CH5

Parting Time

 

Sungmin stayed at Donghae’s apartment waiting for the latter to open up his story. But he doesn’t get anything. All Donghae did was stare at the T.V blankly. Sungmin got tired at Donghae’s antics so he finally broke the silence enveloping their surroundings.

“Donghae-ah, you know you can tell me anything. Im here for you, you know.” Sungmin said encouraging Donghae to at least speak to him. But Donghae did not made any move. He remains in his position and ignore Sungmin’s question.

“Hae.”

“…”

“Donghae.”

“…”

“Yah, Lee Donghae can you please talk to me or at least give me a damn look.” Sungmin said out of frustration. He doesn’t want to pressure the latter its just getting into his nerves that one of his precious friend was being like this.

Donghae let out a deep sigh after hearing Sungmin’s protest for him to talk. But still he doesn’t feel like talking to his friend so he just stand up ready to leave Sungmin. But he stop his tracks when Sungmin spoke.

“You know, you shouldn’t be like this.” Sungmin started and it makes Donghae stop. “I know how much you love Hyukjae. But you shouldn’t do this to yourself. You shouldn’t drown yourself in sadness and move on.”

Donghae’s tears came back to his eyes and start pouring again. Not again. I thought it’s all gone.  Donghae thought for himself. His heart started to tighten and he feels thousands of needles were piercing his whole being. Move on? The hell, Donghae think it was the most impossible thing that he can do.

“You don’t know what you’re talking about.” Donghae said in low serious voice.

“But Hae it’s not right that you are all here burying yourself in depression and killing yourself silently. You should continue your life and smile like you used to be.”

Donghae can’t stop all his emotions and burst out crying.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, HUH. HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THATSO EASILY? HOW CAN I ING SHOW THE WORLD THAT IM OKAY WHEN IM NOT. WHEN MY WHOLE WORLD CRASHED DOWN BECAUSE OF MY  OWN STUPID FAULT, HUH. YOU DIDN’T KNOW ANYTHING SO SHUT THE UP” Donghae burst out and fell in the floor. He felt he lose all his energy after bursting out his anger.

Sungmin flinches at Donghaes outburst but soon recovered. He pitied his friend and walked closer to hug his friend.

“Everythings gonna be alright. Please stop crying its breaking my heart seeing you like this” Sungmin said while hugging his friend. Tears are making its way on his eyes.

“You don’t know min. It hurts like hell. I think all I have done was for him to be proud of me but im all wrong. It’s all my fault why he left. Im so stupid. I hate myself. Im Such a loser. I lose the most important person in my life.” Donghae said in desperate and sad voice. Sungmin can’t hold any longer his tears and he burts out crying with his friend.

I know hae, I know. I understand what you feel. We’re just in a little different situation but Im also experiencing the pain your experiencing. Sungmin thought to himself and cried together with Donghae. 

 

 

 

----

A/N: Double update and its Haemin.. kkk

Last two chapters left... :))

maybe i'll post later if sleepiness doesn't come after me... ^_____^