I taught a BRAT how to speak English.

I taught a BRAT how to speak English.

 

i didn’t know true and real love exist before meeting you

 

Chapter 1 

 Vanessa's POV

 

 

2 days from now, I will be tutoring this boy in his apartment. I am gonna teach him how to speak in English.  My first thought was 'He is 29 years old and he does not know hoe to speak the universal language? That's so stupid.' Other was 'I think people in Japan are having a hard time to learn it.' But whatever the reason was. I am still grateful to be hired by a foreigner. 

 

 

I graduated at University of the Philippines and my course was AB English. I have been teaching English for 3 years. My friend adviced me to get a job in other countries. She fixed all of my papers and I passed for the interview. She even held a celebration in a restaurant when I passed.

 

 

I stayed in an apartment in Tokyo. The person whom I will tutor gave me his phone number but I did not called nor texted him. I patiently waited for him to text his address so I can meet him personally.

 

 

I am in a cafe right now because i am bored. Waiting for my order caramel cappuccino. *__* 

 

 

"Miss Vanessa. Your order is now settled." I heard the person in the counter . I got out of my chair and went out of my chair when I accidentally hit a person walking with his order. I managed to avoid the tray he was holding but the effect was, I was the one who stumbled down and hit the floor.

 

 

"Oww! Itai!" I was waiting for him to say sorry and to give his hand to me to help me stand. But I never expect this kind of reply:

 

"Could you please watch were you going? You bother others people!" He gave me an angry look and walked away.

 

"Psh. Wrong grammar. The nerve of that boy."

 

I got up and got my order. I was about to sit when I notice the boy was talking harshly on the phone. He is speaking Japanese so I cannot understand it all. What I understand about him right now is that he is mad. 

 

I was looking and oberving him for about five minutes. He was about to go when he noticed that I am looking at him. He just stared at me and went away.

 

 

What is his problem? 

 

 

 

Nino's POV

 

I think I saw the face of that girl somewhere else. Never mind that girl. Damn it! Riko is breaking up with me? I remembered that conversaion again:

 

Riko: You do not have enough time for me. You always talk about work and work!

 

Me: I have to. Because its my job.

 

Riko: Whatever. We are breaking up!

 

I want to throw my phone at the time but I am inside in a cafe.  Its a good thing I stopped myself. 

*phone ringing*

 

"Moshi Moshi?"

 

(You will meet you tutor two days after. When will you inform your address to her?)

 

"Tomorrow."

 

*call ended*

 

I am now in my apartment when I grabbed the resume of the girl.

 

"Aha! I knew it. She was the girl in the cafe."

 

 

Should I say sorry to her or not? Tsk. I wil just think about it tomorrow.