Visit

Drabbles

“Mum…what are you doing here??” a stunned Jessica looked at her mother who was standing in the doorframe.

“Surprise!” the older woman smiled at her daughter and hugged her. “Aren’t you happy to see my?”

Jessica could only nod, holding her mother tightly and buried her face in her mother’s neck. Because of their oversea-activities it was a long time since she last saw her mother.

“Who is it, Jessi?” a brown-haired girl asked curious. She was wondering because Jessi wasn’t coming back. When she saw the reason a big smile developed on her face.

“Auntie Jung!” she exclaimed happily. Mrs Jung loosed the embrace with her daughter and embraced the other American girl.

“How are you, Tiffany? I swear you’re more beautiful every time I see you.” She laughed at the blushing girl. “Are you alright?” Tiffany nodded happily still blushing.

“Come in, mum.” Jessica dragged her mother in the living room.

“Are you wanna have a drink, auntie?”

“Water would be fine.”

“Water it is then. Jessi what do have for a drink?”

“The same. Thanks Tiff.” She smiled thankfully.

Tiffany made her way to the kitchen and stayed there longer than necessary to give them some time alone. When she took a glance at the living room she saw Jessi and her mother happily chatting with her mother. She was happy for Jessi but at the same time she felt a deep pain in her heart. After 5 minutes she came back with only two glasses of water. When she saw Jessi happily smiling next to her mother her heart ached again. She placed the water on the table in front of Jessica and her mother and tried to give them her eye smile.

“Enjoy your drinks. I’m sorry but I’ve to leave now. I have to practise our new dance.” She made up an excuse so she hasn’t to stay with Mrs Jung. She really likes the American woman but she reminds her of her own mother.

Jessi looked not convinced but remained silent. Her mother rose up from her seat and embraced Tiffany once again. Behind their backs Jessi looked worried at Tiffany.

“It was nice to see you, Tiffany. It’s a shame that you have to leave.” Mrs Jung sadly said.

Tiffany only nodded and kept her smile up.

“Goodbye, auntie, see you later, Jessi.” She smiled and waved before she left the room.

 

In the evening

 

When Tiffany came back to the dorm it was pretty late. All the girls were sleeping already. Jessica laid on the couch and was soundly asleep as well. Tiffany tried not to wake her up when she placed a blanket on her but the usually deeply sleeping girl woke up when she felt the blanket.

“Tiff?” she sleepily asked.

“Yeah, it’s me. Go back to sleep.”

“No. I was waiting for you.” The older girl got up from the couch and hugged the younger girl. Tiffany’s skin was cold and her hair was slightly wet. “Tiff your freezing cold. Where have you been?” she asked concerned. “You could’ve caught a cold.”

She took the blanket from the couch and placed it on Tiffany’s shoulders. Then she hugged the girl again. “Don’t do it again. I’m here for you. I won’t leave you. Don’t run away from me.” Jessica softly said as she her back.

Tiffany’s shoulders started to tremble and Jessica heard little sobs from the other girl. She comforted the crying girl and after a little time the girl in her arms relaxed again. They stayed there in a comfortable silence. Tiffany’s head was buried in Jessica’s neck. Jessica’s arms were wrapped around Tiffany’s waist.

“I really miss her these days.”

“I know.”

“Don’t leave me.”

“I won’t.”

“Promise?”

“Promise!”

Tiffany lifted her head from Sica’s shoulder and looked at her with sad eyes. A weak smile was shown on her face. She caressed Jessica’s cheek with her palm and the ice princess felt like she sank in these brown orbs.

“You know what?” Tiffany’s sad smile slowly increased to her famous eye smile. “I love you, Jessica Jung.”

 

A/N:

I know it’s a short one v.v university is starting tomorrow and I’m really nervous so I can’t sleep. I should sleep since two hours ago xD

Whatever I’m really thankful for your comments :D and I hope you enjoy this one as well ;) even if I think it’s a failure >.<

Have a nice day <3