Exo M's Lay (Part 1)

KPOP Scenarios

You were having a really bad day. Your mom had called to tell you that your father was put in the hospital after he had gotten into a car accident on his way to work. Then, your boss had yelled at you when you broke down crying after receiving the said call. When you called your boyfriend to get comfort he was short with you over the phone, so you ended up just hanging up. When you tried to start your car, the entire engine blew. Lastly, on the way home some punks had rushed passed you and made you fall into a large puddle that was on the side of the road. Now, you were walking home, soaking wet, and really upset. You walked into your and Lay’s apartment. As you took off your shoes you heard voices in the living room.

“Where is ____?” you heard Kris inquire, “Isn’t she usually home before now?”

“I don’t know,” you heard Lay reply. You came into the living room, no one noticing you, to find Exo-M playing the video game on the TV.

“Aren’t you concerned?” Xiumin asked, his voice laced with worry.

“If she needed me, she would call,” Lay said simply.

“Was that her you were talking to earlier?” Xiumin asked, picking up a can from the table and taking a drink.

“Yeah, she seemed like she was mad,” he replied, “So, I’m giving her space.” Your eyes started burning and you tried not to cry.

“Space?” your voice broke as you said the word. Six pairs of eyes turned to you, four in shock, one in surprise, and one in concern. The one concerned was not Lay,  “You’re ‘giving’ me space?”

“____,” Lay warned, “Don’t make such a big deal about it.”

“A big deal about it?” you asked, biting your lip to keep from crying, “Do you even know what I’ve been through today? Do you even care?”

“Don’t make a scene in front of the boys,” he said quietly, walking over to you. You pushed him away when he tried to hug you.

“I wasn’t mad, Yixing, I was upset,” you said sharply.

“____,” he said, his voice growing more angry, “There are other people here.”

“You don’t care, do you?” you shouted.

“Not when you’re being like this!” he yelled back, causing you, Xiumin, and Kris to flinch. The other boys just sat there with their mouths dropped in shock.

“Y-Yixing…” you began.

“I don’t want to hear it!” he screamed, “There is company over. Don’t start being little miss drama queen. You do it enough when it’s just us two!” You tears streamed down your face.

“I’m s-sor…” you tried to speak. His hand pulled back and then you saw Xiumin and Kris get up. Xiumin beat Kris to it. He stalked across the room and pushed Lay away from you before he could do anything.

“What the hell, Lay?” Xiumin said, anger lacing his voice, “What is wrong with you?” Lay went to step forward but then Kris came over and pulled him away from Xiumin.

“Calm down, Lay,” Kris said lowly, “Just take a breather.” Xiumin turned to you.

“____,” he began. You shook your head, knowing what he was going to say.

“I’m sorry Xiumin,” you said, “Just… I have to go.” You grabbed your purse, slipped on your shoes, and ran out the door. You walked down the sidewalk as it began to rain, not looking back at the apartment. Since you weren’t paying attention, you didn’t catch the figure standing in the door with tears running down his face.

I’m sorry… jagiya,” the figure whispered for only the wind to hear.