BTS's Jimin

KPOP Scenarios

You were known to BTS as Jimin’s girl. It’s not that they didn’t call you by name, it was just that everyone knew how protective Jimin was over you. You were his baby, one of the things he was proud of most. He loved you and everyone knew you adored him just as much. Nothing could come between you two. The only problem, Jimin was younger than half the band and they loved to tease the younger three, and in turn, teasing you. Suga and Rap Mon liked teasing you in particular, loving when you would turn cherry red in embarrassment at the mention of Jimin’s body. It was no secret Jimin was fit, but when it came to you, he was so shy about it. You remembered very well when you were watching BTS’s music video with him and he tried to cover your eyes, turning red as his abs flashed across the screen. You found it funny but didn’t think anything more because it all came down to one thing: No matter what, you were his and he was yours.

“_____?” you heard Suga’s voice and snapped out of your trance.

“Yes, Yoongi?” they all insisted you call them by their name, not wanting Jimin to be upset with you calling them ‘oppa’. It was difficult at first, but after several months, you got used to it.

“You here for lover boy?” Suga grinned, crossing his arms as he leaned against the door jam.

“Yes.. I’m here for Jimin,” you replied softly. He nodded and moved, letting you inside before shutting the door.

“He ran to the store with Jongkook, so he’ll be back shortly.” You nodded and walked into the living room, standing to the side of the couch, watching Rap Mon and V play video games. You smiled at the familiar game of Mortal Kombat, laughing as V was beating Rap Mon. Rap Mon was complaining as you and Suga stood, watching, before you reached over, taking the controller as it went to the second match. You made quick work of V and had him defeated, chuckling as Rap Mon and Suga laughed at V’s misfortune. It went to the third round and you and V began fighting again. He got you down to half-life before you finally him and beat his character repeatedly, draining all his life before doing a finisher move. You grinned victoriously as you heard the door open, too caught up in the game to turn and see who came in. You stuck your tongue out at V and leaned to set the remote down as Suga laughed and Rap Mon nudged V. No one noticed that Jimin and Jungkook had came in and were currently standing there watching you, one with a prominent frown on his face. You stood back up, gasping before squeaking slightly when you felt a hand land on your , creating a loud slap as you moved forward and turned in shock quickly. You turned to see Suga with his hands in front of him, against the wall as Jimin stood with Suga’s collar in his fists, pressing him against the wall as he fumed.

“What the hell was that?!” your eyes flew open wide at Jimin, seeing a slightly different person than your normal sweetheart. He was basically seething with anger and you noted that Suga’s feet were no longer on the floor, “Why the hell would you do that?!”

“I didn’t mean to, Jimin,” Suga’s voice was low and laced with shock.

“Didn’t mean to? Didn’t mean to?!” Jimin wasn’t quieting down any and his arms were starting to shake slightly, his muscles bulging at the weight of Suga, “Obviously you did, because you did it!”

“Jimin,” you said quietly, furrowing your brow.

“Stay out of this, ______,” he bit back, shooting you a glare, “No one is allowed to touch you like that and get away with it, do you understand?” You frowned at his words, crossing your arms over your chest as you watched him turn back to Suga, “You better apologize. Now.”

“I-I’m sorry, _____,” Suga glanced to you, as shocked at Jimin’s behavior as you were, “I’m sorry.” Jimin released him and Suga fell onto the ground, looking up to Jimin. Jimin ignored him and walked over to you, grabbing you by your upper arm and pulling you to his bedroom, slamming the door behind you two and letting you go, pacing the room.

“Jimin,” you repeated, “It’s okay.”

“It’s not okay!” he turned to you, pointing towards the living room, “How can you say that was okay? Did you like it then? Did you want him to? Because if so, then just go ahead and go to him but know if you do, we’re through.” Your eyes widened more, blinking away tears as you watched him freeze, the tension in his body suddenly leaving, “Dammit… I’m sorry. I’m no better than him, huh?” He ran his fingers through his hair before crossing the room, backing you against the door and resting his forehead against yours, “I just… I don’t like other men touching you.”

“I know,” you said quietly, wrapping your arms around his neck, “I was as shocked as you are, but I’m sure he didn’t mean it, Jimin. Suga would never want to hurt you like that, you know that.”

“I know, it’s just.. as soon as it happened, I saw red,” he admitted, blushing as he looked at you, “I acted by instinct to protect you.” You smiled at how cute he was being and leaned up, pecking his lips gently. He chuckled softly, raising his eyebrow before placing a proper kiss on your lips. “I should apologize later, right?”  You nodded and pressed your forehead to his, “I love you, jagiya.”

“I love you too, Jimin,” you hummed softly, “Thank you for ‘protecting’ me, even if it was a bit much.” He let out a chuckle before looking thoughtful.

“Suga touched your ,” he stated and let you go, looking down at you, “When am I allowed to touch your ?”

You looked dryly at him, crossing your arms over your chest.

“As soon as I can touch your abs.”