Chapter 9 - Hearteu.

Meant To Be Together.

Jo Eun - After A Long Time ★ }

 

"And to think that you love me. Rather , you hold hands with a blondie." Baekhyun whispered , as he watch Hana and Jaehwan walk together , hand in hand.

"Ehm. Just who are you looking at , Baek?" Onew asked him.

"Hyung , what do you think of Hana dating a blondie?" Baekhyun goes.

"I don't know. I don't really like blondies , really. Exclude Kris and Sehun and all .. but really. They really piss me off." Onew frowned.

Baekhyun sighed , before slipping out his phone from his pocket.

From BaboBaeky ;

                                 I thought you like me. *sigh* Do you really like blonde guys?

From Hana ;

                               EHHHH?! What are you talking about? Are you drunk?

Hana looked around. *Is he watching on me?* she thought.

From BaboBaeky ;

                                 How could you even say that to me? T.T Look , honestly , do you like me only as a fan or something?

                                Cause you're really confusing me right now.

From Hana ;

                                Hey , why don't we just meet up? You seem really weird right now. Is oppa with you?

From BaboBaeky ;

                               Yes , he is. Okay. Tomorrow , 2PM , 'Heavenly' Cafe' at Seoul Street. Got it?

From Hana ;

                                Arasso , I'll be there. Where are you anyways? See you ! Sleep tight. ^^ <3

*Even dare to send me a heart.* Baekhyun scowled.

"What are you going to do to her?!" Onew suddenly exclaimed.

"Ani. Hyung , Shouldn't we be going home now? Manager hyung might be worried." Baekhyun stated.

"Owh , I'm going to stay at Hana's for 2-3 nights. Wanna come over? You might be lost on your way home." Onew said.

"Yeah , sure. You know how to get there?" Baekhyun raised one of his eyebrows.

"Hey , she texted me okay." Onew mehrong-ed him.

Baekhyun doesn't know what this feeling is. His heart aches whenever Hana smiles for that guy. He would feel like his heart was stabbed whenever he sees them intertwining their hands. He felt like his heart was tortured whenever he sees them laugh.

"Come on." Onew beckoned him to follow.

::~::

*Is he okay?* Hana thought , frowning.

"Hana-yah , gwaenchana?" Jaehwan looks worried.

"Ah , nae. Um. Jaehwan-ah , I um ... I need to go somewhere. Urgent. Sorry. You can go home first , right?" Hana throws him a slight smile.

"Ah , sure. Be safe , nae? Text me when you get home !" he beamed , waving at the running Hana.

*I wonder where she's going ..* he thought.

Hana made sure Jaehwan was lost in sight , before halting in the middle of the streets. 

"Why am I running away from him anyways?" Hana frowned , curious about her actions.

*I should be getting home.* Hana walks to the direction of her house.

"Hana-yah?! Hana !! Yah , Baek , text Hana!" Hana heard some screaming coming from her house.

She reached infront of her house , and there stood 2 guys. One of them were shaking the gate furiously like there's no tomorrow , while the other one was just leaning lazily on the gate.

She made her way to them , before smirking , realizing it was her oppa and Baekhyun.

"Oppa?" she goes.

"HANA-YAH ! Where have you been?! We waited for you like ages!" Onew hugged her tightly.

"Hyung , stop exaggerating. It was only 5-10 minutes." Baekhyun said , cool.

"Ah , sorry for making you guys wait. You should have called me." Hana threw them a smile.

"My handphone's battery was dead." Onew pouted , looking at his shoes.

Hana turned to Baekhyun and showed him the 'what-about-you' face.

"Ah , eurm .. I .. was too lazy ! Yeah , lazy." Baekhyun turned away , avoiding Hana's eyes.

"Aish. Lazyass. Palle. Come in. Oh , are you staying here for the night?" Hana asked.

"Yeah , I am." 

"Hyorin ? Dara unnie ? Jiyong oppa ?" Hana looked around the living room.

"I guess they all have gone to sleep already. So , any of you want dinner?" Hana asked.

"Yeah , sure. Kind of famished , here. heh." Baekhyun said , smiling sheepishly.

*Well , that reminded me of Jaehwan.* Hana tilted her head to the side.

"Ah~! You guys go get your late dinner. I'm going in. So tired." Onew stretched his arms , making his way towards one of the empty rooms.

Baekhyun just stood there , jaw hanging.

"Ehm. Erm .. I guess it's just the two of us , eh?" Hana blinked.

"I guess so." Baekhyun shrugged , walking towards the kitchen.

"Will ramen do? or do you want some kimchi and rice?" she asked.

"...Rice ... don't you have samgyupsal? It'll be great if we could fry some together." Baekhyun smiled.

"Er , ahahaha. Mianhae , but one of the rules in this house is that .. we can't eat samgyupsal." Hana explained , smiling sheepishly.

"Ehhh ?!" Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"Heh. It's the family's tradition." 

"Well then , ramen will do." 

::~::

"Yaaaaaah ~ I'm so full already." Hana burped softly. "Sorry. heh."

"Let's go to sleep. Lucky tomorrow EXO's free." 

"Nae , sunbamdwaesaeyo ! (good night)" Hana was about to exit the kitchen when Baekhyun called her.

"Y-yah ! Where am I sleeping?"

"Ah , you can sleep at the sofa , if you don't mind." Hana said jokingly , showing her eyesmile.

"BWOHH ?!" 

"Ahahahah. Arasso. Palle , follow me." 

Hana brought him to the guest room.

"This will be your room for tonight. Chalgaeyo." Hana stated , smiling , before making her way to her room.

::~::

From BaboBaeky ;

                                  Yah , are you asleep?

From Hana ; 

                                     Ani. School's starting in 2 days. I'm getting ready the books and all.

From BaboBaeky ;

                                   Aigoo .. didn't know uri Hana is so hardworking , nae?

From Hana ;

                                   YAH ! >_< Are you teasing me right now ?!

From BaboBaeky ;

                                   Aniyooo ~ I'm praising you. kekeke~ I can't sleep. >< for some reasons.

From Hana ;

                                   Ah , jinjaa? You want me to bring SNSD's poster and paste it on the wall near your bed?

                                   It works to me , I'll always look atXiah Junsu oppa's poster. ^^ Neomu meotjin!

From BaboBaeky ;

                                 Bwoyaah. Xiah sunbaenim ? Aren't you suppose to look at my picture?

From Hana ;

                                Waeyo ? Are you jealous ? Xiah oppa is much more handsome than you ! bluek. :b

                                It's not like you're my namjachingguu anyways.

From BaboBaeky ;

                                Eumph ! Aish.  ==" Yah , where's the SNSD sunbaenim poster ? I want to look at Tiffany noona ! ._.

From Hana ;

                              Tch. I don't have it here. I'm not really interested in girl groups. I only have their albums. I'll buy it tomorrow if I can. :b 

From BaboBaeky ;

                              Yah ! >_< Wae are trolling me from just now?!

From Hana ;

                              Omo , trolling ? Are you accusing me? Anyways , wae are you mad? It's fun to irritate you. xD ngeheheh.

From JinkiOppa ;

                             Yah. You guys should sleep , ya know. @ _ @ I can't even sleep seeing you guys texting each other non-stop.

From Hana ;

                             Ouk , oppa ! How did you get in here ?

From BaboBaeky ;

                             Hyung ?! HYUNG ! Wae are you still up?

From JinkiOppa ;

                            Do you guys hate me that much ? T.T Fine. I'll go to sleep. == Since you guys want me to. Good night !

From BaboBaeky ;

                             YAH , HYUNG ! Aniyoo !

From BaboBaeky ;

                               Hana ? Why are you quiet ? You're not asleep yet , right ? Hana ?!

::~::

From Hana ; 

                                  Jae , I reached home. ^^ Sorry for making you worried , nae?

From Jaehwannie ;

                                Ah , ATLAST ! >< Now then you text me? I've been waiting for it for ages ! Gosh. Where have you been anyways?

From Hana ;

                                 Ahaha , mianhae. I .. um .. left something at the cafe' back there , so , yeah.

From Jaehwannie ;

                                 Ah , was it your beanie ? Because I saw a lime green beanie from the table you left just now.

*I did ?* Hana thought , before widening her eyes.

"I DID ! MY BEANIE ! MY FREAKING BEANIE !" Hana cried before leaving her room panicking.

"Hana , are you okay? What's with you?" Baekhyun asked , looking at her worriedly.

"My beanie ! My beanie eormonim got me for my 13th birthday ! My favourite beanie ! I left it at the cafe' !!" Hana panicked , messing her hair.

"It's okay , we'll get it tomorrow. First thing in the morning , okay?" Baekhyun reassured her.

Hana just nodded , still worried of her beanie.

*I hope nobody took it.* she thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ah , sorry guys , for the late update. ^^

And , I know it's quite confusing on how  Jinki oppa got into the text thing with them , I had no idea. ><

So , I hope you like it? Heh? ^^" *smiles sheepishly

Neon nareul saranghae ! ^^ <3

Please comment & subscribe ! (:

xx.

Hana.