Scenes

Daisuke and Ryosuke: A feeling

 

“And cut...we have a wrap people”, still with my eyes close I could feel Daisuke’s lips detach from mine; I wanted it to last a bit longer.

“Ryo?” his sweet voice filled my ears I loved it when he called my name. “Ryo we stopped filming”, I opened my eyes, “o-oh okay sorry” “you’re really out of it Ryo aren’t you”. I smiled “yeah sorry”

Daisuke and I are both young actors and currently we are working on a movie were we play a couple, yeah I know what you’re thinking, why would I play in a movie where I had to kiss another man, well it simple it was my first movie, but little did I know that it would get popular and turn in to a series. Anyway my co-star and I have been working together for years now because of the series and I have kind of developed a love for him. He is my best friend and so I have been hiding these feelings for him from him for while now. I want to tell him but I am scared that he might think is gross so I just look and not touch if you know what I mean.

 

“Ryosuke!..pay attention I was calling you for while” “I am sorry Daisuke” “its fine…I was going to ask would you like to come to my place to rehearse for the next scene tonight?.” My face turned red, “y-yeah sure” he chuckled “okay be come over at 7:30 okay” “DAISUKE!”  he turned around to see who was calling his name, it was is manager “sorry Ryo I have to go” “okay see you later then” I said, I walked to the front doors “Be there at 7:30” he yelled at me, I turned “Okay”.

When I got home I changed my clothes and sat on the couch. I was tired we worked for a long time; I the TV and sat there not really watching it but thinking about tonight. I couldn’t wait, it’s just going to be the two of us, I could feel my heart pump really fast. “Should I confess?” I asked myself “but what if he thinks I am weird and it ruins our friendship….the last thing I want to do is ruin our friendship.” I hurdled up and put my head on my knees thinking. I want him to know how I feel, but I don’t want to ruin our friendship.

(ring..ring..ring) I popped opened my eyes. I drifted to sleep somehow. I quickly pulled out my phone “Crap!..its 7:50.” I jolted up and ran to the front door and quickly put my shoes on. Fortunately he lives two blocks from me. I ran as fast as I could. I turned into his building and ran up all the way to the eighth floor, an elevator would have took too much time. When I arrived at his door I stopped to catch my breath for awhile.

(Knock Knock) I waited there for a moment about to knock again, I heard footsteps coming to the door. I heard him playing with the door knob. Then the door opened “There you are I thought you weren’t coming and I was about to call you.” He chuckled while saying. I smiled back at him “no I am sorry I kind of feel asleep.” “I wouldn’t miss this chance for the world” I thought. “Come in” he pointed his hand inside is apartment. His apartment was really big and nice very spacious, he also had lot of nice furniture. I walked in and he shut the door behind me. “do you want some coffee or tea?” “umm..coffee I guess” “please sit” he said as he was walking to the kitchen. I was nervous I really never been alone with him before. “s-so what are we going to go over?” “I was thinking maybe pages 21 and 48.” I grabbed the script that was on his table and turned to page 21 and read through it….it was a kissing scene. I quickly turned to page 48, it was also a kissing scene.