Let the Games Begin!

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interview Question: “How did you think your hidden camera went?”

Sungjae was smiling proudly “Of course it went SUUUPER well!!” he beamed “We got to see different sides of Soojung noona that she doesn’t usually show during formal filming sessions. It was really nice! … Of course, my favourite part was the date!” he giggled.

---

 

Hyunshik smiled widely and help up a thumbs up sign “… it was completely, absolutely, positively SUCC-ESS-FUL!” he giggled “I kinda want to do something like this again … ” he paused before continuing “of course, Soojung would kill us when that happens so I’ll have to be satisfied with this” he laughed cheerfully, bringing out his eye-smile.

---

 

Changsub grinned brightly “It was jjang! It was really fun!” he beamed “Gotta hand it to her though … Soojung is a really sharp girl. She kept getting suspicious; I could see it in her eyes. I’m surprised we succeeded, actually” he added, snickering .

---

 

Minhyuk smiled meaningfully “… I’m just happy we were able to show everybody the true Soojung that we see whenever the cameras stop rolling”.

---

 

Interview Question: “Which Soojung do you like better? The on-cam Soojung or the off-cam one?”

Ilhoon almost burst out laughing upon hearing the question but quickly composed himself to think about his answer. “Uhmm …” he tilts his head a little bit sideways as he finalized his thoughts “… well … I can’t really say that I like just one of them more than the other.”  “Why is that?” the PD follows-up on the question. “it’s just that … on-cam, she’s very obedient and tries hard not to disappoint the PDs and staff. Of course, she’s not perfect but it’s just great to watch her doing her best. Then off-cam, she’s just whiny, sweet and cute all the same time! Very down-to earth” he smiled to the camera and smiled more confidently when he saw the staff nodding their heads in agreement. “Soojung noona is just the best, that’s what!” the BTOB rapper showed a thumbs up.

---

 

 “Just Soojung noona is fine!” the BTOB maknae grinned “… on-cam or off-cam, it doesn’t matter. I like her just the way she is”. Sungjae giggled when he heard a staff member whisper “How sweet …” from behind the cameras.

---

 

Eunkwang giggled a little before answering light-heartedly “… Both Soojungs are fun to be with. She likes to overthink things a lot and it’s just fun to watch and guide her as she goes … So I can’t really say that I like one better than the other.”

“All your members had the same answer to this question. Being the leader, did you know that?” the head PD followed-up.

“Ah really?” the BTOB leader was surprised “Daebak!” he commented and laughed a little “… we don’t really discuss the things we say during interviews other than some general pointers so I didn’t know. But I DO know that we all felt the same way, one way or another …” he beamed

 

Interview Question: “What do you think of the hidden camera that BTOB pulled on you”

Soojung was frozen for several seconds after the question was given. Her expression was unreadable.

 

 

 

“… I’m gonna kill them.” The girl suddenly spoke, breaking the silence.

 

“Geez, Soojunggie! Why’d you have to give out such a scary comment in that last interview segment??” Eunkwang whined. Soojung just shot a glare at the BTOB leader and he backed away like a scared puppy.

Today was another studio shoot and Soojung and BTOB were getting tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter