Typical

Socially Awkward Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXcUXWL1mJA

--

Lights are dimmed down to certain extent as a light source glowed the rest of the room. A girl with light brunette hair wearing her pyjamas and glasses that are rather big on her face was screaming at her computer screen which could pretty much scare anyone out.

"What the hell, Soojin!? You promised you would drive up to Seoul for the weekend!!" shreiked Eunhae as she glared at a dark hair girl on her screen.

If you haven't guessed, Huang Eunhae's having a "lovely" video call with her friends.

"I'm sorry, unni!! I was planning to go but Kyumin just HAD to get sick this week so Taejoon and I are going to visit him," explained Soojin, rolling her eyes and glaring at another person on screen.

"I-I'm sorry! It's not my f-f-fau- ACHOO!!"

"Eww, dork! You got spit on your camera," said another person named Taejoon making choking noises.

"Guys, can we keep calm!?" complained Eunhae and she rubbed her temples.

"We can't keep calm when you're the one who started screaming and hollering!" retorted Soojin.

"Okay fine. I'm sorry~" whined the brunette.

"Sorry my ! Go roll like a buffalo!" commented Taejoon which made the all of them laugh.

"Eunhae!! It's time for bed! You have school tomorrow!!!" yelled a voice that made the four friends in the chat go silent.

Eunhae sighed in sadness, "I'm sorry guys, the bed calls. Time for another day of suffering..."

"Aww don't be like that Eunhae-ah! Look at the brightside: Tomorrow's the last day before the weekend!" commented Kyumin while grabbing a tissue to blow his nose.

"Yeah! How about we chat on Saturday while we're at Kyumin's house? It'll be hard using only one webcam but we'll make it happen," suggested Soojin.

"Until he decides to clean the cam..." muttered Taejoon.

"I said I was sorry!" whined the brunette boy.

"Alright alright! I'll talk to you guys Saturday. Say hi to my cousin for me eventhough she never bothers to call," said Eunhae waving at the screen.

"Ouch! Okay, we will. Good night, dongseang!" said Taejoon as the rest of them waved back before closing their windows.

Eunhae smiled as she closed her laptop and headed off to bed for another day of the nightmare of a school.

--

The next day, Eunhae woke up to her alarm playing EXO-K's MAMA and pounded it off quickly. She groggily got out of bed and got ready for anothet dreadful day of school.

After putting on her cat eared hooded jacket over her uniform and putting on slipons, she grabbed her her bag and headed to the kitchen for a quick breakfast.

"Honey, I just wanted to tell you that your father and I are leaving to visit your sick grandma for a while. The longest we''ll be there is a about 3 weeks. Can you handle being alone that long? questioned Mrs. Huang as she finished doing kitchen chores.

"...Grammy's sick? Why no one tell me these things!?" asked Eunhae in confusion, leading her mother to mentally facepalm.

'Aish this child,' thought the woman.

"Yes, Eunhae, Grammy's sick. Make sure you'll take care of yourself while we're gone, neh?" questioned her mom again.

"Okay okay. I will. I need to go, love you Umma!" yelled the brunette as she ran off and headed straight to school.

Once she got there, she quickly headed to her classroom and sat in the back corner of the room near her window and started doodling on her notebook.

'Why be outside where's there nobody worth talking to when I can be here?' thought Eunhae everytime.

Soon, the classroom started to fill up and the chatter increased 10 fold. Eunhae couldn't stant the noise and pulled the hood over her head and placed her head down on the desk.

Her peace was very short lived when she heard shrieks from girls in the classroom.

'Oh no....it's them....' thought Eunhae as she turned her head towards the window, 'I wished it rained.'

The screams only got louder as two boys entered the classroom and regular girls and queenkas fawned over the two seniors. It was none other than Cross Gene's Casper and their leader Takuya.

The two walked in normally as if girls weren't crowding them, though Takuya couldn't help but sneak hidden smirks at the certain otaku in the corner of the room.

The leader easily walked by the girls and headed towards Eunhae's direction. The fangirl girls observed and was giving deadly glares at the loner in the corner.

'Woah, why did it get so quiet?' thought the brunette feeling the tense atmosphere. She felt some one tap her shoulder, finally figuring out the reason and sighed, 'Here we go again.'

She turned her head around to see the great kingka in all his so called "glory". Eunhae was always so annoyed by the very presence of Takuya just being in the same classroom. This was one of the reasons she dreads going to school.

Eunhae can never stand Takuya's arrogance.

"Hey loser, why are you always sitting here? Don't you have any friends to be with? Oh wait, you don't!" smirked the brunette leader at the girl with some queenkas snickering in the background. The otaku kept a solid poker face as he talked.

"And I believe that your insults are as good as your grades which is like a -5, am I right, pretty boy?" question Eunhae trying hard to hide her own smirk. Takuya glared down at her as she started to stiffle a giggle.

"You're stupidity really amuses me, you know that right?" grinned the girl causing most of the fangirls around the room to gasp.

"Hold it, ! Who do you thing you are talking like that to the kingka of this school!?" said a high pitch voice as she pushed by and was face to face at the brunette with a deadly glare.

"Hyemi, you know this is not your business so why don't you go back and make yourself look pretty? Oh wait. I think the circus called saying that they want their make up back," replied back Eunhae causing the school's queenka to gawk at her.

The whole classroom went dead silent as there was a loud slapping noise. Their eyes widened to see a poker face Eunhae with a large red mark on her cheek.

"How dare you talk back to me, ! Do you know who I am? You better behave before I'll have to make you myself! This is just a warning!" shrieked the black haired queenka in anger.

Eunhae stiffled a laugh which surprised everyone and smirked, "Well, here's my only warning for you."

The brunette got up slowly as everyone watched her to see what she would do. Without warning, she swinged her hand and punched the smaller girl in the face. As hard as she could.

Hyemi screamed as she staggered back, Once again, everyone gasped at the sight though Cross Gene's leader was the most surprised.

Hyemi quickly recovered and was about to lunge back at the brunette with her sharp nails when someone grabbed her around her waist and pulled her back.

"That's enough. There shouldn't be a fight right before the first class so both of you stop and everyone else get back to your seats. There's nothing more to see here," explained Casper calmly as he started dragging at angered queenka away.

"But she started it! And my nose is bleeding!" whined Hyemi in a squeeky voice.

Casper could only sigh to hold his anger in, "I'll just take you to the nurse. Let's just go."

With that, the male started dragging the queenka out of the classroom. Mostly everybody sat down and started talking as if nothing had happened in the first place.

Eunhae huffed in disappointment, "Tch I was so close to breaking her nose this time..."

Next to her, Takuya observed her when she wasn't looking, 'That was actually impressive....for a loser.'

--

 The morning class went by peacefully until Hyemi came back during the 2nd class and the queekas near Eunhae started passing her notes with threats, insults and others and throwing random objects at her when the teacher wasn't looking. Whenever the girls tried to insult Eunhae though, the brunette remained with a solid face and threw back comebacks and plenty of sarcasm to shut the girls up or even scare them.

Sadly, this is a usual day for Eunhae. Getting insulted by Cross Gene's leader, starting fights with Hyemi, the slow painful morning torture. The brunette was just waiting for her mother's job to sent them back to Bucheon so she could finally be with her friends again. She didn't even care if she transfered back on graduation day as long as she can be with her friends again. She only hopes that it wasn't too far from reality but as far as she knows, there's no sign of her moving back right now.

 

It was time for lunch and Eunhae decided to put her books in her locker. Seeing that there was no point of staying at school any longer today, she was thinking of making a run for it after eating lunch. She saw a batch of hate notes and threats in her locker but paid no mind to it since she's used to seeing them everyday anyway.

After putting the last book away, the brunette shut her locker only to see another of the Cross Gene kingkas standing right next to it. She jumped in surprise at the sudden face but changed back to a neutral one after seeing who it is.

"What could you possibly want to talk to me about, Shin?" questioned Eunhae with an eyebrow raised in question She was getting used to seeing the happy kingka of Cross Gene before entering the lunch room to bother her which wasn't good all. Seeing how much she despises the kingkas..

"Annyeong Eunhae-ssi! I wanted to ask if you wanted to sit with us at lunch today?" asked Shin with one of his cute smiles on his face.

"And my answer is....no. You always ask me this. One, I don't want the queenkas or the fangirls after me more than they already do and two, I. Hate. All. Of. You," answered the otaku in an annoyed tone causing the kingka to frown in disappointment.

"Okay...mianhae. I'll talk to you later, arraso?" replied the brunette boy before running off to the lunch room.

Eunhae facepalmed, "He always apologizes and I don't even like talking to him anyway. That pabo!"

The girl sighed before heading to the lunch room herself and waited in the long lunch line before getting her food. She noticed some fangirls glaring at her as she passed by. Typical. They must've seen Shin talking to her. Eunhae didn't care though since it was such a monotnous routine for her. She easily made her way out of the lunch room and into the back of the school building to eat her lunch. The back of the school was always solitary so she never had to deal with any interaction with anyone plus she's near her classroom which was the only bright side for her.

After eating her food, she dumped the remains in the nearest trash can and walked towards the school fence. She looked around to make sure no adults were around and climbed to the other side. Once she stepped down and looked at the school, a smirk planted on her face.

"Wow, way for having good security. Thank god it's Friday or I would be so screwed tomorrow. I shouldn't waste the afternoon locked up in such a prison," muttered Eunhae to herself before turning her back to the school and walking off the grounds while waving her hand as if she was saying goodbye to someone behind her.

Just your typical Friday.

--

Mianhae guys for updating late!! Like I said, I can only update when school's not in the way and I have some free time. ;n;

I know the chapter seemed boring and rushed but this is all I can manage for right now. Next chapter you'll see all of Cross Gene together and the plan soon getting put into action. It might be updated the upcoming weekend but I'm not sure. I might buy the clothes for my cosplay on Saturday and I'm failing two classes right now so there's a chance my computer might get taken away and I'll have to update in school which takes even longer. 

Any who, goodnight everyone! I leave you with Takuya here. Adorable right?? :D