Block B's Zico

KPOP Scenarios

trans.gif“Watch out for them,” the shop-owner said, “They cause nothing but trouble.”

“Yes, ma’am,” you replied, smiling before grabbing your bag and heading out the door. This territory was run by none other than Block B, lead by the most ruthless man in this century, or so you’ve been told. You don’t know what they really look like, just that they usually travel together, all seven of them. You sighed as you recalled the shop-owners description of him. ‘He’s the scariest thing you’ll ever meet. Adorned with tons of jewelry, all stolen, and eyes that you wouldn’t believe. Two different eyes, but both are eerie and scary. He’s only after two things… everything that isn’t his and everything he can’t have.’ Sounded like something out of an old comic, but you couldn’t be rude to the ajumma, even if she was senile. Just as you were turning a corner, two men came running past you, one hitting your shoulder causing you to drop everything.

“Yah!” you called out, turning towards them. The one that hit you stopped and you continued, “Who do you think you are?” The one that hit you had some kind of floral jacket-thing on and his partner was dressed in black, “I asked you a question.” You clenched your fists in your skirt, waiting for a response. He sighed loudly, tilting his head back.

“I’m kind of in a hurry, so if you would be kind enough,” he laughed, starting to walk off. You reached out, grabbing onto the back of his jacket.

“You’re not leaving until you apologize,” you said. The other guy whined about something you couldn’t pick up on. The one you had a hold of turned around, grabbing your wrist, looking down so you couldn’t see his face.

“Watch what you’re doing, young lady,” he replied lowly. You counter-reversed his grip, using what your brother had taught you.

“Young lady? Don’t make me laugh,” you replied. He smiled before looking up, causing you to freeze. You swallowed harshly, trying to keep calm.

“Has anyone told you about me?” he asked, smirking, his eyes gleaming. He stepped closer to you, his voice dropping to a whisper, “I would tread carefully, if I were you.” You tightened your grip on his wrist.

“Like I said, you’re not going anywhere until you apologize,” you growled. He suddenly looked over your shoulder, his eyes growing wide. He looked around quickly before growling.

“You leave me no choice,” he groaned before grabbing the bags you dropped in one hand, and reversing your grip on him, “Let’s go Taeil.” He pulled you after him, “Don’t loose the grip on that case.” You looked over at Taeil for the first time, realizing he had a briefcase clutched to his chest. He picked up the pace, his grip tightening on your wrist. You looked behind you and saw two men in suits running after you.

“W-What’s going on?” you asked, trying to keep up with them.

“You just entered into the wrong crowd,” he laughed, casting a glance at you, “What’s your name, babe?”

“Certainly not babe,” you shot back, hoisting your skirt up a little so you wouldn’t trip over it. You sighed as you turned the corner, “______. You?”

“You haven’t heard my name?” he asked shocked.

“Well, you’re the leader of Block B, correct?” you asked. He nodded before you continued, “I don’t know your name though.”

“Zico,” he replied shortly, pushing Taeil into a room before pulling you in with him and shutting the door. The room was small and you were pressed against his chest. For a crook that was always on the run, he smelt absolutely tantalizing. You heard men’s voice and Zico put his hand over your mouth. The voices passed and faded out, signaling they had missed your hiding place. Zico looked at Taeil before nodding towards the door. Taeil went out the door, leaving just you and Zico.

“W-Why is he leaving?” you asked quickly, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

“Making sure they’re gone,” he looked at you, “I may be a thief, but I’m not going to send an innocent women out there to face danger.” He looked away as you smiled softly. Maybe he wasn’t as bad as everyone led you to believe. Taeil came in at that moment, muttering they were gone. Zico looked at you before grabbing your wrist again, not as hard this time. He pulled you out, looking both ways before leading you up stairs to a room. You saw a man with red hair sitting by a fire, sharpening a knife, “This is Kyung, he’s a friend of mine.”

“Block B?” you asked, looking at him warily.

“Yes, Block B,” he replied, taking off his jacket and laying it out on a stool, “You can sit here.” He gestured to the stool before placing your bags beside it and walking over to Taeil. You sat on the stool quietly, crossing your hands in front of you. Zico was talking to Taeil when he looked over at you. He sighed and walked next to you, grabbing something out of a bag. He handed you another jacket, “It can get pretty cold out here.” You took the jacket from him, quickly putting it on so he wouldn’t get upset with you. He’s not like anything they were telling you. He seemed sweet. Four more men came running in with another brief case. One stopped just short of you, looking at you then at Zico.

“Who is she?” he asked, pointing to him.

“I think I should go,” you mumbled, standing up. Zico crossed the room quickly, stopping within an inch of you.

“At least stay for dinner,” he said softly, “Then I’ll you home myself.” He looked really hopeful so you nodded. Shortly after, dinner was ready and Zico brought you a plate, “Umm… I made yours.”

“You’re different then what everyone says,” you say softly, taking the plate from him.

“You’ll learn not to judge a book by it’s cover,” he muttered before turning away. There was something about him. Yeah, he was rough around the edges, but he was also sweet and y. Like, really y. When you got done eating, he came over and got your plate, handing it to Kyung, “You ready?” He held out his hand for you to grab. You stared at it before accepting his help. He smiled softly, grabbing your bags and pulling you towards the door, “I’ll be back later, boys.” He pulled you out and onto the street. You walked hand-in-hand towards you house.

“So… How old are you?” you asked, trying to rid the silence.

“20, you?” he asked, threading his fingers through yours. You looked down at your hands, confused. Why was he being so nice to you?

“S-Same,” you replied. He smiled at you as you reached your house, “T-This is me.” He looked crest-fallen for a second before smiling.

“I’ll… see you around, I guess,” he said, letting your hand go. He turned away before stopping and turning back, “Ah! I forgot. I’m sorry for running into you earlier.” You eyes widened when he leaned forward, pressing his lips against yours. He pulled away quickly, smiling, “Good evening, Miss ______!” He ran down the steps before you could open your mouth to say anything.

“YAH!” you screamed at him. He turned around smiling.

“I’ll steal your heart, Miss _____, just you wait,” he winked before running off, leaving you in confusion.