I taught a BRAT how to speak English.

I taught a BRAT how to speak English.

 

Chapter 2

 

 

 

*new message*

 

"(yawns) Good morning world... Oh. A new message..."

 

From: *********

 

This is my address: ********

Tomorrow will be the start of the tutor session. Please come to my house at 2 pm. Thank you.

 

~end of message~

 

I think this is my client who texted. No one would prank me right? I am still thinking about the guy in the cafe yesterday. Don't ge me wrong but what I want to say is that I don't want to see his handsome face.... Ermm. I mean his devilish face when I saw him mad talking with someonew on the phone.

 

Well, this will be my last free day so I decided to spend it on shopping new clothes and capturing photos of beautiful places. While I was taking a picture of a beautiful scenery, spotted a man looking at the sea. I was about to call him when he suddenly left. Back on taking a picture, i was about to click the camera when someone tapped me on my back.

 

"Is this your wallet? I saw a picture of you inside."

 

The person who disturbed me was the person who was was blocking the scenery that i will take a while ago.

Realizing, it was my yellow wallet, I took it from his hand and smiled.

 

"Yes. This is mine. i'm not gonna ask where did you find it but thank you."

"You're welcome." 

He said those last words and left.

 

But there was something in his eyes that really caught my interest. They were sad.

 

"That was Sho Sakurai-san right? Let's take an autograph!"

There were girls squealing and followed him. When i was home, i opened my laptop and searched his name.

 

 

Sakurai Sho

Member of a boy band named Arashi

Other members:

Ohno Satoshi

Aiba Masaki

Ninomiya Kazunari

Matsumoto Jun

 

 

I clicked them all and when I saw the profile of the man named Ninomiya Kazunari, i was shocked to see the face of the man I saw before in the cafe. He couldn't be him right? 

>~<