Chapter 1.

Hatred Soon Grows Into Love.

"Minho. I'm so miserable over here." Taemin said. 

"I'm sorry Tae. I don't know how to help you."
 
"You could help me get a divorce!" 
 
"No Taemin. I told you a hundred times before. I am not helping you with that. You got yourself into this mess." Taemin sighed and looked backed on the day when he met his husband the first time.
 
Taemin walked into his house and noticed that his mother was sitting in the living room with a family he did not know. "Taeminnie, come here please." Taemin's mother called out. Taemin walked over and bowed to the family then to his mother.. "Ne?" His mother patted a spot next to him and smiled. "I want you to meet the Kim's." The Kim's smiled and bowed except one boy. Taemin looked at the boy and saw that he had blonde curly hair and eyeliner packed onto his eyes. His feline eyes felt like they were staring into his soul. Taemin looked away instantly and looked at his mother when she began talking.
 
"This is Kim Kibum." His mother pointed out. Taemin didn't look at the feline male again. "His family is very well known to Korea. They own a high fashion mall." Taemin was confused on why they were here and why his mother was telling him everything about them. "Taemin. I'm telling you this because, me and the Kims' have a ranged for you two to get married." The blonde or Kibum, stood up and began shouting.
 
"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! I'M NOT GOING TO MARRY SOMEONE LIKE HIM! I ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE I LOVE, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I WON'T ALLOW IT!" Mr. Kim pulled his son back down on the couch gave him a stern look.
 
"This marrige isn't about the love. It's about the business!" Kibum scoffed and slouched back into the couch and gave Taemin a death glare. Taemin thought he was mouthing words to him as well. He turned his gaze away to the floor and thought about how his life would change.
 
"We've got the papers and everything. We got you your own house and you will both be working at the business. No if's, and's or buts." Mr.Kim finished. Key continued to glare at Taemin.
 
"TAEMIN! Get your ing down here now!" Kibum yelled. Taemin sighed. "Sorry Minho. But I got to go." Minho said goodbye and hung up the phone along with Taemin. Taemin got out of the bed and made his way downstairs. "Ne?" He answered. Kibum watched the boy closley, still not trusting him after four months of marriage. "I'm going out with Jonghyun." Kibum answered. Taemin nodded and sat down on the couch. "When I get back home. The house better be cleaned." He said was he was half way out the door. Taemin shooed him off with his hand and turned back to the Tv.

"I can't stand that little twerp Jjong." Kibum said as he sat down at the resturant. Jonghyun sat down across from him and sighed. "Key, please don't bring him up. It's our aniversary." Kibum nodded and smiled. "Right, I'm sorry." Jonghyun smiled and ordered what he wanted.

"Jonghyun," Kibum began. Jonghyun looked up from his menu. "Ne?" Kibum was hesitant at first but spoke up. "Are you mad that I'm married to Taemin instead of you?" 
 
Jonghyun's face fell and a frowned formed on his face. "I don't like it, but I know you don't love him. Like you said, It's strictly for business." Kibum smiled and held Jonghyuns hand across the table. "I love you, Jonghyun. No one else can replace you." Jonghyun smiled and kissed Kibum's hand. "I love you too."

Taemin took in a deep breath as he sat down on the couch. Cleaning the whole house within an hour really kicked his , but it was worth it. Taemin looked at his phone and saw that he had a text, he unlocked it and read it. He replied with an' okay' and locked his phone. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Taemin got up from the couch and answered it.

"Hey Taemin." Minho smiled and walked in. Taemin shut the door and hugged his favorite hyung. "Minho~" Taemin whined. Minho chuckled and hugged the smaller boy back. "What's wrong?" He asked.
 
"I'm bored." He pouted.
 
"Then let's go out and do something." Minho stated. Taemin pulled away and sat down on the couch. "Kibum won't let me leave the house. I'm like his personal slave." 
 
"When did he say that?"
 
"When I came home late and the house wasn't cleaned." Taemin replied. Minho shook his head and sat down next to him. "I'm sorry Tae, if I could do something I would. But you know I can't." Taemin sighed and nodded. "I know.."
 
The front door opened and Kibum walked in. He saw the tall frog eyed boy and grimaced. "Who let the frog in?" Minho glared at him and Kibum ignored it. "My name is Minho. Not frog.."
 
"Does it really look like I care?" He took off his shoes by the front door and made his way upstairs to their shared room. Taemin giggled at Minho's expression. "Yah, don't laugh mushroom boy." Taemin stopped laughing and hit Minho's shoulder. "I am not a mushroom!" Minho stuck his tongue out at him and got up from the couch. "I need to go."
 
"But you just got here." Taemin pouted. 
 
"I know but I'm meeting someone tonight." Taemin smiled and nudged his hyung. 
 
"Frog boy has a date!" Minho shook Taemin away from him and ruffled his hair before walking out. Taemin walked upstairs and into their shared bedroom; he saw that Kibum was already out like a light. He walked out and shut the door quietly and made his way into the guest room.
He changed into the spare clothes that they kept in there and laid in bed.
 
Why is Kibum hyung mean to me? I haven't done anything bad to him beside getting married to him. It's not like I like it either but can we atleast try to get along? 
 
Taemin sighed and flipped over to his side and fell sleep.