TVXQ Scenario: Restless

KPOP Scenarios

Yunho

You turned over for what seemed like the twentieth time. You sighed again as you realized you weren’t going to be getting sleep tonight. You didn’t know why but you just couldn’t get comfortable. You figured it had to do with the fact that you were worried about Yunho. He wasn’t home yet and he had called you about two hours ago saying he would be a little late. What if he got in a wreck? What if he was hurt? What if he wasn’t going to come back? Millions of thoughts ran through your head as you heard the front door open. You didn’t hear anything else beside the door closing and Yunho usually says he is home. You grabbed the heavy flashlight that you hid beside your bed and clutched it to you. You crept in the living room to see a dark shadow standing by the door, taking their shoes off. You tiptoed closer and were about to swing the flashlight when the figured turned around, saw you, and shouted.

“What the hell are you doing?” Yunho asked, clutching his chest.

“I… I thought… nothing,” you set the flashlight down on the end-table, “Why didn’t you tell me you were here?”

“I called two hours ago and you told me that you were going to bed,” he explained, coming and wrapping his arms around you, “I didn’t want to wake you up.”

“Oh,” you buried your face in his neck, relaxing at the familiar scent that drifted off his skin.

“Why are you up?” he asked, pulling away to look at you.

“I… I couldn’t sleep,” you began, “I couldn’t get comfortable and I kept tossing and turning.”

“Alright,” he smiled softly, kissing your forehead, “Come on.” He pulled you into the bedroom where he started to take his shirt off, “Do you mind if I sleep in my boxers? Or do you want me to put pajama pants on?”

“I d-don’t care,” you said, blushing when he caught you staring at his chest. He continued to strip down until he was just in his boxers.

“Come here,” he said, climbing in the bed and opening his arms. You settled in his embrace as the two of you laid down, “Do you want me to sing to you?” You nodded as he began to hum ‘Before You Go,’ which just happened to be one of your favorite songs.

“I love you,” you whispered softly. You felt his chest shake as you heard his laughter.

“I love you too. Now go to sleep,” he said, kissing your forehead once more as your eyelids became heavy until finally you fell asleep.

Changmin

You woke up and looked at the clock.  You’ve only been asleep for about twenty minutes and you didn’t know why you were awake now. You didn’t feel a warm body beside yours and rolled over to see that Changmin was not there. You looked around the room and at the bathroom, but the light was off, signaling he wasn’t there. You pulled yourself out of bed and trudged to the hallway where you saw the computer room light was on. You opened the door to reveal Changmin sitting at the computer playing the game with his headset on. You faintly called his name, causing him to turn towards you in shock.

“Hey… I have to go,” he called in the headset and then paused his game, “I’m sorry, did I wake you?” He turned the chair around and you walked over to him, then he pulled you into his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist, linking your fingers together.

“No, I don’t know why I woke up,” you replied sleepily, “but I didn’t feel you beside me and when I turned over you weren’t there. Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, just I couldn’t sleep and I didn’t want to wake you,” he began, “So, I came in here instead.” You leaned back into his embrace.

“Ah, who were you playing with?” You asked, sighing as you felt him lay a kiss to your neck.

“Kyu,” he smiled.

“Of course,” you laughed, “Who else would it be? Anyway… come back to bed, I’m lonely.” You started to pout.

“Alright, alright,” he reached and shut the computer off, then he stood up, “Can you even make it back to the bed?” He looked at you knowingly when you started to tip over. He picked you up bridal style, “I’ll carry you then.”

“Min, I can walk on my own,” you complained as he walked towards the bedroom.

“Apparently not,” he laughed as he laid you down, then climbed in beside you. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you towards him again. You continued to watch him until you saw his eyelids start to droop.

“I love you, Min,” you said softly. He smiled and pecked you on the lips.

“I love you too, _____,” he murmured before falling asleep.

Junsu

“Jagi, come on~” you heard him whine from behind you.

“Junsu, it is time for bed,” you began, “I said no.”

“Just one time, it won’t take that long,” he replied.

“Yah! What are you implying?” you shouted, throwing the brush at him. He smiled as he easily caught it.

“I’m just stating that it will be easy,” he said simply.

“Easy?” you replied.

“Yeah, we’ll start and then it will be over not too long after that,” he explained.

“Are you implying that I wouldn’t last long?” you asked, standing up and stalking over to him.

“I’m just saying, history repeats itself,” he smiled as you glared at him.

History repeats itself, huh?” you spoke, gritting your teeth, “I’m not going to do it! Not now, not ever! Rude!” you turned towards the bedroom and laid on the bed.

“Baby,” Junsu called after you, “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to offend you! Jagi~” He laid beside you and pulled you into his arms, despite your protests, “I’m sorry, Jagi. I don’t win all the time. Please say you’ll play with me in the future. I need someone to practice with.”

“Practice for what?” you spit back, “All you ever do is play with me.”

“But… But… I’m doing it this Saturday, remember?” he pouted, “I am playing against Minho. I thought you said you would come and watch the game.”

“I’m kidding,” you replied, kissing his cheek, “I am going to the soccer game, I didn’t forget. Now, how about if you fall asleep now, then I’ll wake up with you early to practice.” You waited for a response but when you looked up, he was already asleep. You smiled before falling asleep as well.

JaeJoong

“Will you stop turning?” you asked, finally having enough.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t get comfortable,” JaeJoong protested, “It’s not my fault.” You sighed and got up from the bed, walking into the kitchen, “Jagi, what are you doing?”

“Just stay in there,” you called back, pulling the sleepy-time tea from the cabinet to make him a glass.

“But jagi,” you heard the sheets rustle.

“Yah! Lay back down!” you shouted as the tea got done. You poured it into a mug and went back into the room, “Here, Drink this.”

“How is this supposed to help,” He asked, sipping on the hot tea.

“It has calming agents,” you sat beside him and ran your fingers through his hair.

“Thank you,” he said softly after he was done. He laid down and pulled you into his arms, “You always know what to do. So, why do you have this tea anyway?”

“Every now and then, I’ll get a really bad case of insomnia,” you explain, “This helps.”

“I love you, do you know that?” he kissed your forehead.

“I love you too, now go to sleep Mr. Restless,” you laughed when you heard him scoff.

“Goodnight, jagi,” he said, his eyes finally drooping.

“Goodnight, JaeJoong,” you replied, kissing his lips as he fell asleep.

Yoochun

You sighed as you looked at the clock for the fifteenth time. 3:06am. You rolled over to find Yoochun looking at you with tired eyes. You smiled softly in apology.

“Sorry… I know you have to get up early today,” you pouted, “Just go to sleep. I’ll eventually fall asleep.”

“Come here,” he opened his arms, beckoning you to scoot closer. When you were in his embrace, he securely wrapped his arms around you, “Don’t be sorry. Plus, I’ll have a long car ride over there to sleep. It’s fine, really. What’s keeping you up, though?”

“It’s just… you know how I told you a couple of weeks ago that my family was coming to visit because they wanted to meet you,” he nodded as you continued, “Well, they fly in today. And I know that you are supposed to be the one who’s worried, but I can’t help but want them to approve of you.”

“Honey, it will be fine,” he soothed.

“I know,” you replied, “I mean, whatever they say will never change how I feel about you or change our relationship, but I really want them to like you.”

“I want them to like me too,” he kissed your forehead, “but you really need to stop worrying about this. I’m sure that your family and I will love each other. I mean, we already have something in common.”

“What’s that?” you asked, smiling softly.

“We both unconditionally love you,” he smiled when you rolled your eyes, “and your well-being is on the top of our priority list. So, don’t worry.”

“I guess you’re right,” you said, snuggling closer to him, “I love you too, Yoochun.”

“Goodnight, baby,” he said softly before you drifted to sleep.