Chapter 3

I taught a BRAT how to speak English.

 

Chapter 3

 

 

He can't be him right? RIGHT? RIGHT? I don't know whi I am freaking here right now but..................... WAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm teaching an IDOL! IDOL! OKAY? As in I-D-O-L! 

 

Right now, I'm on my way to his house. And i am really nervous to meet him. I think he is a scary guy. 0________0 Okay. Nevermind. FAITO!

 

I first clicked the doorbell.. 

 

*DINGDONG*

 

*Door opens*

 

When the fdoor opened, I saw a man that looks like a teenager and sure he looks like Ninomiya Kazunari. I thinks he is his little brother.

 

"Umm. Good Afternoon. I am looking for Ninomiya Kazunari-san. Is he there."

 

The boy/man looked at me with questioning eyes.

 

"Are you deaf? Should I repeat the question. I am asking where is---"

 

"I am Ninomiya Kazunari."

 

I was dumbfounded there nd I just stared at him for I think, 5 seconds? No. 10 second, iguess.

 

Then he waved his hand in front of his face.

 

"Oww. Uhh. Hehehe. Gomenasai. I thought you will look older or something."

 

"Staring at my face like that? Oh so. My tutor is a fangirl?"

 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! FAN GIRL?

My face was flushed with embarrasment and then what my mouth said was not in my control.

 

"What? A fan? I"m sorry to say but I think I went in a wrong place. Sorry but I should go now." I think this is the only way to stop this embarrasing thing.

 

The he started to laugh. He is really getting into my nerves. -______________-"

 

"Okay. okay., Gomenasai. I'm just joking okay? It's just that it was really awkward when you were staring at me."

 

"HMPH. Urusai." I went straight inside his house and sat on the couch

 

"Okay let us start. We'll start at the basics. You know the alphabet?" I started

 

(A/N: HAHAHAHAH! Neen learning alphabet at his age right now? Bwahahaha! XD)

 

"You don't need to teach me that. What I need is for you to teach me using the proper grammar. " He said.

 

"Okay. Then. Give me a sentence then."

 

"That's easy. I am a good-looking guy."

 

 

 

UGH. The nerve of this boy! Oh god. LET ME HAVE AN INFNITE PATIENCE FOR HIM.