Wait..What!

Daisuke and Ryosuke: A feeling

 

There he was asleep in the hallway, he-he didn't leave, but why? I thought. “Daisuke!...you idiot” I yelled. I saw his head jolt up “Ryo!” , “Daisuke you idiot!” he stood up “I told you I wasn't leaving till I heard a explanation. 
He started to walk towards me; I looked down refusing to look at his face. “y-you probably caught a cold from sleeping out here without any covers.” “yeah- but that doesn't matter” he said with a very serious tone. “Why did you run Ryo?”. I turned to the door “y-you can come in” I said. I walked in with him right behind me. He shut the door, “would you like some coffee?” “Ryo-why di..”. I cut him off I didn't want to tell him my feelings. “you can sleep on the couch if you want” “okay Ryo but why did yo…” “Or I have a futon if you want to sle..” “Ryosuke!” he yelled. “What!” I yelled back. He walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders to make sure I wouldn't run. 
“Why did you run away?...and why did you slap a hand when I touched you?”. I tilted my head to the side so I didn't have to look at him in the face. “I don’t know” I said “That’s a lie Ryo” he said I could feel my eyes filling up with tears. “Tell me the truth Ryo”, I looked down at my feet “please..”I said over my cry “please just let go of me”. 
He gently let go of my shoulders. “Why?..Why won’t you tell me” he asked. I kept my head down staring at my feet. “Because (sniff)” I said. “Because if I told you it would ruin everything”. “Ruin what?” he said.
“Ruin our friendship..and I don’t want you to hate me”
Before I knew it, he had grabbed my shoulders and pressed his lips against mine. I tried to push him back but his strength overpowered mine. 
When he let go, all I could do is stare aimlessly. Why! Why would he kiss me?!. I could hear him laugh “I was planning on confessing to you yesterday” he said calmly. “but then you ran away…I thought you hated me”
  I could feel his arms wrap around me “I love you” he said “I loved you ever since we started to film together” I slowly wrapped my arms around him “I-I loved you too” I said “Really!” he asked “I thought you would hate me if I told you that I loved you...i am so happy” 
We both laughed. And then we Kissed I could feel his tongue intertwine with mine.
 
That night we did sleep at all.
 
 
 
 
(this is not over yet, there is going to be a ch.5 and so on...think of the ending as a beginning to a new story)
(comments are loved!)