Sleepyhead

Drabbles

„Tiff…?“

„…“

„Tiffany…?“

„…“

„TIFFANY!!!“

“Hngh~“ the red haired girl yawned and continued her sleep.

“Tiffany, get up! We have practice in 20 minutes.”

“WHAT?!” the sleepyhead bolted up.

“Why haven’t you told me?” the younger girl whined.

“I tried it. You ignored me.” The light-brown-haired girl answered expressionless.

 Tiffany rushed out of her bed and began to rumor through her luggage. She frantically searched for something to wear. She grabbed a random set of clothes and hurried towards the bathroom. After a quick shower the redhead came out of the bath. For the older girl she looked just stunning with wet hair and without make-up. She approached her while she was standing in front of the mirror and backhugged her.

“You’re just beautiful, Tiff.” The younger girl stopped doing her make-up and laid back against her girlfriends chest. 

“Why are you even up before me?” the younger girl pouted and looked at the older girl through the mirror.

“Because I wasn’t as exhausted as you, sleepyhead.” Jessi smirked.

“Yaah, I am not a sleepyhead. You’re a sleepyhead. I’m just exhausted, because I’ve a job.” She struggled out of the hug.

“Yeah, … sure.” Jessica just grinned and loosed her grip around Tiffany’s waist thinking about last night.

 She watched her sulky girlfriend who finished her make-up. After this Tiff grabbed her purse and phone and left the hotel room. Jessi followed her silently still smiling about her childish girlfriend.

~~~

Their manager waited in front of the reception. He nervously looked at the lift and then back at his watch and back to the lift. When the lift finally arrives with Jessica and Tiffany, he ran towards them and told them to hurry. The other girls already left for rehearsing.

When they arrived at the stage a staff-member was giving micros to each member. The manager pushed Fany and Sica on the stage and the two girls also received their micros.

“Good Morning.” Taeyeon cheerfully greeted them. “Did Jessi oversleep as always?”

“No, I was up in time, but I wasn’t able to wake up our little sleepyhead.” Jessi smirked and pointed towards Tiffany.

“Yaah!” She slightly slapped Jessi’s arm. “I already told you: I’m not the sleepyhead, it’s YOU.”

The other girls laughed about the cute couple and Tiffany pouted again.

“Pany-ah~” the light-brown-haired girl said with cute voice and puppy-eyes “Don’t be mad at me.”

Tiffany crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked the other way. Jessi sidehugged her and laid her head on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Please.” Jessi was using her rare aegyo to calm her girlfriend.

“Yaah, stop using this annoying aegyo.” But she couldn’t stay angry. “Pabo-yah.” She hugged her girlfriend back and was about to kiss her when Sunny interrupts her just in time.

“Tippani, we’ve to start.” The two lovebirds came back to reality and were now standing in a circle with the other girls.

“Okay, girls. We’re starting with ‘Gee’ and also performing ‘HimNae’, ‘Kissing You’, ‘Genie’ and ‘The Boys’. Hyunnie, Pany-ah we’ll perform ‘Twinkle’.” The Kidleader instructed.

“So Nyuh Shi Dae, FIGHTING!!” All cheered and after that they started the rehearsing.

~~~

Back at the Hotel they were deadly tired. They performed each song twice. But they were in L. A. and the girls wanted to go shopping.

They left the hotel in tiny groups after a quick nap in their rooms.  The last group who left was JeTiSun. Jessi and Fany met Sunny at the elevator.

“You are late again.” Sunny grinned, “have you oversleept again, Pany-ah?”

“No.” Tiffany simply answered and slightly blushed.

Jessi just smirked satisfied.

Sunny looked from Jessi to Tiffany and back to Jessi.

She just turned around and entered the elevator. The couple followed her.