chapter 2

Parting Time

 

Hyukjae and Kyuhyun went to university together while talking and laughing in their way. They occasionally do some skinship and they look like a very happy couple. And because of this act, they got a look from the other student but they didn’t care. They’re like in their own world and not minding what other people might think.

When they reach their building, they separate their ways because Kyuhyun has a different subject but before they make their way to each respective classroom, kyuhyun went closer to Hyukjae and give him a peck in the lips and whispered ‘I love you’. The act  was not leave unnoticed by the students watching them. The crowd surrounding them started gossiping and whispering to each other because they all know who hyukjae belongs. It was supposed to be Donghae.

Some raised their eyebrow and give Hyukjae nasty looks. Because, hell Donghae has already announced to everyone in their university how much he loves Hyukjae and because of that they are actually awarded as ‘couple of the year” last year.

But nobody dares to ask the latter, they all keep quiet but they are still giving Hyukjae a nasty look.

 

 

“Good morning Hyukkie” said the guy with very energetic tone and wears a bunny look like smile.

“Good Morning too Minnie hyung.” Hyukjae greeted his friend.

Sungmin look around him and find his classmates where staring at their direction and giving them a look.

“Why are they looking at us like that” Sungmin ask out of curiosity but all Hyukjae gave was a shoulder shrugged. He wasn’t ready to tell his friend about his new relationship. Maybe in lunch time. Hyukjae thought.

“Oww, Hyukkie where’s Donghae? The class will start soon.”

There, after Sungmin said that question the whispering of the class became louder and Sungmin becomes more curious what was going on. But before Hyukjae could answer, the bell rings indicating the class was going to start so they all get ready for the arrival of their teacher.

Whats going on here?  Sungmin thought to himself.

 

 

It was Monday morning and Donghae was still lying in his bed not getting ready to leave for school. It feels different when the person you love and lived for almost 5 years are gone leaving you all alone. He can still smell hyukkie’s scent in the pillow and bed sheet they used to share.

If he just saw it coming, he have just quit dancing or soccer. If he doesn’t give too much importance in his extra curricular activity this wouldn’t happen. Hyukjae should be lying next to him and seeing Hyukjae's gummy smile every morning.

Donghae really felt he loses his world in just a snap of a finger. He can’t admit to himself that Hyukjae was gone and he was all alone. How can he move on? Or worst, how can he start moving on without his other half.

Donghae cried his heart out again thinking about Hyukjae having relationship with other man than him. He doesn’t know we’re all the tears came from its just like his eyes has a mind on its own and tearing itself whenever his brain remember Hykjae. He doesn’t know if it will ever stop. His brain thinking about Hyukjae. His heart beating for Hyukjae. And his eyes tearing because of Hyukjae. He’s tired but what can he do? It’s like a curse that surround his whole being. 

 

 

 

 

----

A/N: i uploaded chapter 2.... kkk

Comments ne... :))

Thanks for those who comment and read it... haha