CH4

Parting Time

 

 

Kyuhyun’s class  ended and he was waiting for his boyfriend in the field. He was holding a game console while waiting for his lover.

Hyukjae saw Kyuhyun from a far and smile for himself. He loves the latter’s’ serious face when he was playing his games. Hyukjae walk silently behind Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyunnie…” Hyukjae utter in sing sung manner while surprising his lover from the back.

“aahhh.” Kyuhyun squealed in a very manly way and Hyukjae giggled.

“yaah, Hyukkie, don’t do that im startled you know. Geesh” Hyukjae smiled to his boyfriend and give him a peck on the lips.

“Sorry Kyu. I just found you cute being so serious.” Hyukjae giggled like a teenage girl in love.

“oww, I forgive you for that since you gave me kiss. But next don’t do that.” Hyukjae nod in response

“so where do you wanna go?” Kyuhyun ask his boyfriend.

“hmmm, let me think. What about we go and watch movie? And then eat in restaurant for dinner?” Hyukjae suggested.

“sounds good.” Kyuhyun nodded in response and walked while intertwining hyukjae’s hand to his.

----

 

Sungmin made himself welcome inside Donghae’s apartment. He cooked food and clean up some mess.

“What are you doing? HyukJae and I aren’t lovers anymore, why are you still doing here?” Donghae said in a very solemn voice. It hurts more when the words came from his.

“what are you talking about. Hyukkie’s not my only friend but also you, you know. So don’t complaint and eat this food before it gets cold. Okay”

Donghae drag himself towards the dining table and stare at the food in front of him. It looks delicious but he doesn’t really have an appetite to eat.

“Im not hungry. Just put it inside the ref. and I’ll eat when im –“ He waas not able to finish his words when his stomach made a noise.

Sungmin giggled silently hearing the protest of Donghae’s stomach.

“aiissh”

“see, your stomach doesn’t agree with what you are saying. So eat it before it turns cold. I’ll just be in the living room, kay”

 

-----

 

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae walk inside the mall holding hands. Not minding the people around them just enjoying each other’s company. Kyuhyun felt like he was the luckiest guy on earth for having Hyukjae.

 “Hyukkie, thank you for this moment.” Kyuhyun said all of a sudden.

“For what kyu?” Hyukjae asked.

Kyuhyun smiled and said. “Because it feels like as our first date as real boyfriend without hiding from anybody.”

A smile crept on Hyukjae’s  face and hug Kyuhyun. But somehow he is feeling really something weird? That there is something wrong. But he put aside all his thoughts when kyuhyun break the hug and give him the peck on the lips. He somehow felt secure with the latter’s affection.

“I love you Hyuk. So much more then you ever know.”

“I love you too Kyu.” Hyukjae answered full of confidence. 

 

 

 

 

---

A/N: owwww.. (*_*)

i feel like im killing my OTP.. haha.

but i also ship KyuHyuk.. soooooo, im feeling 50:50 after i finish it.. kkk