The Amusement Park and Big Revelation

He's my First Love

 

 
A week has passed after that incident, and you just lied on your bed. "Semester break, here I come!" You shouted as you slowly stood up to call your friend Ellis, but a ring from your cellphone stopped you. You answered it without hesitation. "Harro?" You asked, getting all bubbly.
 
"Hello you?" The angelic voice asked.
 
You immediately blushed at your embarrassing introduction and said sorry. "Hahaha, it's alright. Quite cute, really." He teased.
 
"Yah, Teukkie~" You whined. Recently, you've improved on hiding your feelings for the latter. And now, he thinks that you see him as a friend.
 
" you, you want to go to the amusement park?" He asked.
 
You smiled a sheepish one and nodded vigorously. "YES!!! I'll go! *cough* I mean, since I'm free..." You blushed at your very embarrassing act.
 
"Great! Park?" Leeteuk asked, enthusiasm laced in his beautiful voice.
 
"Neh, 10:00 am okay?"
 
"Okie, see you  you~" Then he hanged up.
 
You squealed and rolled on your bed. He asked me out! It may not be like that, but he still asked me out! It's like a date, a friend's date! You grinned and rushed to your closet for something fabulous to wear.
 
---10 : 00 am---
 
You brushed imaginary dust off your dress as you looked around for your 'date'. You sighed dreamily, imagining everything that you would do together. Eat ice cream, ride roller coasters, enter horror caves, take pictures, everything that couples would do. You giggled and you couldn't help but fix yourself desperately. " you, sorry to keep you waiting!"
 
You turned to the voice's direction and waved, but your smile froze. "Really, we're so sorry!" A girl's voice sweetly apologized. She was running towards your direction, holding hands with your best friend.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon imnida!" The lady greeted with a sweet (sickly for you) smile on her face.
 
"Hello..." You continued to wave and extended your hand for a handshake. She was more than enthusiastic to take it.
 
" you, meet my girlfriend Taeyeon." Leeteuk grinned, not letting go of Taeyeon's hand as her other hand shook yours. You were dying, like really dying inside. He had a girlfriend, since when? You asked yourself as you slowly let go of Leeteuk's girl friend. 
 
But thank God for your acting skills. "Shall we go?" You gestured to the amusement park's direction with a smile plastered on your face. "Sure, let's go!" Taeyeon practically skipped while swaying her hand entwined in Teukkie's, apparently to show off. Leeteuk gently walked, his smile never disappearing as he watched his girlfriend. 
 
You sighed as you kept up to their pace. Slowly dragging yourself to catch up. "Why?" You asked as you cried inside.
 
"What's wrong?" You looked up to see Leeteuk looking at you with worry etched on his face.
 
"Me- No, nothing's wrong." You monotonously answered. Suddenly, your day turned from best to worst. Well, you reached your destinaion with the couple of course. You bought a ticket and entered the (wretched) happy place (of doom). 
 
"Oppa, let's ride the roller coaster!" Taeyeon squealed as she pointed at the very high and 'exciting' roller coaster. 
 
You rode and when the ride started, in came the squealing Taeyeon and the caring Leeteuk. you rolled your eyes at the sight and flash! What was that? Nah, who cares.
 
"That was fun, thank you oppa!" She smiled and pecked Leeteuk on the cheeks, causing Leeteuk to blush. you sighed and passed by a booth near the exit of the ride. "Our pictures!" Leeteuk gleefully cheered as he ordered 3. one for him, one for Taeyeon and one for you.
 
"We look funny oppa!" She whined and pouted.
 
"You're right-  you, why are you frowning?" He asked you with worry in his eyes.
 
You glanced at your picture only to find yourself with your eyes directed from the ride and to the sky, poker face as always. "Nothing, the ride just wasn't thrilling enough." You answered, annoyance greatly covered.
 
"Is that so, then let's ride more!!!" Leeteuk screamed with enthusiasm as he dragged his girlfriend to more rides, obviously with you tailing them, cheeks puffed and eyes slightly watery.
 
After all the rides, the two of them decided to end the day with the carousel. You rode a black horse while the couple sat on a white horse two horses in front of you. Even though quite far, you could still watch them from a distance. 
 
The ride started and the stars showed up. Leeteuk sighed dreamily and you could feel the happiness that he was experiencing. "What right do I have to break them apart?" You asked yourself, stopping you tears from falling.
 
Finally you cracked. Taeyeon and Leeteuk shared a kiss on a white horse, under the bright night sky. Lights lit up and everything was bright, including your tear-stained face while watching the scene unfold.
 
"Wow, that was great, right you?" Leeteuk asked as he looked behind, only to find you racing to the exit and running away. "you, you!" He tried but failed, you were blocking out everything.
 
Including your pain.