Pillow

Drabbles

Practice-room

 

“Pani-aah~” Jessi sweetly whined.

The brown-haired girl looked at the pouty girl next to her. They were half sitting half lying on the floor of the practice-room after an exhausting practice for “Oh!”. Tiff laid against the wall while the older girl was spread on the floor.

“What’s up, Jess?” she asked with a smile.

“I’m sleepy.”

“You’re always sleepy.”

“That’s a lie” the light-brown-haired girl objected. “Not always…”

The other girl just smiled.

“It’s not true.” The stubborn girl stated again and looked at the slightly taller girl.

Tiffany continued to smile and an adorable pout was formed on Jessi’s face. The latter lazily get up from the floor and sat beside the redhead.

“Meanie!” she murmured before she laid her head down on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“You know I love you.” The younger grinned and patted Jessi’s head.

“Whatever.” Was the only respond she got before the pouty girl closed her eyes and went to dreamland.

 

Dorm

 

Sunny and Jessica sat on the couch and watched a drama when TaeTiSeo came back home from their schedule. They didn’t bother to get up from the couch to greet their band mates and just throw a “hello” at them before they continued to watch the drama. Therefore Tiffany jumped on Jessi’s lap and the latter groaned in pain.

“Stephanie Hwang, what was that for?” She asked with an angry glare at the bubbly girl.

Tiffany kissed Sica’s forehead and sat beside her.

“For not greeting me when I missed you the whole day.” The younger girl pouted and meronged at the latter.

“I sent you 5 texts.”  Jessi said frustrated.

“Yeah, they were really sweet, but not like the real you.” Tiffany eye smiled at the thought of the sweet texts.

Jessi rolled her eyes and laid her head down on the mushrooms shoulder to hide her lovestrucked grin.

“I missed you, too.” She managed to say before she drifted to dreamland.

 

Changing-room

 

Jessica leaned at the doorframe of the MC-changing-room and watched her three band mates getting ready for Music Core. She had the day off and took the chance to support TaeTiSeo. After her make-up and hair were done Tiffany sat down on the couch and Jessi sat down beside her. The bubbly girl smiled happily at the older girl and took her script from the coffee table. She read her script one last time to memorize all her lines. Jessi laid her head on her shoulder and looked on the script as well but it was really boring for her. After 5 minutes the 3 MCs were told to go on stage. Tiffany kissed Sica on the cheek and earned a smile from the older girl.

“Are you coming with us?”

“Sure.” The brown-haired girl smiled.

They arrived at the studio and TaeTiSeo went on stage while Jess went to the V.I.P. seats. Jessi watched the show but eventually got really sleepy. The problem was even when the seats were really comfy something was missing and she couldn’t fell asleep.

 

Van

 

Today they went to Japan to promote their new single “Oh!”. They headed with two vans to the airport. It was early in the morning and all the girls were tired. So the ride went really quiet.

Tiffany was listening to music with her headphones on and Jessi head was placed on her shoulder as always. But since Tiff had a habit of listing to loud music it was nearly impossible for Jessi to fall asleep.

“Tiff~” she whined. “Please lower the volume. I want to sleep and it’s pretty bad for your ears.”

“It’s only 10% of the maximal volume.” She showed the whiny girl her phone.

“But it’s pretty noisy.”

“That’s the music.” Tiffany answered slightly angry.

“Pretty please…~” The older girl showed her puppy eyes.

“Aish…” The brown-haired girl responded and changed to a ballad. She just coulnd’t resist these puppy eyes.

Jessi kissed her cheek and laid her head back down with a satisfied smile shown on her face.

She closed her eyes and went to dreamland.

 

Hotel

 

When they arrived at the hotel all the girls were deadly tired. Sunny seemed like she was standing and sleeping at the same time. Yoona and Yuri sat on a bench with closed eyes leaned against each other. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon talked to the receptionist and waited for the keys. Seohyun was looking at the paintings in the hotel lobby; Sooyoung was looking for food and Tiffany stood next to Sunny with a really clingy and whiny Jessica by her side.

“Fany-ah, I want to sleep. Right now. N.O.W.”

“Yeah, I know it.” The younger girl heard this to the nth time by now.

Luckily Taeyeon and Hyoyeon got the keys and the girl went to their assigned rooms.

After Jessica and Tiffany entered their room the ice princess throw herself instantly at the bed. Tiffany went to the bathroom to wash up.

“Tiff, why aren’t you coming.”

 “I have to wash up.” She yelled from the bathroom.

“But I need you. You’re my Pillow.” Jessi cutely whined.

Tiffany came out of the bathroom after washing up and joined her girlfriend.

“You’re annoying like hell.” The mushroom grumbled.

“But you love me,” Jessi smiled. “And I love my Pillow-Pany.”

The younger girl just smiled and snuggled her head in the pillow while Jessi used her shoulder as her pillow as always.

 

A/N:

Hey, guys :)

Thank you for reading my stories and thank you for commenting :D

I really enjoy writing, but I know that my gramma is horrible and I want to apologize v.v Guess I have to work harder :)

Since University is starting next week my time is limited and I don't know when I'll update again but I think one drabble a week is possible.

ENJOY reading and have a nice day <3