Exo-K: When They Say ‘I Love You’ For The First Time

KPOP Scenarios

Suho

He smirked at you from across the board. You glared at him and pouted as he moved his piece.

“Check… and Mate,” he laughed as you sighed and sunk in your seat.

“I at this!” you cried, “How am I supposed to beat that… thing if I can’t even beat you.” He smiled as he stood up and walked behind you. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

“You know, winning isn’t everything?” he whispered into your ear.

“I know… but I really want to win,” you pouted.

“Just know, even if you do lose, that I will always love you,” he kissed your cheek before pulling away from you and walking towards the kitchen.

“Junmyeon,” you called, causing him to turn to you with his eyebrows raised, “I… I love you too.” He smiled softly before turning back to the kitchen.

“I know,” you heard him mutter affectionately.

 

Kai

You watched as he practiced his routine for the twelfth. You knew he was hurting but he was being his stubborn self and didn’t say anything about it. You watched as he twirled around on one foot and fell to the ground, clutching his ankle.

“Jongin!” you shot forward and wrapped your arms around his chest, pulling him to the couch that was near. You laid him on the couch and brought his ankle closer for inspection, “Are you okay?”

“I think I might have overworked myself just a bit,” he replied, grimacing as you touched a sensitive spot.

“You think?” You asked, looking knowingly at him. You sighed and reached into your bag, pulling out a hot-pack. You figured he would do this until he hurt something, so you came prepared. You laid the hot-pack on his ankle, “You always do this! Do you know how worried I am? All you ever do is make me worry! Aish!” You rubbed your face with annoyance.

“I… I’m sorry,” he says quietly, grabbed your hands and pulling them away from your face, “I really am.” You smiled sadly at him and kiss his forehead, “I love you.” You sat there in shock as he uttered the words for the first time. You felt him pull away his hands, “M-Maybe it was… too soon.”

“No!” You yelled, grabbing his hands back, “No… I love you too.” The smile on his face was worth the concern he put you through.

 

Sehun

He smiled naïvely across the table at you.

“What are you doing?” you asked, getting uncomfortable with his staring.

“I’m just gazing at my beautiful girlfriend!” he shouted.

“Well… stop it, you’re creeping me out,” you said softly, although, the blush on your face told a different story.

“You think it’s cutesy and romantic,” he smiled.

“Stop it!” you pouted, “What’s with you today?”

“Well, I’ve been thinking lately,” he began. You instantly started worrying. Those were never good words and you could feel your eyes start to burn.

“A-About?” you asked faintly. He seemed to know something was wrong and looked up to see you about to cry.

“W-Why are you crying?” he asked hastily, “I didn’t mean to make you cry. I was just going to tell you I loved you. Why are you crying?” he was freaking out as you froze.

“Sehun,” you said tenderly, “I love you too.” He stopped freaking out and looked at you. He shot forward and hugged you tightly, “Ah! Sehun, too tight! Can’t breath!”

 

Chanyeol

You looked at him as he sat on the couch. He was always so happy and to see him sitting on the couch alone, with a forlorn expression, was beginning to worry you.

“Chanyeol, what’s wrong?” You asked, sitting beside him on the couch and taking his hand.

“Nothing,” he replied unresponsively.

“I know something’s wrong,” you began, “What happened to my ‘personal happy virus’?” He looked over at you with detached eyes. You tried to think of anything that you might have done to upset him, “Is it something I did? Did I do something to upset you?”

“It’s… not you,” he said. Tears sprung to your eyes.

“A-Are you…” you began sadly, “Are you breaking up… with me?” He looked at you shocked.

“What?” he shouted, “How did you get that idea?” You tried to fumble for words but nothing would come out but sobs. His arms wrapped around you and pulled you to his chest, “Don’t ever think that. Ever! I love you!” he shouted, burying his face in your shoulder.

“Wait…” you pulled away to look at his face, “Is that why you were upset? Because you were nervous?” He nodded shyly as you laughed, “Chanyeol, I love you too. There’s nothing to worry about.” He smiled softly as you brushed your lips against his.

“I love you,” he whispered again in your ear.

 

D.O

He smiled wide-eyed at you as you were trying to beat the other guys at the game. The rest of Exo-K came over and you all decided to play the video game. Currently it was down to you, Kai, and Baekhyun.

“Come on, ____,” D.O shouted, “You can beat them! Make them cry!” You rolled your eyes as the boys glared at him. You used the momentary distraction to destroy their characters. They groaned as they lost and you jumped up laughing.

“HA! Now you owe me,” you reminded them of the bet you made. They groaned and left to go get the food you wanted. You smiled as you sat back on the couch, laughing. D.O sat beside you and wrapped his arms around you.

“Ah, my girlfriend is the best,” he shouted, causing the other boys to roll their eyes.

“Thank you, Kyungsoo,” you blushed as he kissed you cheek.

“No problem, jagi!” he shouted. He hugged you tighter, “I love you!” You both froze as that bomb had yet to be dropped in your relationship. He cleared his throat as the other guys started laughing, “I-It’s not funny!” He buried his face in your shoulder in embarrassment. You gave the other guys a look and they stopped laughing, coughing and walking out of the room.

“It’s okay Kyungsoo,” you said, rubbing circles in his back.

“I just ruined everything, it was supposed to be a special moment!” he screamed into your shoulder.

“You didn’t ruin everything,” you smiled, “Beside, I think it was special. You said it in front of your band mates. Also… I love you too.” His head shot up and he was smiling at you. He pressed his lips against yours.

“I love you, jagi!!” he shouted again, laughing along with you.

 

Baekhyun

You smiled when you came in the kitchen to find Baekhyun sitting at the table with food.

“I wanted to cook for you, but I didn’t know how it would turn out,” he began, “So I just bought food and brought it back.”

“What’s this for?” you asked softly, sitting beside him after kissing him on the cheek.

“I know you’ve been busy and stressed lately,” he replied.

“So have you,” you shot back.

“I know,” he said, “And we haven’t got to spend much time with each other, so I thought we could have dinner together.”

“That’s sweet of you,” you smiled, grabbing his hand, “Really, Baekhyun.” He smiled brightly at you before pushing your already-made plate towards you. You laughed as he told you funny stories about the guys while you ate. After, he cleaned up and pulled you towards the living room, where he embraced you and cuddled on the couch, “Baekhyunnie… thank you,” you said, laying your head on his chest.

“You’re welcome, ____,” he said, kissing you forehead. You laid there for a while before he spoke up again, “___, I want you to know something.” When you looked at him, he continued, “No matter what happens in the future, I will always care about you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I just want you to know that I love you.” You started to tear up and hugged him tightly.

“I love you too,” you said as he wrapped his arms around you.