Chapter 4.

Hatred Soon Grows Into Love.

A/N: Here you go!

A little bit of OnHo love. :D


After cleaning the mess upstairs, Taemin walked back downstairs and into the kitchen. "Don't bother cooking dinner." Kibum said. Taemin turned around and saw Kibum sitting at the table with two plates set up. "Jonghyun is coming over. So, I advise you to leave again. Tonight is going to be a special night and I don't want you ruining it."

"Can I ask what's special about it?"

"Jonghyun is going to propose to me." Taemin's heart shattered. shattered into a million pieces when he heard that. "But, what about our marriage?"

"Taemin, Our marriage is nothing. It will always be nothing. I don't like you. In fact, I hate you. You can stop thinking that I'll soon fall in love with you when really, I will never fall in love with someone like you." Kibum said.

"Why do you hate me so much?!" Taemin cried. "I've been nothing but nice to you for the past four months and you just walk on me like I'm dirt!" Taemin wiped his fallen tears off his face. "I'm done with you treating me bad! I hope you have a nice life with Jonghyun!" Taemin ran out the front door and into his car. He drove off to Minho's and Jinki's house.

Kibum stared at the spot where Taemin was standing and a frown formed on his face.

No Kibum, Don't feel sorry for the little pipsqueak. He mean's nothing to you. You love Jonghyun, not Taemin. You're going to marry Jonghyun soon and everything will be fine. Taemin will be out of your life and you'll have Jonghyun. Someone who can make you happy. Someone you love so much more then 'him'.

Kibum sighed and shook his head. His phone rang and he answered it. "Hello?"

"Yeobo, you excited about tonight?" Jonghyun sang on the other line. Kibum tried to smile but he felt bad for making Taemin run off. "Yes, I'm really excited." He tried to convince Jonghyun. "Bummie, is something wrong? You don't sound excited.." Kibum shook his head and answered back. "No no, I am!"

"You better be because I planned this thing perfectly." Kibum smiled this time and blushed. "Aw, you're so sweet to me." Jonghyun laughed on from the other side. "It's because I love you too much."

"I love you too, my dino faced boyfriend."


Taemin sat in the living room of Jinki's and Minho's house crying. Minho hugged the younger and sighed. "Why is he so mean to me? I didn't do anything to him!" Taemin cried into Minho's chest. Minho rubbed his back and whispered soothing words into his ear. Taemin pulled away and wiped away the left over tears. "I didn't do anything to him except being nice and trying to love him. But, he just...you know!"

Minho nodded. "I know." Taemin sighed. "Can I stay here for tonight?" Jinki nodded. "Of course. Your'e welcome here anytime." Taemin smiled. "Thank you." One maid showed Taemin the room that he will be staying in for tonight. Minho looked back at Jinki and hugged him. "What's this for?" He asked, hugging back and smiling.

"For helping my best friend." Minho mumbled into his neck. Jinki hugged him tighter, not wanting to let go. Minho nuzzled his head into Jinki's neck and smelled in his scent. Vanilla with a hint of Lavender. Minho smiled at it and pulled away. They looked into each other's eyes before Minho broke away and looked away blushing. Jinki saw and smiled again, he lifted up Minho's chin and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. When Jinki pulled away, Minho touched his lips with his fingers and a huge blush displayed on his cheeks. Jinki laughed and got up, he ruffled Minho's hair before leaving the room.

"He just...kissed me." Minho whispered to himself.

"Mr. Lee, are okay?" One maid asked. Minho looked up at her and nodded. "Ne, everything is perfectly fine." The maid nodded and left.


Taemin sat on the king sized bed in the guest room and sighed. He looked down at his phone, deciding if he should text Kibum. He decided not too and set his phone on the bedside table. There was a knock on the door and Minho walked in. "Hey." He said as he walked over. Taemin smiled at his best friend's appearance. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in bed with Jinki?" Minho laughed and shook his head. "He's working right now. It's an emergency with the Kim's." Taemin nodded and patted the spot next to him. "Minho." He began. "What?" Taemin breathed in deeply then out.

"Am I a bad husband?" He asked. Minho looked down at him and smiled.

"Husband? You're more the wife then a husband." Taemin slapped his arm and turned the attention back on Minho. "Well, you're a wife. You're more of a husband type." Minho laughed and pinched his cheeks. "You're so funny. I actually like being a wife. It's easier then being a husband." Taemin nodded. "Yeah, you're right."

The door opened again and Jinki popped his head in. "Minho. Let's go to bed. I'm lonely." Taemin giggled at his sentence and saw Minho blushing. "O-Okay.." He got out of Taemin's bed and walked out of the room with Jinki.

Taemin shook his head and laid down under the covers and soon fell asleep, dreaming of his life with Kibum.