Love at First Sight and Confession

He's my First Love

(A/N: Sorry for Non-Catholics. I'm a Catholic so yeah...)

 

You tiptoed towards an empty seat in the Church. "I'm late..." You hissed as you quietly sat down and listened to the priest's homily about love. you never fell in love, and you plan not to. As you looked around, you noticed that you're sitting beside your very mischievous grandmother! "Late again? And you only go to Church once a month!" She silently scolded you. "Sorry grandma." you replied.

You sighed as you looked around, trying to find anything interesting. Your eyes kept on travelling until a certain young man caught your gaze. Dark silky hair and brown eyes, radiating a very captivating smile. 

"Such a fine lad eh?" 

"Oh yes, very gentle and handsome-"

"I was talking about the priest you." Your grandmother glared.

Your eyes widened as you coughed, obviously flustered. "Y-yeah..." you answered.

"So, you like Jungsu huh? Yes, such a fine young man he is." Grandmother smirked as she looked at the boy sitting on the far end. "I-I'm not!" you hissed as you crossed you arms and puffed your cheeks. "Aigoo, my little girl all grown up." Your grandmother cooed. At the end of the Mass, you silently scanned the Church to find the man named 'Jungsu'. "Ahjumma!" You flinched at the unfamiliar yet angelic voice.

"Jungsu-ah, it is you! You are so grown up!" Your grandmother sighed out as she lovingly hugged the approaching man. "Oh right, let me introduce to you my wonderful and very beautiful granddaughter~ This is you, Jungsu. you, meet Jungsu." Your grandmother sent you a wink before slightly pushing you towards him. 

"I'm Jungsu. But do call me Leeteuk, it is a great pleasure to meet you you!" He beamed as he offered you his hand for a friendly handshake. "I'm you, it is nice to meet you too Leeteuk!" You brightly answered with a faint stutter. You shook his hand and suddenly, a surge of happiness travelled your body. You don't want to deny this magical feeling anymore, you fell in love with Leeteuk from the first glance.

Every Sunday, you started to go to Church just to see him. And after a few weeks of doing so, you finally had a new goal in every Mass. To participate. Because of your frequent visits, you suddenly had an attachment to God. And again, you wanted to get close with him. All because of Leeteuk being in the Mass, you fell in love with God.

And everytime he greets you, smiles at you or simply just notices you, your heart will skip a beat and you mentally faint. Your feelings for him grew, and finally you decided, you are officially in love with him. As in, really. "I will confess to him!" You announced to your friend Ellis. "You- Confess to Jungsu? Are you sure? I mean, you guys barely talk and all. Are you still sure?" She asked with concern laced in her voice. "Sure I will Elly~" You sang as you prepared a decent outfit for the Mass.

After the Mass, you stood up and looked for Jungsu. "Hi, you look pretty today~ What's the occasion?" That sweet voice made you jump and blush as you looked around only to meet the man that cause you to become this way, THE Park Jungsu. "H-hi Jungsu..." You muttered.

"Leeteuk- or Teukkie, whatever you want to call me you." He gave you a dazzling smile which killed you inside. It is now or never You thought as you braced yourself for the three words that you have been dying to tell him. Your heartbeat starts getting faster as you felt heat rush up to your face. You cupped you cheeks with your shaking hands and you felt your hands get very cold.

"you, are you alright?" He asked in a worried tone as he held your hands. Your feelings overflowed and you couldn't help but let those feelings out- by crying. "Y-yah.... Are you really alright? A-are you s-sick?" He stuttered as he held your hands tighter. You inhaled a very deep breath and finally muttered it all out- "I love you."

"What you? Sorry, I didn't catch that..." He looked confused, obviously he wouldn't hear that.

Yet again, you inhaled deeply and said in your most quivering but loud voice. "I love you, Jungsu-ssi." you used honorifics to let him know that you're serious.

His eyes widened as he slowly let your hands free from his warm grasp and he let his own hands fall limply onto the sides. "I-I... I hardly know you you..." He whispered, a blush creeping unto his face. "So... It's a no?" You asked, pain laced into your voice as you raised your head to look at him.

"..." He remained silent as he stared at your eyes, pain engraved into those brown orbs.

"Okay, I understand. Can we become friends though?" You asked with your big, teary eyes, preventing your tears to slide out.

"Yes!" He smiled as he patted your shoulder.

"Great! I thought that you won't say yes because of you know... These feelings." You laughed, walking backwards and holing your hands in your back. While walking away, you managed to simply avoid his touch, as well as his gaze. "Bye Teukkie!" You screamed as you waved your hands and ran away.

"Yeah, you, see you some time!" He smiled back and waved. "Be careful!" He shouted last, hands never stopping. You did an 'okay' sign, your back facing him as your tears started to fall down. I knew that this would happen... I don't know him, but this love got ahead of me. I'm such an idiot. Were your only thoughts as you let your tears fall unconsciously, walking to your house and your head kept low.

 

 

(A/N: Sorry for the short chappie guys! This will turn into a... I think a five-shot or so? Thank you for reading this! And VV (Vise Versa) Will be like..... 10 - 15 chappies long? I'm sorry, I'm such a lazy . I know I know...    ~(=.=)~   Love you guys!)