JYJ's Jaejoong

KPOP Scenarios

You laughed with Yoochun as he continued to crack jokes to you.

“Did you really say that to him?” you asked.

“Of course,” he smiled at you, “I wouldn’t lie to you, would I?” You looked at him with one eyebrow raised and he finally broke, “Alright… so I would, but I promise I’m not lying.”

“Are you sure?” you hit his arm lightly.

“I’m positive,” he said leaning forward. You got a little uncomfortable and started to fall backwards causing him to laugh. He shot out his arms and wrapped them around your waist, catching you before you could hit the floor. You heard something crash and looked over to find
Jaejoong standing with glass scattered on the floor. Yoochun stood up and went over to the fuming Jaejoong, “Are you okay?”

“I’m just peachy,” he muttered before storming off, slamming the door as he went out of the room.

“I’ll… go see what’s wrong,” Yoochun murmured.

“No, I will,” you replied. You got up and walked out of the room to find Jaejoong with his forehead pressed against the wall. As you drew closer you heard him grumbling to himself.

“Just let it go… Just let her go,” he slammed his fist against the wall, “Our friendship is not worth this.”

“Jae,” you said softly, rushing over when you saw blood drip off his knuckles.

“Why are you out here?” he asked, trying to remove his hand out of yours, which now caressed his injured hand.

“I was worried, Jae,” you replied, looking up at him, “What’s gotten into you?”

“N-Nothing,” he growled, yanking his hand out of yours.

“Jae,” you pleaded, “Please tell me, what’s wrong?”

“You! You’re the problem!” he yelled. You backed off a little.

“W-What?” you stuttered, tears springing to your eyes.

“You’re the problem!” he repeated.

“What did I do?” you asked.

“Nothing…” he sighed, “You did nothing. It’s my fault.”

“Jaejoong, please, I don’t get what you’re saying,” you said, your knees going weak, causing you to lean on the wall for support.

“I like you, _____,” he finally said, “I like you a lot! More than I should. And… I guess seeing you with him just made me… jealous.” You gasped as he stepped forward, pressing your back against the wall, “I need to know… do you like Yoochun?”

“Of course not!” you insisted, “He’s just a friend!”

“Are you sure?” he asked, caressing your jaw, “Because if you say these things, you’ll lead me on.”

“I promise, Jae,” you threw your arms around his neck and pulled him towards you, “I like you too, Jae. I always have.” He wrapped one arm around your waist and pulled you tight against him. He pulled your face towards his and kissed you softly.

“Will you accompany me to dinner?” he asked tenderly.

“Of course,” you smiled as he kissed you again. You heard the door open and Yoochun walked out, seeing the way you two were together, he smiled.

“Finally,” Yoochun laughed, “I thought you would never get together.”

“Chun… go back inside,” Jaejoong growled, taking your hand and pulling you towards the stairs.

“I’ll see you when you get back! Tell me how it went!” You heard Yoochun shout as Jaejoong pulled you outside.

“Shut up, Chun!” Jaejoong yelled before smiling at you.