Chapter 3

Hatred Soon Grows Into Love.

A/N: Thank you for the subs and comments! :D

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.


 

The next morning.

Minho woke up and sat up and looked around; he noticed that Jinki wasn't in bed, he shrugged it off and laid back down. The bathroom door opened and Jinki walked out, he saw that Minho wasn't up yet. He chuckled to himself and walked over, he gently sat on the edge of the bed and patted Minho's stomach. "Time to get up." Minho groaned and flipped over onto his stomach, Jinki smiled And patted his . "Get up sleepy head." Jinki laughed when Minho rolled over to his side of the bed and put the pillow over his head. Jinki sighed and got up from the bed and grabbed the blankets and pulled them off. Minho quickly covered himself when he felt the coldness hit his bare skin, Jinki laughed when he saw Minho in his boxers.

"I thought you slept in your PJs?"

Minho sat up and groaned out from the tiredness. "I did but I strip when I sleep." Jinki looked at the younger yet tall male in bed. "What?" Jinki shook his head and a maid walked in. "Breakfast is ready, Masters." Jinki nodded and she bowed before leaving.

"Get some clothes on and meet me downstairs." Minho nodded and slowly got out of bed and into the bathroom. Jinki smiled. Such a weird boy. He thought. He walked downstairs.


Kibum giggled and moaned as Jonghyun nipped and on his neck. Taemin frowned and felt his heart break when he heard the sounds of pleasure from the living room.

"Jjong.." Kibum moaned out when he palmed his clothed member. Taemin walked into the living. "Can you take it somewhere else?" He asked politely. Jonghyun pulled away and glared at the smaller boy. "Why don't you?" He responded coldly. Taemin blinked at his words but stood his ground. "Because I don't want to leave." Jonghyun rolled his eyes and attached his lips back on Kibums neck. Taemin sighed and walked back into the den and pulled out his phone and dialed Minho's number.

"Hello?"

"Hyung? Can I come over?"

"Why?"

Taemin sighed and covered his uncovered ear. "Kibum is about to have on the couch with his 'lover.'" Taemin explained.

"Oh uhm. I don't live at home anymore."

"What?" Taemin grimaced when he heard Kibum moaned out Jonghyun's name loudly. "God, just come to this address." Minho said when he heard the moan. Taemin mentally smiled and thanked him before hanging up and walking back into the living room to get the keys. He covered his eyes so he couldn't see Kibum riding Jonghyun like a ing bronco and hurriedly out the front door.


When Taemin pulled up to the mansion he was astonished. The gates opened for him and he drove in. He parked the car and got out, he walked up to the door and knocked on it. The door opened and he was greeted by a butler. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"I'm here to see Minho?" The butler raised an eyebrow at him. "Uhm, Choi Minho?" The butler didn't answer back. "I got it." Jinki said when he walked over to the door, Taemin eyes widen at how handsome the male in front of him was. "You're Lee Taemin?" Taemin nodded and was allowed in. "Minho's been talking non stop about you since you called." Jinki smiled. Taemin looked at him confused. "I don't mean to be rude or anything but, who are you?" Jinki chuckled. "Minho hasn't told you?" Taemin shook his head. "I'm Minho's husband." Minho walked downstairs and saw Taemin. "Tae!" He rushed over and hugged the smaller male. Taemin pulled away and looked at Jinki then Minho. "You guys are married?" Minho smiled and shook his head. "Only for business. Like yours." Jinki frowned but soon hid it while one of his perfect smiles. "Well, I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you two are getting along quite well." Taemin frowned and sat down on one of the pure white couches.

Minho sat down next to him and side hugged him. "I'm sorry, Taemin." He said.

Jinki looked at Taemin and sighed. "You're married to Kim Kibum, aren't you?" Taemin nodded. "He's a stubborn one when he doesn't get his way."

"I agree." Jinki grinned. "Is he still dating that Jonghyun guy?" Taemin nodded again. "And it pains you to see them together?" Taemin again nodded. "You like him, don't you." Taemin looked at Jinki for a few seconds before nodding for the last time.

"Then I advise you to work very hard to get him to like you back."

"How hard are we talking? I've been married to him for four months. So far, I only got him to hate me more." He pouted.

Jinki sighed. "It took Jonghyun nearly a year for Kibum to like him. He has trust issues. Ever since his father cheated on his mother, he's afraid that he'll turn out like him."

"My father died when I was five." Minho hugged Taemin tighter when he remember that day perfectly. "I'm sorry to hear." Taemin shook his head. "No need to apologize, it wasn't your fault."


A couple of hours later, Taemin decided to go home. He walked into the house and it smelt like and sweat. He looked down at the couch and grimaced when he saw all the stains on it. "Great. I get to clean that up now." He mumbled to himself. He went into the kitchen and pulled out the cleaning supplies and a wet rag. He walked back over to the couch and began cleaning it. Kibum limped downstairs with Jonghyun attached at his hip. "Look, your little slave boy is cleaning our mess. Think he'll clean the bedroom and bathroom for us?" Jonghyun said hoarsely. Kibum giggled and nodded. "Of course he will. That's the only reason why I kept him after all this time." He turned around in Jonghyun's arms and planted a kiss on Jonghyun lips.

Taemin narrowed his eyes at both of them and kept cleaning. Just wait until I get Kibum to myself, Jonghyun. Taemin thought while sneaking death glares. Kibum turned back to the boy and also glared. "Quite staring and hurry up! You have other messes to clean!" Kibum shouted. Taemin nodded and finished the couch mess and made upstairs to Kibum's room and began cleaning there. "What a ing Pabo." Jonghyun muttered under his breath, Kibum heard and laughed.