicked. Giggling at her cuteness, he got up and dusted himself before offering her a hand “That’s what you get for eating a lot” he teased as he hauled her up to her feet.

“Omo! Was I THAT heavy?!” she gaped, looking absolutely shocked, making him burst out into laughter. “Ah~! Don’t laugh at me!” she whined and pouted. Minhyuk’s laughter echoed throughout the area for a while.

 

 

“Geez” Soojung huffed. “I’m sorry” Minhyuk patted her head “You’re just too cute, I can’t help it” he beamed, getting himself ready to switch back to cheerful, hyper BTOB visual mode “and yeah … maaaaaybe you ARE that heavy” he wiggled his eyebrows “Of course it’s not true. You’re light as air … like the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter