VIXX's Leo

KPOP Scenarios

You puffed your cheeks as you sat on the couch, waiting for your beloved Taekwoon to return home. He had been doing Hyde promotions for several weeks now and hasn’t been home often. Your phone dinged and you scrambled for the phone.

Hey, we got on stage late. Will be home later than expected. XOXO Leo

You pouted and threw your phone down after sending a reply, crossing your arms and leaning back against the couch. You bit your lip and glanced towards the bedroom before looking at the coffee table. He never was fond of you going through his closet, even though you were living together. You guessed it had to do something with him not liking his things touched but you never understood that. You figured if you trusted him to live with him, you could trust him with your things. You tapped your feet impatiently, glancing at the room then at your discarded phone. You always wanted to try on his clothes… You smiled as you shot off the couch towards the room, glancing at the front door before disappearing through the doorway. You made your way to the doors on his closet, biting your lip nervously as you opened them, feeling a bit giddy. You ran your hand over his numerous shirts hanging there before finding a huge blue sweater. You remember when he wore it for the photo shoot, remembering how it was only a bit big on him, wondering what it would do to you. You smiled and took it off the hanger, laying it on the bed as you took your own shirt off and slipped the sweater on. You went to the mirror to look at yourself, giggling at the too-long sleeves and the left over material bunched around your waist. You twirled and admired how it fit you, taking comfort in how it still smelled like him. You shrugged and looked over yourself once more before taking it off and hanging it back up, taking down a blue and yellow plaid button up. This one was a bit big on him too, so you figured it would fit as the sweater did. You slipped it over your head, not bothering to undo the buttons and admired yourself in the mirror. You saw that it did indeed swallow you, but went past your hips instead of bunching at them. You pursed your lips in thoughts before shaking your head, thinking it looked better on him than you. You took it off and put it back, running your gaze across his clothes once more, smiling brightly as you found the white button up shirt he wore during the On and On promotions. It had fit him very well, spanning across his muscular chest, making every girl with any sort of mind go crazy. You took it off the hanger and tried to slip it over your head to no avail. You shrugged and ed it, slipping your arms into the sleeves and starting at the bottom, began buttoning it. It flared just a little at your hips, but nothing too noticeable. You smiled and went to the mirror as you worked your way up to the top. You pouted as you tried to button the top three, but nothing worked. You blushed as you realized while Leo had chest span on you, you had chest size on him. You weren’t too busty in the chest area, but you weren’t exactly un-endowed. You had a chest and with this shirt on, it showed. The buttons stopped just below your bra, from there, flaring out until the collar rested about five inches on each side from where they would align in the middle. You smiled as an idea struck your mind and you raced to your closet, pulling out a skirt and taking your jeans off to slip it on. You walked back to the mirror and snickered, this outfit would definitely be something you could use to seduce Leo into doing what you want. You chuckled and took the skirt off, placing it back before taking the tight shirt off to place it back in his closet, leaving you in your bra and underwear. You were about to close the doors and get dressed but something caught your eye. His beloved cardigan. You had seen him wear it many times but he never took it off for you to experiment with it. You bit your lip and took it from the hanger, going to the mirror and slipping it on. The sleeves were too long and the sides went past your hips to your thighs, seeing as Leo was rather tall in the torso department. The see through fabric swallowed you whole, even more so than some of your baggy hoodies you kept around for lounging days. You would have taken it off if it were not for one thing. It smelt like him, it smelt a lot like him. It reminded you of him and all your memories. From walking hand-in-hand through the part, him with a mask on, you with a hoodie on, to days you would just cuddle on the couch, you nestled tightly under his arm and against his chest, neither of you wanting the day to end for you knew what came next. Departure. Every time he had to leave, it was hard on you both, but even more so on him. You were his escape from the idol world, one of the only people he knew he could depend on if he lost everything. He didn’t show it, ever, but you knew he felt that way. From the way he looked when he had to leave, the emails and text-messages and the late night calls just to hear your voice. He called you every night he was away, saying he wanted to make sure you were okay, but everyone knew the reason. Your voice is what he needed to sleep, even if he didn’t want to admit it himself. You smiled softly and clutched at the cardigan’s sleeves, about to completely get lost in your thoughts. You heard someone gasp and looked up to see Leo walking in, the bag in his hand falling to the ground as he took in your appearance. His hair was pulled back into a half-pony-tail as the rest of his hair rested on his neck. His eyeliner was still done from the recording, but he had taken off the eye-shadow and lipstick. You blushed as you glanced at the mirror, seeing yourself clad in your underwear, bra, and his see-through cardigan that was left open. You blushed more and looked at the floor, waiting for him to speak.

“_-______… w-what is this?” you heard his low mumble. You wouldn’t have even been sure that he had said anything if you weren’t already used to it. You bit your lip, fidgeting with the sleeves of his cardigan.

“I… I was… just…,” you stuttered over his words, afraid of his reaction to you touching his things, “I-I’m sorry…”

“S-Sorry?” his voice came out confused, confusing you as well.

“For touching… your things…” your eyebrows knitted as you finally looked up to his face, seeing his gaze quickly shooting away from yours, “T-Taek… woon…?”

“Just… give me a second, okay?” his voice came out strained before he strolled over to his closet, throwing the doors open in a haste. Your fear grew as the doors hit the wall, making a loud crack, not helping your nerves. You saw him grab a big black sweater from his closet and stalk over to you. He turned his gaze away from you as he held the sweater out to you, “P-Put this on f-first.” You nodded and took the sweater from him, slipping out of the cardigan to put it on. It pooled down past your thighs, stopping just above your knees like a short dress.

“Are you mad?” your voice came out meek, your lip suffering abuse as you chewed on it nervously. His gaze fell to you and he let out a breath of air you didn’t know he was holding.

“Mad?” he tilted his head and stepped closer, only for you to step back. A hint of a smirk crossed his lips before his face straightened out once more. He took another step, and another one after that until finally the back of your legs hit the bed and you took a seat. He kneeled in front of you, his long arms coming to rest on either side of your tights, “____, why would I be mad?”

“I went through your clothes… I put them on… I touched your things,” you felt ashamed as you called out what you did wrong, realizing you shouldn’t have done any of it.

“So?” an almost non-existent chuckle escaped his lips.

“Y-You’ve always gotten mad when I went to look at your clothes,” you explained, your hands playing with the hem of his sweater.

“I have never been mad about that, _____,” he tilted your chin up, smiling softly at you, “I would never get mad about that.”

“But, what about…”

“Jagiya, I wasn’t mad. I don’t know what my face looked like at the time, but I was happy that my girlfriend wanted to wear my things,” he chuckled once more. You nodded and wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging yourself to him. You felt his arms wrap around your waist as his hands rubbed circles into your back.

“Wait. Why did you seem mad when you came in?” you asked, pulling back to look at him. His face flushed red quickly as he began stuttering before taking a deep breath.

“You were… and I… and you looked…” he buried his face against your neck, a giggle emitting from you as your hands found their way into the hair at the nap of his neck, “You looked r-really good, jagiya.”

“I did?” you smirked, your shyness and worry suddenly fading away, “I did, didn’t I? Should I wear stuff like that more often?”

“Jagi.”

“I look ravishing in your white button up.”

“Jagiya.”

“With that red plaid skirt of mine.”

“Yah, are you listening to me?”

“Should I buy some stockings?”

“If you don’t stop…”

“With black high heels?”

“I’m warning you…”

“Maybe I can stri… Yah! Taekwoon!”

“I warned you!”

“Stop it, Taekwoon!”

“Never!”