After the End (BONUS CHAPTER)

He's my First Love

"you-ssi, I-I never thought that it w-was like that... I am very sorry..." The MC said as he handed you a tissue. You looked at the tissue and felt your cheeks, you were crying without you knowing it. Good thing your make-up didn't get ruined. Though some watchers did have quite the ruined make-up after your story.

"It's just the way it is... I guess this taught me to be strong and to fight for love." You smiled.

"This ends our show for tonight, thank you for watching!!!" The MC announced and everyone clapped.

 

--- A week later ---

"It's been three years..." You whispered as you entered the grave yard. Apparently, miss Taeyeon approached Mr. Park when he was waiting for the lights for the cars to go red. And then he suddenly entered the car, a witness said. Another witness, a worker at a bar, said that he saw miss Taeyeon and Mr. Park enter the place. Only miss Taeyeon drank though, and Mr. Park took care of her. When she started to drive the car, Mr. Park told her not to. She insisted and drove.

"The man couldn't leave the girl alone." A witness said.

So that was how they ended up with the car crash.

Miss Taeyeon survived, unfortunately, Mr. Park didn't. 

The police reported after the week of his death.

"I'm really sorry..." Somebody cried near Leeteuk's grave. Taeyeon was kneeling there, crying her eyes out. "Taeyeon-ssi?" You asked.

"you-ssi! G-good morning..." She muttered before crying again.

"It wasn't your fault-" 

"It is!!! H-he wanted to meet you... But I- I stopped him and told him that I'd get drunk and- and die..." She whimpered and cried again and again.

"Taeyeon-sii, it wasn't your fault. Let's move on now, he's in a better place." You kindly said as you patted her back. "Neh.."

"Hwaiting" You encouraged.

"Hwating." She answered back. The both of you walked for a few minutes and she left. You waved at her and then looked at the grave. You kneeled and sang:

 

daremo nai SUTE-JI
yume no jikan ha mou maku ga oriteyuku
kinou to onaji asu ha
nido to konai to kidzuku no

RASUTO SHI-N ha itsumo setsunaku utskushii kedo
namida fuite tobira tatakou

atarashii watashi ni umarekawaru
yuuki wo dae
hazukashigaranaide
My Heartful Song
My Heartful Song
utau yo itsumademo
anata ni todokimasu youni

 

"You loved this song. But I love you more. I miss you, and you will always have this space in my heart, for-"

"Oh, miss you?! What are you doing here?" A reporter asked and he looked at the grave. "W-who's grave is this?" He asked as he hurriedly grabbed his notebook.

You took a deep breath, all memories coming at once. But you managed to smile and say, "He's my first love."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: ANNYEONG, PRIMA HERE~~~ Nothing to say. I think it is quite rude that a reporter is in the grave yard but... I don't know anymore. Sorry for typos, this is a bonus chapter!!! YEHEY, first series completed!!! Hope you liked this story and thanks a lot!!!

COMMENT, OH I LOVE COMMENTS!

GIMME SOME LOVE!!!

Bye guys!!! See you on next fanfic!!!)