Ice Cream

Drabbles

“Soonkyu-ah~“a small voice whined right next to her. The girl was clinging to her arm and distracted her from her videogame she was currently playing. She died again because of her and gave finally in.

“What is it, Taengoo?”

“I wanna eat ice cream.”

“Now?? Are you kidding me? It’s like 2 o’clock in the morning and it’s SNOWING all day long.” Sunny looked at their leader incredulously.

“Yeah, but I wanna have ice cream.” Taeyeon pouted at the shorter girl.

Sunny continued to look at her skeptically. ‘Where should I get Ice cream at this hour?’ she thought. ‘I think I have to go to the 24-h-store. But that’s like 20 minutes away from here.’

“You sure you want ice cream?” Sunny asked.

“Yes.” Taeyeon smiled happily. She sensed that the other girl’s resistance vanished. “I'm really craving for Green Tea-Ice Cream right now.”

“Okay,” The purple haired girl smiled at her cute girlfriend. “Then I’ll get you some Green Tea-Ice Cream.”

“Thank you.” Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Sunny’s neck and pecked her on the cheek.

~5 Minutes later~

Sunny struggled through the snow and mentally face palmed because she gave in again.

 

A/N:

Hello my lovely readers ^^ a REALLY short update (and not JeTi as well ^^) just to tell you I'm not dead ;b University is just too much for the moment v.v I hope I will be able to write again around Christmas :) until then I wish you a Merry Christmas ;)