a love unnoticed

Daisuke and Ryosuke: A feeling

 

My eyes grew weary, i put on my sleeping clothes and hopped in my bed “give up?...give up?” I repeated to myself until I fell asleep. The next morning we didn't have to film so I slept in a bit, when I woke up my phone was buzzing. I quickly picked it up “hello?”I asked, “hello!..Ryo?”, it was Daisuke. “yes?” “Ryo thank goodness your okay you ran out so quickly I got worried”, Daisuke is so sweet and kind I thought. “Anyway Ryo since it’s our day off…would you like to hang out with me today?”, what!..he wants me to hang out with him today. “Ugh...” “You don’t have to if you don’t want to Ryo” “n-no yeah sure” “okay then meet me at the new café that just opened” “okay...Bye”. I shouldn’t go, but it too late now; it will just be friends hanging out right?

I walked slowly to the café. Still having second thoughts “should I just go back... but I can’t I already told him I am coming”. When I turned the corner I could see a flock of girls all huddling in one place, it looks like they were huddling around something. I walked up a bit closer, it..it was Daisuke. I turned around and started to walk back home without letting him see me but then “Ryo!” I heard his sweet calming voice call my name. Trying to shove his way through the girls surrounding him he was talk to me “I thought you weren't coming” he had his bright beautiful smile on his face “sorry I was..I was” I couldn't come up with a excuse. “It doesn't matter anymore as long as you’re here now”. He led me to a private table. I couldn't help but to stare at him mindlessly. “Ryo?..Ryo?” “Are you okay?” he chuckled “you have been acting weird lately. “Nothing I was just thinking why the girls always huddle over you and not me” I laughed. “you get girls to” “not as much as you do” “maybe because they don’t like the fact that I am dating you on screen”, right then I could feel my face blush. “are you sure your okay Ryo?” “yeah I am…anyway what are we going to do today?” “do you want to go see a movie?” “yeah sure”. As I breathed in I could smell the cologne that he was wearing “I wanted to kiss him so much that it hurt”

“are you ready Ryo?” “yes I am”. We stood up and walked out of the café, “it should be this was Ryo”. He grabbed my arm (smack!) I-I smacked Daisuke’s hand off me. He gave me a surprising stare “S-sorry but-but I c-can’t do this, I just can’t do this” I ran away without giving him a reason, as I was running I could feel tears dripping down my face. I smacked him! I actually smacked him, I am so stupid, I ran all the way to my apartment and slammed and locked the door behind me. I sat huddled on the couch and cried “he’s never going to talk to me again!” I yelled. “I love him, I don’t know what to do!” “I don’t want to him to hate me!”

(Bang!..Bang!) “Ryo!...” It was Daisuke “Ryo!” he repeatedly banged on my door and yelled my name. I was silent and pretended I wasn’t home. “Ryo I know you’re in there open up” he yelled. Then I finally said “Go home..just go home” I still was crying, “how can I go home Ryo…you ran off yesterday without a explanation, but today I not letting you do that”. I walked to the door “please go home Daisuke” I said calmly. He sighed “If you won’t let me in then I will stay here until you open” “don’t be stupid” I said, “You’re not going to stay there all night”

“Watch me” he said in a serious voice.

I went to bed knowing he wouldn't stay there. I woke up in the middle of the night because I was thirsty and went to get a glass of water. I stared at the door debating whether I should go out a check or not, I walked to the door and opened it, there was no one there. * cough* *cough* I looked at the ground. There he was huddled beside the wall.