CH3

Parting Time

 

The bell rings signaling that their third subject was finished and it was time for lunch break.

“aaaahh, im super tired. I really hate sitting in this classroom while solving those stupid chemistry questions. Seriously, why do we have chemistry when our major was Psychology? It’s just out of the line. Arrghh!!” Sungmin whined all the time when their chemistry class ended.

“hyung you’re always like this when the subject ended. Just get used to it” Hyukjae said while smiling to his friends little antics.

“but hyukkie, it doesn’t make sense isn’t it? I’ll bear with it if it is 5 hours of lecture in Abnormal Psychology, not this one” Sungmin continue to whine.

(A/N: Im a psyche student and it was actually my personal dilemma inside the classroom. haha)

Hyukjae just smile to his friend and get ready to leave the room.  Sungmin did the same while he has frown in his face. But his frown disappears when he saw the man leaning in the door frame of their classroom. The guy has a sharp look, brown messy hair but styled in very stylish way. He has been eyeing the man ever since he laid his eyes on him. He don’t know what the other did to him, but he kept on thinking the man.

But what happen next made the shocked of his life.

“Kyu.” Hyukjae shout while jogging towards the latter. His smile reach his eyes, it was like the smile he had when he was with Donghae.

“Hyukkie lets go to the cafeteria. Im hungry.” Kyuhyun said while wrapping his arms towards Hyukjae.

Sungmin was stunned with the scene he just witness. Did he just saw the man in his dreams and his friend whom he knows was in a relationship with the famous Lee Donghae hugging each other and whispering sweet whatnots.

“what’s going on here? Hyukkie when did you suddenly get so close with Kyuhyun-ssi” Sungmin ask.

“ahhm, I’ll tell you latter. Let’s went to cafeteria first Im hungry too.” Hyukjae said avoiding sungmin’s question and the latter’s piercing eyes.

---------

“So care to tell me what was going on. why are you two close? And why Donghae was absent?” Sungmin ask in a very serious tone.

“well, Donghae and i……….. we………. We broke up and Kyuhyun here is my  boyfriend” Hyukjae said in a very low tone. He knows it will be a big issue for his friend because Donghae and Sungmin was close friends too.

“WHAT????” Sungmin shout on the top of his lungs. The students near their table look at their direction.  Kyuhyun glare at Sungmin because oh his reaction. Hell, he hates loud people and shouting in front him was a big no-no.

“Hyung, can you please calm down. You’re attracting the other –“

Hyukjae cant continue what he is talking when Sungmin interrupt him.

“but why Hyukkie? Don’t you know how much Donghae loves you?” sungmin reasoned out, in a manner that he is convincing the other that what he did was the biggest mistake in his life and it makes Kyuhyun hate him more. If looks can kill, Sungmin will be in ground lying lifeless.

“Why? Don’t you think I can’t love your friend as much as that bastard, huh?” Kyuhyun said to Sungmin. He cannot stay silent with Hyukjae's friend accusation. He really hates the guts of this bunny guy. Sungmin and Kyuhyun was engaged in a glaring competition. The atmosphere was heavy, and Hyukjae can feel the evil aura emitting from the two guys with him.

“Guys can you please stop killing each other with your looks? It feels uncomfortable here.” Hyukjae said and Sungmin was the first one to avert his eyes and look at Hyukjae.

“But Hyukkie, I think your making the biggest mistake of your life.” Sungmin said and ones again Kyuhyun glared at Sungmin dangerously.

“Hyung, you don’t know what are you talking about. Its my life and decision, so I hope you understand and respect it” Hyukjae told Sungmin in a pleading way. He doesn’t want his friend to hate him.

“I don’t know hyukjae.” And Sungmin left the couple walking out of the cafeteria leaving his food.

It was heartbreaking for Hyukjae to see his friend acting like that but what can he do. He loves Kyuhyun and if sungmin can’t accept it, he doesn’t know how to deal with him. Maybe I’ll talk to him later. Hyukjae thought.

“Hyuk, don’t worry if he truly is your friend he will understand soon and accept your decision” Kyuhyun said and kiss Hyukjae in forehead trying to cheer up his lover.

-----

Sungmin went out of the University and went straight to Donghae’s apartment. He was worried to his friend because he knows it was hard for the latter to accept it. Maybe it’s the cause why donghae was absent. Sungmin was praying the there’s nothing stupid that Donghae done to himself.

Sungmin arrived at Donghae’s apartment and knock few times but there was no answer. He knock louder and harder. He becomes nervous when there’s no response from the inside

----

Donghae didn’t leave his bed to eat breakfast. He doesn’t have an appetite and energy to do anything. He just lied in his bed and his mind was blank. He doesn’t know what to think anymore.

He heard a knock on the door but he ignored it. Knock.Knock. He doesn’t feel like standing up and entertain the person outside.

But his muscles move on its own when the thought of Hyukjae coming back to him cross his mind. He was anticipating for Hyukjae to be in the opposite side of the door and open it with excitedly. But all his hope was gone when he saw the person outside. It was Sungmin. Hyukjae’s friend and also became his friend.

“Hae –“

“what are you doing here? Hyukjae is not here.” Donghae said in a flat tone.

“No. it’s not what I came here. I know what happen between you two. I came here to -.”

“just leave me alone. I don’t need anyone right now.” Donghae cut Sungmin was saying and try to close the door. He is not in the mood to talk or to face someone right now.

“But Hae you look—“

“I said leave me alone”. Donghae said in stern voice. It gives shiver on Sungmins spine. He knows what was Donghae was feeling right now because he too was experiencing it. It’s just he knows Donghae was more hurt because he was in a relationship with Hyukjae for almost 5 years while he was just having a very deep infatuation to Hyukjae’s new lover.

“No Hae.” Sungmin said and made his way inside Donghae’s apartment.

Donghae can’t do anything. He knows sungmin well, and he was sure the latter wasn’t going to leave him alone. 

 

 

 

 

----

A/N: i really don't know where all these chapters came from... haha

i was originally planning on one shot story because it was just a dream... :))

but well, hope you enjoy... 

i'll finish it soon...

so comment please...

S-A-R-A-N-G-H-A-E-Y-O ^________________^