Chapter 2

Hatred Soon Grows Into Love.

A/N: Boring chapter is boring :3.

But at least you get to meet Jinki! :D


The next morning, Taemin went downstairs and began making breakfast. Key walked down into the kitchen and passed Taemin and went to the fridge. "Hyung, I made breakfast." Taemin said. Key turned around and glared at Taemin. "I am not your hyung and I don't want your nasty breakfast." Taemin pouted and looked back at his breakfast that was cooking in the pan and frowned. "My breakfast isn't nasty.." He mumbled to himself.

"Pabo." Kibum said when he put his coat and shoes on. "Kibum, where you going?" Taemin asked.

"None of your damn business." He retorted. Taemin only nodded, not wanting to upset Kibum anymore. Kibum rolled his eyes and walked out the front door.


Minho sat on the couch next to his parents and looked at the family before him. "It's really lovely that you considered our decision." Mr. Choi smiled and nodded. "Of course." Minho sat there confused on what they were talking about, but Lee Jinki knew exactly what they were doing.

"Minho," Mr. Choi began. Minho looked down at him since he was taller then anyone in the room, smiled. "Ne?"

"This is Lee Jinki. He's going to be your husband." Minho's face fell and he looked back at Jinki. "Married to him?" He pointed across the room. Mr. Choi nodded. "But...I don't even know him.." Minho tried to reason but his father just shook his head.

"Exactly, you will only be doing this for business. Nothing else."

Minho looked back at Jinki. He is kind of cute. But I can't fall for him. Like my father said, business only.

"Now, you will be living at Jinki's house from know on. No need to pack, your stuff is already there." Minho nodded and followed Jinki out the door.


At Jinki's house, Minho was impressed at the size. It was like putting two mansions together.

"I work for the Kim's. Know them?" Minho nodded his head. "Yeah. My best friend is married to their son." Jinki nodded.

"Another forced marriage." Jinki walked into the house and was instantly greeted by his maids. He introduced Minho as his wife and told them to let them be while they checked out the house together.

"How are you feeling about the whole 'marriage' thing?" Jinki asked when they walked up the stairs to the huge wing of rooms. Minho was too distracted by the paintings and colors on the wall. "I actually painted these." Jinki noticed. Minho looked away from the paintings and at him. "You're really good."

"Thanks." Jinki smiled and Minho felt like he could've melted right there. Jinki opened a door and allowed Minho in first then he followed behind. "This will be our room."

The room was huge. A king size bed laid against the wall with two bedside tables. Two walk in closets, a master bathroom with a jetted tub and a walk in shower.

Minho walked around the room amazed and Jinki looked on, smiling.

"Your house is amazing!" Minho said. Jinki smiled and nodded. "It is, isnt it?" Minho nodded and soon his stomach growled, he held his stomach in embaressment. Jinki heard and chuckled to himself. "I think dinner is ready." Minho smiled sheepishly and followed Jinki downstairs to the kitchen.


The door flung opened and Taemin saw a stumbling Kibum walk in. "Hyung?" He asked. Kibum slurred some words that was not understandable and Taemin helped him upstairs. "Gosh, you and Jonghyun drinking.." He mumbled. Kibum giggled at Jonghyun's name and wrapped his arms around Taemin's waist, Taemin ignored it and helped him changed into his night clothes. Kibum was gently laid on the bed and Taemin tried to pull away but Kibum wouldn't let him go.

"Don't leave me.." He whispered. Taemin looked down at the drunken blonde under him. Kibum looked up with puppy eyes and Taemin sighed. He kneeled down next the bed and held Kibum's hand until he fell sleep. Taemin watched the older sleep peacefully and he murmered some words.

Taemin gently carressed his cheek and let go of his hand. "Goodnight, Kibum hyung." Taemin whispered when he walked out of the room.