BIGBANG'S TOP

KPOP Scenarios

Fully "When You Want To Break Up Because Someone Is Blackmailing You, But He Refuses To Let You Go."

~

You have been in your apartment for a week straight. Seunghyun thought you were just sick, but your real reason was so much more. You reread the anonymous emails you receive for the past three weeks again.

Break up with him or you are going to regret it.

Don’t fool yourself; he doesn’t love you.

Are you really not going to heed the warning?

If you don’t break up with him soon, you won’t be the one getting hurt. I have proof, and I will release it.

This is your last warning. Do something about it.

You knew what they meant about you not being the one getting hurt. You knew that they might do something to Seunghyun. They could bring his career down, so you were going to give them what they want. You are going to break up with him. You’ve contemplated on how you were going to do it and what you were going to say. The only thing you came up with was to make him think you didn’t love him anymore. A knock on the front door brought you out of your thoughts and you went to answer it.

“____,” Seunghyun smirked at you, hugging you as soon as you opened the door, “I’ve missed you. How are you?”

“Sit down, Seunghyun, we need to talk,” you said, pulling away and walking to the table.

“What’s wrong? You seem upset,” he responded, taking a seat across from you.

“I want to break up,” you said shorty.

“W-What?” he asked shocked.

“You heard me, I want to break up,” you said again.

“Why?” his hands fell to his sides.

“I’m tired of you,” you said, trying to stop yourself from crying, “I’m tired of being with you. I want out.”

“W-What did I do wrong? I can change,” he stood up and went to stand beside you.

“It’s nothing you can change, I just don’t love you anymore,” you replied, scooting away from him.

“No,” he fell to his knees and grabbed your hand, “I won’t accept this.”

“It doesn’t matter if you accept it!” you shouted, causing him to flinch back, “It’s over, Seunghyun.”

“I don’t believe you,” he pulled you closer, “You still love me, do not say you don’t.”

“I’m telling the truth,” you said, trying to pull away from him.

“Tell me,” he said softly, “Does this have to do with that email you got three weeks ago.” You looked at him in shock, “You left it open when you went to the bathroom. You looked upset, so I wanted to know why. Was that the only one? Was there more?” When you didn’t respond he got up and went to your computer, where the emails were still opened. “Why didn’t you tell me? I would have done something about it.”

“What would you have done, Seunghyun?” you yelled.

“I… would have brought our relationship to the public, make it less of an epidemic,” he got up and walked over to you, “I would have done anything to protect you. I don’t care if they release the information, or do something to me; I am not giving you up. So, I do not accept your break up, it didn’t happen. You still are and always will be mine, so don’t forget that.” He pulled you into his arms, “I love you, and I will continue to love you. Don’t let someone else break us up, okay?” You nodded as tears streamed down you face. He smiled and kissed you before leading you to your bedroom, where you both laid down and got some well-deserved sleep.