Reconciliation

He's my First Love

"Hello... you? Are you there? Uhm.... Yeah, if you receive this... I'm sorry and let's talk. i can't stand being away from my bestfriend like this. I am really-" You stopped the message before it even ended. "I don't want your story... I want your love..." You wept as you hugged you pillow close and groaned. "I want to eat....." You growled as you stood up and dragging your pillow, went to the kitchen.

"Yah you, why don't you go outside? It's been three days since your last outing with that Teukkie guy right?" Your mom asked you as she baked cupcakes.

"Don't. Mention. That. Name-"

Your mom glared at you, she hated impolite people, especially her children. "-Please...." You awkwardly smiled as you rushed to the fridge. 

"By the way, he was calling-"

"Who?" You asked as you closed the door of the fridge, holding a can of soda and a plastic bag of chocolates and snacks in the other.

"Don't tell me you plan to eat all of those?" She asked, surprised.

"No mom, I actually plan to make an elevator to the moon-"

Your mom gave you a death glare and you immediately continued. "-Just joking... Continue with what you were saying mom..." You grinned.

"Hah.... That Leeteuk guy kept on calling for three days already, did something happen?" She aske you as she opened the oven and placed the tray in then swiftly closed it.

"Oh, nothing special eomma-"

"Fine then stop sulking okay? By the way, come down after 5 - 10 minutes. Cupcakes, help me with decorating. Eat more okay, you need to get some calories in you." She joked as you went up the stairs.

"By the way you-"

"Yes eomma?"

"Time will heal your heartbreak. Remember, God has something planned." She smiled as she returned to gathering the necessary ingredients for the decorating. You shrugged your shoulders. How did she know? Hmmmm, mother's knowledge. 

You closed your door and led down your bed. A tear slowly slid down as you thought about your heartbreak. "See you, even your mom could see through your act... You're useless, get over it already..." You scolded yourself as you let another tear fall.

"Damn this-" You fumed as you sat down from your lying position and wiped the coming tears. "W-why won't I s-stop c-c-crying?" You asked.

"F-funny.... I'm stut-t-tering..." You smiled as more tears fell.

"W-why.... Why her?" You asked as finally, you let your feelings out.

"you??!?!?!?!?!??!?!!" Your mom called.

"WAE?!?!?!?!??!" You answered quite rudely.

Faint footsteps were heard as you felt your mom's presence behind your door. "you, sweet heart? Is something wrong?" She asked as she knocked on your door.

"N-nothing's wrong..." You answered and inhaled deeply.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure... It's your house anyway." You answered, gathering up enough strength to pull yourself together.

"you?"

"Yes mom?"

"You can tell mommy-"

"There is nothing to tell... He doesn't love me, he loves Taeyeon. Why her, not me?!?! He already knew about my feelings for him but he just went and broke my heart not only once, but three times. HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE, AND HE SAYS SORRY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE?! THE PAIN THAT HE CAUSED ME, THE PAIN MOM, THE PAIN!!!! IF 'SORRY' COULD FIX EVERYTHING, THEN THERE WOULDN'T BE SUCH A THING AS DAMN HELL!!! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?!" You stopped your rant when you looked at the mirror, seeing that tears weren't even present. Only anger and hatred for what your love has done to you.

You looked at your mom who had a flabbergasted expression. She then calmed herself down and sat on your bed. She placed a painful smile on her face and said, "Go on, release the pain. Don't bear it all by yourself, you have the right to cry." She whispered. Your eyes then let another tear slip and finally all your anger turned into pain and misery. 

"Why mom, why must this happen?" You simply asked as your legs weakened and you fell to your knees and your mom went to catch you. "H-he's my first love..." You whispered as your mom hugged you. "It isn't love if there is no pain my sweet heart."

"Honey, Alfred and I accidentally ate the cupcakes-" Your dad came across your room to look for your mother only to find the devastating scene. Your face was buried on your mom's shoulder, while you were crying your eyes out.

Your mom looked at your father and nodded. Your father smiled and nodded back, understanding the reason. He silently closed the door and went down stairs. "Dad, what did she say?" Your brother asked as he again ate another cupcake.

"Love.... The greatest thing to have but the most painful thing to lose." Your father sighed as he went to clean the baking materials. "Love, what love? What happened? Oh, is it about you and that dude whom she was chasing?" Alfred asked.

"Yes, and it seems that-"

"WHAT?" Your brother asked quite enthusiastically.

"Things- aren't going her way..." He gave a small smile before heading to the kitchen.

"Oh..." Your brother whispered before looking at the direction of your room with sad eyes. "Noona, hwaiting."

 

--- Next Day ---

 

"Oh Alfred, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CUPCAKE?!?!?!? YOU BURNED IT!!!!" You complained as you looked at your burnt cupcake. "Hey.... It's not burnt, it's 'proffesionally over-cooked'-"

"THAT IS STILL BURNT YOU GIT!!!!" You shouted in English as you chased your brother around with an icing bag. "Get back here and let me do something-"

"Like I would do that!" Your brother screamed as you chased him. Your mother and father just watched the 'show' and laughed like there was no tomorrow. 

*RING*

"Doorbell!" The both of you screamed and rushed to answer. He beat you and you just went back to baking. "Who is this-" He sang but as he opened the door his eyes widened. 

"Hello... Can I speak to you?"

"Ah hyung, well...." Alfred panicked and ran to the kitchen. "Eomma, hyung alert. HYUNG ALERT!"

"What hyung alert?"

"I don't know him, but he's asking for noona!" Alfred shouted as he pointed to you with a quivering finger. "Calm yo' bro, I'll handle it.... Must be a school mate or something." 

"Hey, you won't clean yourself or something?" He asked.

"Nah, maybe somethng unimportant, not worth it." You waved as you walked to the door. Your hair was in a loose ponytail, whip cream dirtied your light pink apron. At least your jeans and long-sleeved green t-shirt looked decent enough.

"Now what do you want-" You stopped mid-sentence as you gawked at the guy. "you, can we talk?" Leeteuk asked. You gulped and suddenly regretted how you looked. "Uhm.... Sure..." You mumbled as you gestured for him to follow you to the back yard. 

"Look you, I'm sorry and I really didn't mean to do whatever I did... I'm just so-"

"Forgiven."

"What?!" Leeteuk asked, obviously surprised.

"I forgive you, it's not your fault anyway..." You shrugged and then suddenly, claps were heard and you looked back to find your parents and brother cheering for you from inside the house. "Want to eat cupcakes?" You asked him as you gestured to your house.

"Sure, bu can I ask you something?" He said.

"What?"

"Do you still like me?"

You froze but nodded. He smiled and held your shoulder. "I'm really sorry-"

"Apology accepted." You grinned and entered your house with him.