Placing Bets

Socially Awkward Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAkaRpmXncY&feature=related

 

--

Back in the cafeteria, everything was pretty normal. Well as normal as it gets with pretty much the entire female population of the school as fangirls of Cross Gene. Pretty much most of the girls were catching glimpses of the six males or were just shamelessly looking at them as preditor would to a prey. The kingkas were used to this sort of attention by now and didn't really bother with the stares they were getting. If fact, they were pretty much satisfied about it. Who wouldn't love the type of attention they're getting?

"So where were you a while ago, Hyung? You always seem to be doing something before coming to the lunch room lately," questioned JG in curiousity. The other four looked at Shin as they were also wondering where he goes before coming to lunch. They never questioned about it since they think it was personal business or something.

"Oh, well...I've been kind of asking Eunhae-ssi to sit with us for the past few days since she's always eating along outside," answered Shin with a small smile lingering. The rest of the group was silent for a few moments before they turned to Takuya, who bursted out laughing.

"You actually asked the loser to come over to sit with us? Come on hyung, it's not like we're trying to run a charity or something here. Have you seen the way she looks?" responded the leader with smirk. Shin looked a bit flustered while the other cracked a smile. Though one of them kept a hidden scowl just hearing their leader's insults towards the said girl.

"If you're so worried about her look so much, why don't you just help her look like a normal person?" asked Shin with a innocent smile even though he had a devious plan hatching up in his head. Takuya stopped laughing and looked at the elder with a raised brow while the other members looked at the two with interest.

"What is that supposed to mean?" questioned the leader with a hint of suspicion. Knowing Shin, nothing out of his mouth would even come to good.

"What I mean is, if you're so worked up about Eunhae-ssi looking like a "peasant" to the entire school, you should help convince here to look and become like one of the queenkas in the school," elaborated the brunette. Takuya gaped at what his hyung said as if he had gone insane while the others gave Shin strange looks.

"That one? A queenka? Seriously, she can't even pass for an average female let alone a queenka," answered the leader with a glare.

"I'm not just suggesting you do it, I'm forcing you to do it," responded back Shin with a smile.

"And if I refuse?" questioned the leader.

"You can might as well say goodbye to the graduation party once I tell the principal about the little "incident" in the locker room last week," answered the brunette while maintaining the smile on his face.

"You wouldn't dare!" growled the younger, however Shin didn't back off at their leader's anger.

"Then it's your choice. You help Eunhae-ssi look and become a queenka or no graduation party," responded the elder. The rest of Cross Gene tried to hold back their laughter at their leader's situation. They knew they would get mauled by Takuya later if they ended up laughing at their leader's misery.

Takuya glared at Shin with much anger, 'Sadistic bastard.' "Fine fine, I'll do what I can to make the loser look like a queenka. Or as close she can get..."

"There's also one condition to it," said Shin, making the leader groan.

"No what?"

"You have to be Eunhae-ssi's girlfriend the whole time you're doing this," he answered.

The rest of the members couldn't hold back and started laughing. Takuya glared daggers at the four but they were caught up what laughing that they didn't notice of care about the leader's silent threat.

"Are you kidding me? No way in hell I would ever do such thing!" shouts the leader.

"Oh well your choice~" sang out the elder as he was getting up from the table. Takuya's eyes widened in panic and grabbed Shin's arm.

"Okay okay! I'll do it! When do I have to start?" sputtered out the younger. The others snickered at their leader's misery.

"Who knew hyung's so desperate about going to the graduation party." questioned JG with a smirk on his face.

"He's being an about this but he brought this down to himself," commented Sangmin with Casper and Yongseok nodding in agreement. Meanwhile, Shin and Takuya were discussing about the idea.

"Okay, so how am I supposed to tell her?" questioned the leader.

"Just find her after school when there's not that many of our fangirls around. Do what you can to convince. I'm sure with you she'll eventually agree," explained Shin. Takuya nodded in agreement to go with the plan.

However, this is only the start of a game of cat and mouse, especially with Eunhae not in school at the moment.

 

"Home sweet home!!" yelled out said girl as she entered her empty home. She lazily placed her bag on the couch and headed to the kitchen to make herself something to eat. Once she entered, she noticed a note on top of the counter, reading that her parents left her enough money to buy ingredients she needs to make herself meals for the next few weeks.

"Nice, I'll do some shopping later," said the otaku and started preparing some early dinner for herself.

Even with Eunhae's good experience with cooking, it still took her a while to make rice and doenjang jjigae. She decided to tidy up the kitchen a but so the dish would cool off a bit for her to be able to eat. Once she was about done she hear the sound of the doorbell. She looked towards the door in question.

'Strange, I didn't expect anybody and my parents didn't tell about anyone coming over,' thought the brunette as she made her way towards the door. She opened it and looked to see who it was. Her eyes widened and pointed her finger at the person.

"Y-you, what are you doing here!!?"

--

 

Sorry I took a real long time updating everyone!! I got caught up with school and I'm working on my Exo fanfic so I kind of lost interest in this story but then my plot bunny came back so I'm not about to give up on this fic yet!! :D

If you haven't noticed, I started posting song links in the beginning of the chapters. I do it so it can kind of set the mood of the chapter. I don't know of certain songs will set the mood for you but it does for me. XD Anyway, I hoped you liked this chapter. Thanks for subbing and commenting so far!!