BTS's V

KPOP Scenarios

“Remember, if you need me, I’m only a call away,” Taehyung said quietly, wrapping his arms around your waist and hugging you tightly. You chuckled and kissed his cheek, smiling as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

“Oppa, I’ll be fine,” you nodded and gestured behind you to Jungkook, “I’ve got this lug to look after me after all~” You heard a faint ‘yah!’ behind you and smiled, turning to Taehyung, who seemed to be glaring at the maknae behind you.

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” he muttered, but before you could say anything, he smiled and kissed your forehead, hugging you tightly, “I’ll see you later tonight, okay?” You smiled and nodded, watching as the other boy’s filed out the door before you pulled away from Taehyung, patting his as you ushered him out the door.

“Go, oppa~ Have fun!” He chuckled as he turned, kissing your lips gently before shutting the door behind him. When they were gone, you turned to Jungkook, crossing your arms and raising your eyebrow, “What do we do now?”

“I don’t know…” Jungkook looked around, a slight pout on his lips before perking up, “Let’s order pizza! I know where hyung stuffs the rainy day money!” You chuckled, rolling your eyes before nodding and going to look for the phone.

“What kind of pizza do you want, Kookie?” you came back with the phone and phone-book in you hand, chuckling as he reached into a cookie jar and pulled a zip-lock bag of cash.

“Mmm… well, what do you like, ____?” he led you to the dining table, sitting down and waiting for you to join him.

“I like pepperoni… or anything other than mushrooms, anchovies, and olives. Those are nasty.” You smiled and he nodded, tapping his chin.

“Let’s just get a large pepperoni pizza, then~” he smiled as you dialed the number you found, placing your order.

“They’ll be here in twenty minutes,” you said as you hung up, resting your chin against the palm of your hands, “What should we do until then?”

“Let’s… let’s… um, how about we play that racing game that the hyung’s always play?” he scratched his head before perking up as you nodded, racing him to the living room and setting the system up. You smiled as you both piled onto the couch, controllers in your hands as you began playing. By the time the food had gotten there, you were beating him 5-3. He got up, muttering under his breath about losing before grabbing the money and answering the door. He came back and set the pizza on the coffee table, opening it and handing you a slice before grabbing a piece for him. You both ended up putting a movie in for background noise as you talked about everything, from how much he loves his profession to how Taehyung made you happy.  After the pizza had disappeared and the movie was coming to an end, you could feel your eyes drooping. You tried your best to stay away, wanting to be awake when Taehyung got back. Jungkook chuckled, grabbing a blanket and tossing it over you, letting you lean against him, his arm wrapping around your shoulders. Soon the two of you both were past out, your head on his shoulder and his head on yours.

You began to awake when you heard a door shut but groaned, burying further into your pillow, which so happened to be Jungkook who was still asleep beside you. You yawned and blinked your eyes open as the voices made you aware. Taehyung was crossing his arms and glaring at you and Jungkook. You tilted your head as you sat up, pushing the blanket off of you as you stood up and walked over to Taehyung. You smiled sleepily and tried to wrap your arms around his waist but he stepped away, turning his glare to you.

“Oppa?” you furrowed your brow, trying to hug him again only to receive the same treatment, “What’s wrong?”

“Guys, can you please go in the other room?” he said to the others standing behind him. They cleared their throats and nodded, quickly filing down the hall. As Jin passed you, he shot you a sad look and patted your shoulder, confusing you even more. Jungkook began to stand up, having awoken in the commotion. “Not you, Jungkook.”

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Jungkook said, starting to walk over before Taehyung glared at him and he froze.

“What’s wrong?” Taehyung laughed dryly, “What’s wrong? This is wrong!”

“What are you talking about, oppa?” you asked, trying to grab onto his arm.

“Don’t touch me!” he growled, running his hand through his hair, “I thought something was up, but I didn’t want to believe it. I convinced myself that my girlfriend and my band member wouldn’t do this to me, but no! I was completely wrong for trying to believe you both wouldn’t go behind my back!”

“Hyung, what are you talking about? You’re not making sense.” Jungkook had come to stand beside you as tears filled your eyes, the only one mattering to you right now being Taehyung.

“I can’t believe you’d do this!” Taehyung yelled at Jungkook, but Jungkook didn’t back down this time, “I can’t believe you’d go after her, knowing how much I love her! And you!” He you, getting angrier as he saw your tears, “I thought you loved me!”

“I-I do, oppa,” you said weakly, wiping at your tears.

“If you loved me, you wouldn’t be cheating on me with him!” he gestured to Jungkook, who had frozen once more, looking between the both of you as he shook his head quickly.

“Hyung! _____ and I.. we’re not… she’s not… I’m not…” Jungkook was lost for words as he saw your tears come to a halt, “____…”

“Is that what you think, Taehyung?” you saw him flinch almost un-noticeably. You never called him by his name; he had always been ‘oppa’ to you. You knew he secretly loved it when you would call him oppa, so to hear you call him by his name shook him, but he couldn’t show weakness, not right now, “You think I’m cheating on you? With your own band member, no less?”

“Of course you are! The signs are all there!” Taehyung’s eyes filled with tears as his voice got louder, “Was I not enough for you? Did I not care enough for you? Did I not show you that I love you enough?” You wiped at the remaining tears on your cheeks, but had stopped crying by now.

“____….” Jungkook called again, “Hyung… please, shut up..”

“How could you do this to me, ______?” Taehyung continued, wiping at the tears now on his face, “Was all those ‘I love you’s a lie?” You took a deep breath, closing your eyes before opening them and bringing your hand up, slapping Taehyung as you tried to keep from breaking down in front of him.

“How could you not trust me?” you voice came out angry as he gasped, holding onto his cheek, “How could you ever think I’d cheat on you? How could you accuse me of this!?” You took a deep breath, looking at Taehyung before shaking your head, “I would never cheat on you. Ever. I can’t believe you’d even think that. I thought you trusted me, but clearly I was wrong… We’re over, Taehyung.” You turned away, grabbing your bag and slipping your shoes on before going to the door.

“Wait, ____!” Jungkook called out behind you, rushing over and grabbing onto your wrist as Taehyung looked on. “Don’t leave! Please, don’t end it with hyung.” You sighed, pulling away from him, “____, he loves you! Don’t do this!”

You him glancing back at Taehyung, “If he loved me… he’d trust me. He’d trust me not to cheat on him. He’d trust you, Jungkook. But clearly he doesn’t trust either of us. That isn’t love. Not to me, anyway.”

“No no no, h-he just cares, _____!” Jungkook turned to Taehyung, nodding, “Right, hyung? You just care and that’s why you’re thinking these things? You’re afraid to lose her?” Taehyung watched you two with tear-filled eyes before looking away.

“There is your answer, Jungkook.” You yanked your arm from his grasp, turning and storming out of the dorm, the door slamming behind you. You had gotten to the elevator and pressed the down button, waiting until the doors open to go in, pressing the first floor button. As the doors began to close, a hand stuck in and caused them to stop. Taehyung slipped in through the doors, panting slightly with tears still in his eyes.

“P-Please… wait…” he began, pressing stop on the elevator.

“Why should I, Taehyung?” you asked, avoiding his gaze.

“I’m sorry… I-I… I’m sorry. I came home to find you two cuddling on the couch… I thought,” he stood straight, running his hand through his hair, “I wasn’t thinking. I just… my heart hurt seeing that and I wasn’t thinking. I’m so sorry. I love you. I don’t want to lose you, ______.”

“I thought you trusted me, Taehyung,” you turned your eyes to him, “How am I suppose to trust you when you can’t trust me?”

“I… I don’t know. All I know is that I love you, I don’t want to lose you, and I’m the biggest idiot there is,” you cursed yourself as you felt yourself grin at the last comment.

“You are the biggest idiot there is,” you said, looking away, knowing he was winning you over like he always had.

“But… I’m your idiot, right?” he asked hopefully, moving so that he was in your line of view. You sighed softly, looking down at your hands before resting your hands on your hips, nodding.

“Yes. You’re my idiot,” you couldn’t help but smile at the shout of glee that emitted from Taehyung as he closed the short distance, hugging you to his chest tightly.

“I love you, _____.”

“I love you too… idiot.”