Chapter 4

I taught a BRAT how to speak English.

Chapter 4

 

Days passed and my relationship with Mr. Brat / Ninomiya Kazunari goes well. We have this bipolar relationship where we are comfortable with each other sometimes then a fight goes up but we can easily solve it.

"Have you finished the worksheet I gave you?" I asked him while drinking my cup of tea.

 

I was here in his apartment drinking a cup of tea while watching him answer the worksheets I gave him.

 

"Arghh! This is hell. How could you possibly get this topic? English is so damn hard!" The brat said while tugging his hair.

 

"Well. I guess it's just understanding and perseverance. By the way, English is thought in our country as a secondary language. In high school, we even have to talk in English." I answered him in straight English.

 

"That's a wow. I'm sure if  I am enrolled in your school, I guess I will be in detention always for not speaking English. Your school is hell." he answered with a bit of interest in his voice.

 

"Well. Sure it is. What part in your worksheet occurs hard to you?" I asked to change the topic.

 

"This part in the indirect and direct phase of a sentence." He answered and pointed it.

 

I grabbed his paper and studied the sentence to be filled with correct verbs. I was about to teach him about this when the doorbell rang.

 

"I'll get it." We both said.

 

We stared for seconds and let go of each other's gazes when the door bell rang again.

 

"Stay there. I'll get it.." Neen said and he immediately stood up to get the door. I did not argue anymore because it will just cause nothing.

"Yoo hoo tutor of Ninomiya Kazunari!" A guy in jeans and shirt waved at me while smiling like an idiot. (Sorry but he really looked like an idiot 'cause he smiles so big.)

 

"Uhmm. Hello?" I awkwardly answered.

 

"Aiba-chan. You're so loud. Look, you scared her." a fashionable man entered the house and patted the guy called 'Aiba'.

 

"Guys, this is Vanessa. You can call her Van if you like. She will be with me for a year to sharpen my dull skill in English grammar." Neen introduced me.

 

"Good thing you noticed you dull grammar, brat." A man with a manly built said.

 

When I the man with a manly built entered the room, I was shocked to find the person who gave my wallet back.

 

"Fancy meeting you here, girl-who-loves-photography." The man said while smirking at me.

 

 

~*~

Deepest apologies for not updating!