U-Kiss Scenario: When He Tries To Practice His English With You

KPOP Scenarios

Dongho

“Come on Dongho, you know you have to do this,” you called as he pushed the book away from him.

“I don’t see why!” he shouted in frustration, “I’ll never be as good as my hyungs!” You sighed as he laid his head on the table. You walked behind him and wrapped your arms around him.

Dongho, you just need to practice,” you said in English.

“I don’t even understand what you’re saying!” he cried in Korean. You smirked.

Well then, maybe I should leave you for someone who does, like Eli or Kevin, or maybe AJ,” you taunted in English, seeing if he’ll fall for it.

“I don’t know what you said, but I hear Eli, Kevin, and AJ,” he glared at you, “So, whatever it is, don’t even think about it.”

Eli’s kind of cute,” you continued, “And Kevin’s really kind. Oh, and don’t get me started on AJ.”

Yah! Stop it!” he whined, “I don’t understand what you are saying!” He picked up his dictionary and flipped through pages scanning them.

“If you would learn English you would,” you shot back.

“YAH! THAT WORD MEANS LEAVING!” he pointed in the book before glaring at you, “You better not leave me for them!!!” You rolled your eyes before kissing his cheek.

“Then learn English,” you replied. He pouted before going back to his practice book.

 

AJ

“Jaeseop?” you asked as you heard the phone click on, “You there?”

“Yeah baby, I’m here,” he replied. You heard noise in the background, “Hold on, I’m going into my room… Alright. Do you know…. WHAT? I’m talking on the phone! Yes, to my girlfriend! YAH! Leave me alone! Yes… she is beautiful!”

“I didn’t say beautiful, I asked if she was y,” you heard another voice say as a door was opened.

Yes. She is y, now leave us alone~” Jaeseop whined.

“Jagiya, put me on speaker phone,” you said.

“What? Why?” he asked nervously.

“Jae…” you warned. He muttered a ‘fine’ and you heard a beep, “Umm… Jaeseop’s friend? Could you please go? I need… alone time with my baby. We have… important things to talk about.” You tried not to laugh as you said this, hinting to other things.

O-Oh… I didn’t… Sorry, I’ll leave now,” you heard the door shut.

“______, now he thinks… A-Are we really?” he asked, excitement in his voice, “I… I’m not… prepared… but if you wait a minute…”

“I was kidding Jae, it was only to get him out of the room,” you said, laughing.

“Y-You can’t joke with me like that!” you could almost hear the pout in his voice. You continued to laugh as his protests continued.

Soohyun

“Baby, what does this mean?” you heard him ask from his position on the couch. You walked over and cuddled into his side.

“What does what mean?” you looked at the computer screen, “She panted as he… YAH! What the hell are you reading?!” Your eyes widen as you finished the sentence in your head.

“What does it say, jagiya?” he asked again, blinking innocently.

“I… Umm… n-nothing,” you replied, blushing and looking away.

“Obviously something,” he replied, “You’re turning red.”

“Wait a minute… YAH!” you shouted, “You know these words!”

“No I don’t,” he replied, looking back to the screen.

“Yes you do! We were just texting…” you blushed as the memory came up. You saw him smirk and you reached out to hit his shoulder, “You’re so mean!”

“I’m sorry! Ow, don’t do that!” you kept hitting him as he put the computer down and ran away, “Stop it! I said sorry!”

 

 

Eli

You watched him work out as you sat on the couch in the gym. You arm rested on the arm of the couch as your eyes ran over his glistening skin.

“You know, you look good, baby,” you commented as he set the weights down. He walked over, smirking.

“Oh really? How good?” he asked, grabbing your hands and pulling to his chest.

“Really, really good,” you smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Mmm.. y?” he asked, noticing his band members nearby.

Very y. And masculine and strong…” you smiled, running your hand down his arm, gripping his bicep.

All for you, baby~” He ran his hands down your back, glancing to the side as they came closer.

“What are they saying, hyung?” Dongho asked AJ, who was laughing.

“Nothing, Dongho, just nothing,” he replied, pulling everyone away and you blushed, burying your face into his neck.

 

Kevin

I don’t get what the big deal is,” he said, sinking into the couch with his arms crossed.

You lied, Kevin. I would have understood if you just told me the truth,” you replied, pacing the floor.

It wasn’t lying, I just.. left out one detail,” he mumbled, causing you to turn to him.

Oh really? One detail? Then what other ‘details’ have you left out, huh?” you asked, crossing her arms before sighing, “Whatever. I don’t have the patience to deal with you right now.” The door behind you opened and the boys walked in, laughing. Kevin glanced at them before turning back to you.

Please, I said I was sorry, what more do you want?” he asked, standing up.

What’s the problem here?” Eli asked, shooing everyone else into the other room.

What more do I want? I want you to be truthful! I never expected you of all people to lie to me,” you replied, shaking you head, “I’m leaving. You can come home when you’re ready to tell the truth.” Eli shot Kevin a look before Kevin bolted out the door after you.

“Wait!” he grabbed your arm, pulling you into his chest, “I’m sorry for lying. I’m sorry for everything. I thought you wouldn’t like that I was there, because you don’t like drinking, I didn’t want to disappoint you.”

Kevin, I told you that you could drink, I wouldn’t be disappointed,” you chuckled, hugging him back, “Why couldn’t you just tell me that?”

“Stupid pride, I guess, but I promise I won’t lie anymore,” he hugged you tighter, “I promise.”

 

Alexander

Well, where do you want to eat now?” he asked, ignoring Kibum who was grumbling about the now-busy café that the three of you usually frequent.

I don’t know! You know I don’t usually come to this side of town unless I’m with you, jagi,” you pouted and looked around, holding your stomach as it growled.

“If neither of you are going to choose, I’m going home. I’ll just eat with hyung,” he mumbled his goodbyes and got in his car to leave. You waited till he left before you both looked at each other, smiling.

It worked!” he said excitedly.

I can’t believe we just did that, that’s so mean, Xander,” you frowned, grabbing his hand as he led you down the street to a small, secluded restaurant.

I know, baby, but this is the only time I have off for another four weeks! It’s the only time we can go on a date, _____,”  he frowned slightly, hating that he had to trick his friend like that. You nodded before smiling and kissing his cheek, loving that he was thinking of you. You heard his phone go off and watched as he pulled it out, laughing softly and hitting his forehead.

What?” you asked, tilting your head curiously.

He knew. He said next time just ask and don’t try to trick him.”

 

Kibum

Hello, my name is Kibum! I am twenty-two years old and… and… I love you!” he said, smiling nervously at you. You chuckled and reached up to ruffle his hair.

Cute, darling. Very cute,” you smiled and pushed the book towards his, “But keep going, your accent is kind of atrocious, baby.”

This is so hard!” he pouted, “I know the words, but why is it so hard?”

“Jagiya, you’re not used to it, that’s normal. You remember when you were helping me with your language?” you tilted your head to the side. He nodded and you continued, “Exactly, I wasn’t the best either. You’ll get it eventually!”

“Are you sure?” He asked, looking at you.

“Of course!” you chuckled, nodding.

“Alright, then I’ll work hard for you!” he smiled as you kissed his cheek before turning back to the book and working more, “My.. n-name? is Kibum! I am t-twenty two years old.” He looked at you with hopeful eyes.

“Better, baby~ Better!” you smiled as he turned back again and mumbled to himself as he studied.

 

Hoon

You watched him as he held his study book, peeking at you over the top of the book but quickly looking back at it quickly when he caught your gaze. You chuckled before placing your novel down and rising to your feet, crossing the room and stepping behind him. You wrapped your arms around him and rested your chin on his shoulder, “How’s it coming, Hoonie?”

Okay,” he sighed, his brow furrowing.

You know, if you need help, all you have to do is ask,” you kissed his cheek, reading the page he was on.

I know, it’s just… confusing, you know? I feel like the words are all jumping off the page and getting jumbled,” he said, a pout forming on his mouth.

“I know, baby,” you said, rubbing his shoulder, kissing his neck, “Just call if you need help, okay?”

“Alright, jagi, I promise if I need help I’ll ask you,” he smiled and kissed your cheek before you pulled away, grabbing your book and taking the seat beside him. His arm slipped around your shoulder as you leaned into his side, the two of you going back to reading.

 

Kiseop

Would joo like something to drink?” he asked out of nowhere. You looked up in shock and burst out laughing.

“What?” you asked, trying to hide your snicker behind your book.

“I’m trying, okay!?” he pouted, a light blush crossing his face as he buried his face into his scarf, “You’re so good at it, and I’m… ugh, I at it!”

“Baby, I spent my life around English. It’s a lot easier if you grew up hearing it than if you are studying it at your age,” you smiled, moving into his lap and wrapping your arms around his neck, “Don’t be so hard on yourself, baby.”

“Why does it have to take so long?” he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder, “It’s not fair.”

“You know, they say the good things take time,” you poked his cheek, kissing the tip of his nose, “You’re learning this not only for me, but your fans too. Think about how excited your English-speaking foreign fans will be when they hear you conversing in their language.”

“They will?” he said, looking at you with a soft smile on his face, letting you know you said the right thing.

“Of course they will! They’ll love it and they’ll love you even more for showing them you want to relate to them as much as you can. They’ll respect you for doing it!” He nodded and smiled in thought.

“Help me?”

“Always, baby.”