Deal

Socially Awkward Girlfriend

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yoAG9Tp_qsU

 

--

Takuya merely raised a brow at the otaku wondering if she went insane from just the sight of him. Never the less, he decided to answer anyway, "I came to see you, what other reason do I have?"

"knowing you, you obviously have certain intentions," responded Eunhae with a frown.

"Aww that's just mean. You're breaking my heart," said the male, faking a sniffle.

"Now seriously, why are you here?" questioned the brunette.

"Can't you at least let me in so I can explain properly?" spat back Takuya.

" And why should I?" countered the smaller who was already getting frustrated just from having the male inches from her.

"Isn't it polite to let someone into your house?" questioned the brunette. The otaku was going to give him a sarcastic comment but the words wouldn't come out of and was just left with open. Takuya smirked in satisfaction at the girl's loss of words.

'Damn it, he's right. Curses for still having a heart,' thought Eunhae and grumbled, "Fine, but it better be fast."

Eunhae opened the door and headed for the kitchen while Takuya took off his shoes by the steps and followed the girl. He looked around as he followed, seeing that her home was simple and average compared to his own. Once he entered, he took a seat across Eunhae in the table as she was enjoying her dinner. After munching on some of her rice, she looked up at kingka with a frown. 

'She's such a messy eater. This will really be harder than I thought,' Takuya rolled his eyes and chuckled at the girl's messiness.

"Before you tell me why you're here, how the hell did you even know where I live?" questioned Eunhae with a frown.

"Secret~" sang out the male with a smirk. The brunette frowned for the umpteenth time today as the Cross Gene leader kept irking her  more than possible.

 

Flashback

"I can't find her anywhere, hyung," said Takuya as he approached Shin. The other members also came back with no sign of finding Eunhae.

"Why did you make us look Takuya? She wasn't in class during the afternoon so it was obvious that she skipped afternoon classes," responded Casper with a frown of disapproval.

The leader heavily sighed. He really wanted this ordeal over with so he can enjoy the end of senior year in peace.

"I can have an idea where she lives you know," said Sangmin, bringing attention to the group.

"And how would know?" questioned Yongseok with a raised brow. The other members were curious as well.

"If your parents were part of job employment for this district of Seoul, wouldn't you go to ask them where a certain person would live?" responded back the elder. The other members grinned at the male.

"Hyung, you're a genius!" exclaimed JG.

Takuya smirked since he found an easier way to find where Eunhae lives.

End of flashback

 

"You're really rude," said the female bluntly, "Okay, now tell me why you're actually here."

"I have a little proposition for you, Huang Eunhae," responded Takuya. The said otaku shivered from the way the elder said her full name but pushed the feeling to the back of her mind.

"And what would that be?" questioned the otaku with a raised brow.

"I can help you make the rest of your senior year not as much of a living hell for as it has been. It's obvious that everyone is not satisfied by you looks. If you agree on this deal, I can make you as beautiful as a queeka and your graduation can go by very smoothly for you," explained the leader with a smug smile. Eunhae's eyebrows knitted together and eyed the male.

"Just what kind of bull are you trying to pull? Why would I want to look like those circus freaks anyway?" responded back the female with a scowl.

"Well then, what's the most important thing you want before graduation?" questioned Takuya with a curious expression. The otaku though about it before she sighed.

"I want to see my friends back at Bucheon," muttered the brunette.

'She actually has friends?' thought the elder but kept it to himself, knowing that Eunhae will surely refuse the offer if he said that out loud.

"Then there you go. If you agree to let me help you change your image, I'll promise to take you to see your friends before graduation," responded Takuya. Eunhae looked at him to see any sign of lying, however his expression proved to be very serious about this matter.

'What choice do I have? With my folks gone to visit my sick Grammy, I won't have anyone to take me to Bucheon to see them. I mean, I could go myself but with what money for bus fare to and back? This is really complicated. Oh well, as long as this doesn't pull anything.' "Alright, I guess I'll take up on your offer..."

"I forgot to mention that there's one more condition to the offer," said Takuya as the girl continued eating. The female looked at him in question, "Yeah and what would that be?"

A smirk appeared on the kingka's face, "You have to date me throughout this whole thing."

Next thing you know, Eunhae's eyes widened and she started choking on her food. Takuya gave her a questioning look as she grabbed the water next to her and started chugging it. Once she set the glass down, she tried catching her breath.

"N-NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!! I REFUSE TO DO SUCH THING!!!" screamed out the brunette. Takuya however, didn't flinch at her raising tone.

"Your choice, loser, accept my offer or you're not going to Bucheon," said the Cross Gene leader, though he couldn't help the sense of déjà vu he was having from this.

'Crap crap crap!! Why me!?' screamed Eunhae in her head. She know this was her one way ticket to Bucheon but to this kind of humiliating thing? Especially with the one person in the entire planet she hates.

"I-I-I can't even....FINE!! I swear, if you go as far as to kiss me, I will beat your down, mister!!" responded the brunette reluctantly.

"Fiesty, aren't we?" said Takuya, " Alright then, we guess we can start on the details about how exactly we're planning this." 'Just wait. Once I make you fall for me, I'll dump you in front of the whole school at the graduation party. Then we'll see who's tough, loser."

Eunhae sigh as she slowly stared consuming the rest of her dinner and started to converse with the kingka about the offer.

'Why out of all people did it have to be me.'